WORST LAKORNS!

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Need to add Pahb Atan to this list. I'm beginning to agree with phatman that Charebelle's acting in this lakorn is...ew. Lol. In general, this lakorn seems rather pointless. I was pretty hyped for it mainly due to Aom's comeback and her pairing with Pong but dang, the plot makes no sense to me. Maybe it's just me...
It's not just you. I stopped watching after the first 2 episodes. The plot made no sense to me either.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
This one lakorn of smart/mart (cant remember his name) and anne, clueless of the title now, but the storyline along the lines of anne marrying mart's dad and mart raped her (who was going to be his mother in law) before the wedding day. What was worse was that he made it as though she deserved it!! I was like what the heck, into the "never want to watch/continue and worst lakorn list" you go. This drama actually scarred me of lakorn for like 1-2 yrs, i was pretty new to all these raping in lakorns. I swear it's such a turn off to see how rape portrayed in lakorns like it's a normal thing, like a walk in the park, something i can never accept. Lucky i discovered my 2 sweethearts and sood sanahe, otherwise i would've kissed goodbye to lakorns forever

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
This one lakorn of smart/mart (cant remember his name) and anne, clueless of the title now, but the storyline along the lines of anne marrying mart's dad and mart raped her (who was going to be his mother in law) before the wedding day. What was worse was that he made it as though she deserved it!! I was like what the heck, into the "never want to watch/continue and worst lakorn list" you go. This drama actually scarred me of lakorn for like 1-2 yrs, i was pretty new to all these raping in lakorns. I swear it's such a turn off to see how rape portrayed in lakorns like it's a normal thing, like a walk in the park, something i can never accept. Lucky i discovered my 2 sweethearts and sood sanahe, otherwise i would've kissed goodbye to lakorns forever
Likit Kamathep. Haha. Yeah, that lakorn is also on my worst lakorn list.

Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, I love Anne - Mart in LK! :wub: And I hecka enjoyed that lakorn, but yes, it's bad on so many levels! :loool:
And I totally agree. I remember watching this with my aunts and Mom. We were all hooked on it but at the same time, Mart was a badass. Lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I like LK .. it's the only lakorn i'd say Mart's good in it lol 
I like the plot -- she was 'forced' to marry his dad for the money ... 
He married her .. to protect her .. wasn't it she resembled his dead wife or something like that?
Also, Mart liked her before she married his dad too so it was alright on this part ... 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
mart liked her before so it was alright on this part...as in it was alright for them to get together at the end? or was it alright for him to rape her (that is one scary way of thinking if that's the case)? i mean, ive seen a few chinese dramas where the main guy's father marries some1 much younger and the son had a relationship with the 'the mother in law' for various reasons and i was ok with it, but raping js takes things to a whole different level. I just cant get my head around it, so for me anything involving rape by the praek it is automatically half way on the non-interested list hehe

anyways, hyperventilating @ ur siggie cecilia, i was bout to change mine to the exact same pic, but u beat me to it :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
dariey said:
i like the cast but not the storyline.it ruined way to much.

pin anong
lah rak soot kop fah
That's quite a surprise, both are Min and Weir lakorns. Haha.

I thought there were some flaws here and there, but overall nice and exciting storylines. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Praao (Weir S. and Aum P.) - I had high expectations and was very excited for this one because of the pairing between two very photogenic people, but what a waste. The storyline is very horribly written, everyone's acting is very annoying except Weir, Es, Arnut, and two other supprting actors. Aum does horrible as a feisty lady. She overacts so much that I...have nothing else to say. I don't really like the characters either. They're all very inconsistent except a few characters. I can't believe I'm still watching this...?

dariey

sarNie Adult
i know.it surprise me too lol.my hope for weir min to get better storyline if they reunite again.they and the entire cast have good chemistry but the storyline waste for it with unnecessary plot and bad edit.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I have to add Cubic to this list. Script and everything was a total mess. Bomb needs a lot of work. My dear, Chada, couldn't even save this lakorn from being one of the worst lakorns.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
My list of worst lakorns would not be complete without these 2 lakorns on it

Sawan Biang (Kenanne)
Wanida (Tik and Aff)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sweet_09 said:
I remember seeing a tread like this but oh well...

Namtan Mai - dont see any chem between Aum & Aff at all - well to me :)
Kularb Rai Narm - no chem between Rome & Yaya, just hate it PERIOD!
Torranee Nee Krai Krong 2012 - haven't watch da old verison but woowee...not my typical type of lakorn :p
Ruk Khun Tao Fah - woowee even tho i love Ken, Chompoo & Ploy but da lakorn itself just horrible!
Dok Kaew 2011 - havent watch da older version, loved Mai but dislike Win...it just not my typical type of lakorn :)
Sakul Gal - not buying Mos & View chem!

Adding onto my list...

The Rising Sun Series - it so boring and this lakorn is one of the lakorn i was looking forward to it...so much high hope and it a fraud!
Sanaeha Sunya Kaen - ugh dome just gave me the creep!
Maya Tawan 2012 - ugh seriously i didn't even finish episode 1 LOL!

Haha! I really wanted to like the Rising Sun Series but seriously, it was so boring! The plot is just so-so. The only things I liked about it were the pairing of Taew and Mario and the bromance between Nadech and Mario. Worst part about it was that they cast Yaya as Mayumi and Yaya don't even look at all Japanese. I was like whatever, I'll watch it anyway because I didn't like their last lakorn together, which was "Toranee Nee Nee Krai Krong". Rising Sun was a beautiful lakorn in terms of setting but in general, the lakorn itself sucked. Lol.

Don't even get me started on Maya Tawan. Yaya and Aum had zero chemistry.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:
@Bubbles - NO WAY!! Sawan Biang on your list?? WAHH it's one of my faves
Heh I dont think i can watch a drama where the guy repeatedly rapes a girl, traumatises her, suffers a lil and redeems, i feel like im direspecting myself and other women out there watching these types of genres :(

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I actually have to agree with Sawan Bieng. The additional unnecessary R scenes really degraded the quality of the lakorn and script. 

For me, some of the worst lakorns I've ever watched are

Raeng Ngao, Rak Okrit, Rak Pathiharn, Sam Num Neur Thong, Ton Rak Rim Rua, Raeng Pradtana, Jam Loey Rak, Namtarn Mai, Jai Rao, Wanida, Rak Prakasit, Koo Gum, Sai See Plerng, Pathapee Leh Rak, Ngao Rak Luang Jai. 

There's a lot more but those are just the few that I can list on top of my head. Those remakes listed above were beyond terrible for me. I'm not going to bother listing any Ch7 or Ch5 lakorns because  generally, their lakorns aren't well delivered IMHO.