Wong Sa Wan

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i was wonder why did aom be the nek in this lakorn instead of yam. because yam use to have more experience more than aom.. i think wongsawa is only her 3rd lakorn only..about yam maybe this his her 5th or 6th boran lakorn.. i was just wondering if some one know please tell. but i was happy that aom is the nek in there instead of yam :D

L

lalalek

angie_thip said:
i was wonder why did aom be the nek in this lakorn instead of yam. because yam use to have more experience more than aom.. i think wongsawa is only her 3rd lakorn only..about yam maybe this his her 5th or 6th boran lakorn.. i was just wondering if some one know please tell. but i was happy that aom is the nek in there instead of yam :D
[post="19370"][/post]​
Maybe she matched the role more then Yam. There surely is nothing wrong with her because she at the same time can be mean and nice right? I think that Yam matches a cute role because of her innocent face. I don't really know what lakorn she star'd in first but the first one i saw her in was "Prasuton-Mahnorah". Yeah it is true that Yam started first. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah the first lakorn i saw with aom was prasuton mahnorah too..and in that she acted as the nang rai! she was very annoying too man...!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i like aom and yam character in this lakorn. this is the only lakorn that i like yam character. because she not that mean. but about the other lakorn i hate her character as a mean nek.. it very annoying me. i think both of their character in this lakorn is very cute.

Rakniran

They make a good choice of chosing Aom over Yam. Dont get mad at me ,what im about to say.But in my opinion. Yam looked like an old lady. Shes not as pretty as Aom. Have you guys seen 3ra doo? When she throw that flower thing and p'ek caught it.She looked like an old lady. In my opinion Aom is more pretty then Yam.I would rather see Aom lakorn then Yam. Okay hate me for saying that if,u want. But thats my opinion.Hahahahahahahaha.....
Aom:::

Yam:::

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Rakniran said:
They make a good choice of chosing Aom over Yam. Dont get mad at me ,what im about to say.But in my opinion. Yam looked like an old lady. Shes not as pretty as Aom. Have you guys seen 3ra doo? When she throw that flower thing and p'ek caught it.She looked like an old lady. In my opinion Aom is more pretty then Yam.I would rather see Aom lakorn then Yam. Okay hate me for saying that if,u want. But thats my opinion.Hahahahahahahaha.....

[post="19587"][/post]​
true love Aom pretty and hot :D i like her acting too

meenia

sarNie Adult
I prefer Yam. Aom seems too young to me or something.. Like see doesn't fit the role.. but hey it's just me.. I've been a fan of Yam for so long... Can't seem to like anyone else.. They don't give me the same feeling or maybe these boran are not as good as the old ones... IT's also how their characters is play. I love all Yam's boran.. Aom is okay, the only one i have seen of her is the one she did with boy where she's the ne'ke.. don't know the name, and also in Thep sarm radoo...Didn't like her character in the boran.. as much as Yam..THat's my opinion....

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:

[post="19587"][/post]​
i agree yam did look older than aom. aom is very cute. and they make a good choice of chosing aom over yam too.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
meenia said:
I prefer Yam. Aom seems too young to me or something.. Like see doesn't fit the role.. but hey it's just me.. I've been a fan of Yam for so long... Can't seem to like anyone else.. They don't give me the same feeling or maybe these boran are not as good as the old ones... IT's also how their characters is play. I love all Yam's boran.. Aom is okay, the only one i have seen of her is the one she did with boy where she's the ne'ke.. don't know the name, and also in Thep sarm radoo...Didn't like her character in the boran.. as much as Yam..THat's my opinion....
[post="19765"][/post]​
ditto! :D also pictures of aom and yam... don't compare how they looks ... because you might pick wrong picture to see yam looks old lady like you said.. so sorry to say it.. i guess i'm a fan of yam too long like meenia.. :D

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
ditto! :D also pictures of aom and yam... don't compare how they looks ... because you might pick wrong picture to see yam looks old lady like you said.. so sorry to say it.. i guess i'm a fan of yam too long like meenia.. :D
[post="19945"][/post]​

hahahahai like yam tooo.. ben a fan of her too long and still am! :D
and i love her character in tep 3 ra doo. iono it was a strong character in my opinion. i don't really quite remember her role in wongsawan except she like the guy version of nang' ak... that was weird ......

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i like yam too!!!!. . mostly in tep 3 rudoo cuz of her strong character, but aom sometimes plays as a strong character too. . but. . hmm. . iono. . aom just doesn't seem like a n'ek material to me somehow. . when i look at her. . it's like. . i dont even want to see her, so i mostly fast foward through the parts that have her, or never even finish her lakorns. . iono. . aom just doesn't get my attention like yam. .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
Ending SN - Boy / Aom :p :p

[post="20688"][/post]​
thx sarN :) Aom & Boy is my all time favorite couple :wub: :wub: awwww they look so cute together i love the end part so cute :D can't wait to see them in a another lakorn together

untinnu

sarNie Adult
oh yeah. . that pic reminds me. . did boy ever found out that aom and her guy version was the same person?. .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
untinnu said:
oh yeah. . that pic reminds me. . did boy ever found out that aom and her guy version was the same person?. .
[post="20747"][/post]​
yea of course :lol: he have to know cause she was suppose to them Boy after she help him kill the giant lady.....they don't show it because they not going to make the lakorn long they skip that part so yea he know and this was so short ever part 9 end wow how come Aom & Boy lakorn always short

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah. . this lakorn was short. . in khmai it was only 14-16 tapes long. . which was good. . ok. . so they didn't show the part that boy find out?. . man. . my niece was complaining about when they get married, would boy think of aom as his wife or his husband. ?. lol. .

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yes!!!!!!! aom and boy. they were soo cute. thank you very much for the picture. can you post up some more.. please..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
aww man those are some kute caps of boy and aom together..thanks for sharing..man i wished there was more that went on with the two in this lakorn..i wanted more romance between pra ek and nang ek.