Worst Lakorn of 2007

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with Poo Som Fao Sub, Satree Tee Loke Leum, Kasa Naka, Maya Pissawad, Poo Pituk See Yak, and Sood Tae Fah Gumnode but I thought Lued nai din was okay it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. I didn't really like Chum Pae or Fon Neua either, not a fan of those old time lookin action lakorns.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with Poo Som Fao Sub, Satree Tee Loke Leum, Kasa Naka, Maya Pissawad, Poo Pituk See Yak, and Sood Tae Fah Gumnode but I thought Lued nai din was okay it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. I didn't really like Chum Pae or Fon Neua either, not a fan of those old time lookin action lakorns.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Pboo Som Fao Saab! the worst lakorn everrrrrrrrr!!! And a lot more from Ch 7, they seriously need to step their game up!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
the one of oil and noon... that one was the one i hate the most... cuz it just didnt make any sense at all...

donna

sarNie Adult
I don't think I was in to Thai lakorns the year 2006 and under... Wasn't in to them that much but I remember I had a lot of favorite period lakorns.

Hey, Donna, your sig is very funny^^. Was the top one from Mr Nice Guy with Aum?
yep didn't really like the lakorn but i love Tik! haha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
1. Leurd Nai Din - attempted to watch..but it was too werid and boring...so i quit
2. Satree Tee Look Reum - first part was good..but then it got stupid and boring
3. Hoob Kao Kin Khon - I finished the lakorn...but i didn't like it very much...
4. Kasanaka - attempted to watch...but agian it was boring..not much to it

donna

sarNie Adult
Sood Tae Fah Gumnode was sucky too! i think the p'ek name is pip(?) and the n'ek kinda looks like beam lil sis but it ain't her. she is the girlfriend of janie lil bro in krung thep ratree. don't know her name. i thought the lakorn was horrible.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Sood Tae Fah Gumnode was sucky too! i think the p'ek name is pip(?) and the n'ek kinda looks like beam lil sis but it ain't her. she is the girlfriend of janie lil bro in krung thep ratree. don't know her name. i thought the lakorn was horrible.
I didn't like it either but I don't htink it was the worst...I wish pr'ek was someone different...maybe it would've helped...

mafia tee rak was okay...I love charit too much to not see it but I kinda skipped soe episodes...I didn't like how n'rai just gave up ike that thouhg, i expected a more dramatic departing between charit and n'rai or that n'rai would try harder
but I love chakrit and pat's chemistry though...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Suparb Burud Chao Din was bad too

mafia tee ruk came from a novel that was a failure...cos the book was worst than the lakorn. my sister didnt even finish the book and she threw it away(usually she read even if it's very bad, cos it's such a waste)...

i also didnt like sud tae fah kumnod...the plot is so old-fashioned....maybe it wa a remake...(is it?)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
mafia tee ruk came from a novel that was a failure...cos the book was worst than the lakorn. my sister didnt even finish the book and she threw it away(usually she read even if it's very bad, cos it's such a waste)...
Mafia Tee Ruk came from a novel that was a failure...but turned into a lakorn that was a success... :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
mafia tee rak was okay...I love charit too much to not see it but I kinda skipped soe episodes...I didn't like how n'rai just gave up ike that thouhg, i expected a more dramatic departing between charit and n'rai or that n'rai would try harder
but I love chakrit and pat's chemistry though...
i didn't reallie like tat fact either..i thought they should have ended after Chakrit & Pat got together after she got shot...but okay..anywayz..the nang'rai...maybe she juz gave up..you know like sometimes you try and try and try but juz can't succeed and you juz throw ur hands up in the air and don't kare anymore..maybe tat's wat happen..ehehehe :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol its ok everyone has their own opinions.

I think the worst lakorn of 2007 from Ch7 is any of them that Noon starred in besides Rahut Rissaya.
The worst from Ch3 is Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai or whatever its called...storyline is too corny for me. That was 2007 right? lol I don't remember.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Let Me See:

Maya Pissaward (Even if My Ann and Pep Was In It)
Ga Sa Na Ka Ok that lakorn made Noon To freaky (Weird Freaky)
Sang Soon Blah; this lakorn was like so wth the only good thing it was Fang
Talay Rissaya The lakorn was so ah dur
Sadtree Tee Loke Luerm I loved Noon! In the lakorn, but the storyline was like wth all it was; that dumb tape and that dumb night which nothing happen

Overall Exact had a bad year lol

nolee

sarNie Adult
Yeah, well we all have different tastes and it seems like you liked it a lot, but I thought it was really mediocre. nothing special, and Rai Rissaya was pretty bad in my opinion also GOOD acting but BADDDD storyline.