Wonder Girls

sisii

I seriously love these girls! I'm been listening to Irony nonstop loll I learning to dance now haha I read that Sun Ye had 5 years of training with JYPE !!! The others only had less then a year and a half...

I admire these girls. They're very talented and I hope the best for them in their future career and as a group^^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Haha, I'm so behind. I saw the mv a long time ago but I didn't like it. However, I just recently became a fan after watching them perform Irony. My favorite is Sun Ye, I think. I like her voice the best and for some reasons, she reminds me of Araya. ^^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Wonder Girls Coming To Thailand

Translation:

Wonder Girls Flying to Thailand
"Fans of Wonder Girls get ready! Five Wonder Girls are turning away from their busy schedules in Korea and making their ways across the sky to meet their Thai fans on July 10-11, 2007.

*Sorry, for such a bad translation " hehe

Credits: GMM International & Kiwijjang

Im so excited after RAIN... WG !!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Hyun Ah is leaving Wonder Girls

HyunAh due to the serious chronic enteritis which is the inflammation of the small intestine left the group … It is said that HyunAh’s parents were worried of their daughter’s health conditions and it was them who stopped her singing activities so they can concentrate in her treatment. JYP entertainment then accepted their decision in a formal secession, JYP entertainment is planning to replace her with a new member soon.

HyunAh, has struggled with her illness over the past couple months … we had her covered on our news in March (a month after their debut) where she had to be admitted to the hospital for the similar illness … and at that time JYP was thinking of removing her from the group

Well just yesterday we had a news we wanted to share about WonderGirls … according to KSB Global, Wonder Girls’ first single Irony which debuted in Thailand in June, took the fifth spot on MTV Thailand’s international chart. The group was also selected by MTV as the Artist of the Month in July, and over the past week it has gained enormous popularity. Due to this success, they were set to perform in Thailand after releasing their first full-length album during the second half of the year.

Editor: Grace@Shenyuepop

This is a sad news...
Without her... it won't be the same... T____________T

sisii

awww I loved Hyun Ah! She was the best dancer and one of my favorite member. She was also one of the funniest. This is soo sad :( WG won't be the same without her.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Only track list lol

Wonder Girls Vol.1 - The Wonder Years

01. I wanna
02. �바보
03. Tell me (Sampling from "Two Of Hearts")
04. Friend
05. Headache
06. � 어때(Feat. David Kim)
07. Wishing on a star
08. Move(Feat. �민우 for MRISING Entertainment)
09. 가져가
10. Good bye
11. Bad boy
12. 미안한 마�
13. Irony

It will release 13th or 14th september.

Source : http://cd.oishop.co.kr/album_view/album_de...?no=09049980003
Credit : WG Forum

I can't to for the album esp the 2nd song !!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Their album will be released on the 13...a few more days..I've uploaded in my archive on 09/10/07..happy dling!! and enjoy!!

Only track list lol

Wonder Girls Vol.1 - The Wonder Years

01. I wanna
02. �바보
03. Tell me (Sampling from "Two Of Hearts")
04. Friend
05. Headache
06. � 어때(Feat. David Kim)
07. Wishing on a star
08. Move(Feat. �민우 for MRISING Entertainment)
09. 가져가
10. Good bye
11. Bad boy
12. 미안한 마�
13. Irony

It will release 13th or 14th september.

Source : http://cd.oishop.co.kr/album_view/album_de...?no=09049980003
Credit : WG Forum

I can't to for the album esp the 2nd song !!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
hmm . . . i dont know, but wonder girls 1st album just isnt all that impressive
i mean there are some good songs, but overall its just like every other album out there
there's like nothing special to it, nothing that really make the album stand out -___-
i kinda dislike that fact that three of the songs in the album are from their first single
but anyway . . . i thought the mv for "tell me" was cute, just that it was kinda annoying in some way [in my opinion, of course]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..I like their first single more..even though there's only a few songs, but I like them, and on the album..I'm not fond with even one song..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thank you for the link!! I've been seeing posts about this performance in their communities..but haven't gotten the chance to look at it yet..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
MTV WONDER GIRLS season 3

WONDER GIRLS WILL BE IN THE STATES WHILE FILMING THIS SEASON!

There will be 10 episodes in total.

1). Wonder Girls in NY
2). Sunye's Broadway dream
3). Wonder Girls in MTV studio
4). Wonder Girls in NY (Madison Square Garden)
5). Go West! Wonder Girls
6). Wonder Girls in Tennessee
7). Road Movie
8). Wonder Girls in San Francisco
9). Wonder Girls in LA
10). Wonder Girls in Hollywood

credit: Clee@soompiforums