Write Your Fiction!

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
I'm bored... Until aug. 21 I've got nothing to do, so here is my request:

Story writer, fan fiction writer, anyone please post your story (fiction) up. I want to read it! Please post something interesting.
I don't care if its a long series or a short fiction.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
Anything. It don't have to be hmong fiction...if I was asking for hmong fiction I would have never started this topic. So people let me make myself clear...ANY FICTION!

Looking forward for your fiction...

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
This fan fiction is one of my friends..She has six chapter of it..I hope you guys enjoy it....Credit to Venne...

One Morning Light

Chapter One : Finding Yesterday
Character:
Maggie Cheung..............Faye Lin
Joyce Tang.................Rachel Lin

It was a beautiful day, where Shan is spotted outside of her home, in the nice weather. She was sitting outside of the backyard looking through her paper work, flipping through folders. The day was comfortable following by the stable wind that swirl in the atmosphere where she got herself fit into the morning sun.

It was a windy day, quite nice, but with the beautiful sun up high in the sky; the wind blow her paperwork around, where she was seated, so she has to put her coffee cup over it to straighten the paper in place. When the wind washed into her face, she stop looking through her paper and looks up at the cloud. “The sky is beautiful today.” She smiles. She takes a minute to review her thought. “The sky has always been this way.” She looks back down and looked at her work again. She starts reading it. It wasn’t long when she lifted her head up again and study the cloud. “It is so long since I was a kid and the shape of the cloud had change,” the words slip out of her mouth softly.

“The light of the morning is still the same, but why, my feeling are still the same when I hope it to only be a chapter of my past,” she added.

She had pretty much overlooked her past but within the time that have remain had came by and make the light bright back as far as it could get to. She wasn’t aware of it.

There was a family live in Guangzhou who’s the father of the household desire so much in doing his own business in the city. Mrs. Lin owns a flower garden, while Mr. Lin work in his little company. They have two lovely daughters, Lin Lien Faye and Lin Rachel. The two sisters have their own personality; depending on which side you are seeing from. Faye is soft heart and she had a long temper. The younger, Rachel is the opposite from the older, stubborn and short-temper.

Rachel always wants to have more and better than her sister. Lin Lien Faye has to stand Rachel short and stubbornness personality, she also has to give up most of all the things to Rachel. Faye did not get along with her sister. They always get into fighting over thing and Faye always ends up getting the blame, and mostly likely to loose.

“You are older, and you know you’re responsible. You are supposed to teach her to not get her into this. Young lady I’m so disappointed in you!” Mrs. Lin always says.

Her heart is fully in pain and confused. She is still a young kids around the age of twelve, and her mother want her to act adult like; for her younger sister to see. She always lost to her sister. When she is lonely and sad, she didn’t talk to her mother, terrified that she would not listen. She likes to talk to herself in time of sorrow and pretended that she has an imaginary friend or two, to listen to her. Friends who will help take her pain away when she feels it. Her sister always got reward for almost everything. She didn’t understand why, the older always got to be blame and take guilt fully. Often time, she spoken of intense dislike for her mother.

When her twelfth birthday came, she thought that they had failed to remember. She was very sad and didn’t come home that evening. After school, she went off wandering around the park. From there, she saw a mother caring for her child. The kid fell on the ground, the mother pick him up and wipe his tear. A tear run down Faye’s face and every thought comes into her mind.

“Why don’t my mom do that to me,” she wonders. She didn’t know where to go next, so she decides to come home. “Well, this year without a cake, I can live without it…I guess…” As always, she likes to talk to herself and make all these compliments.

She was surprise to see a cake sitting on the table. On the cake it wrote: “Happy your twelve Birthday Ah-Lien.” There were two present sitting next to the table. Her mother came up to her and huge her.

With happy and enjoyment, the Mother says, “Happy your twelve birthday, dear!”

She was happy and surprise that her parent, especially her mother, would still remember her birthday.

“I thought you have forgotten about it, mama.”

Her mother then reply, “How can your mother forget your birthday, uhh?” The Mother opens the boxes that sit next beside the cake.

“Rice Cakes,” Faye smiles.

“Yes, your favorite,” reply the Mother. Her mother gives her a necklace that says, “Angel.”

“I want you to remember who you are, no matter what. I want you to know that wherever you are, you will always be Lin. My little Lien Faye. And for the most part, you will always be my little angel, Faye,” the Mother smile.

Everything was sometime good and sometime bad. That is why she never understood her life. She had never fully understood her mother, when she tries hard to observe her yearly, but did never find the answer to it. There are so many things happen in every day; Faye did only want to see her mother good side. When she receives the love from her mother, she feels very happy. She feels that she’s not alone.

Faye fight over herself, “at least my mother still love and care for me a little.”

Because Faye had been through a lot with her mother, she understood that every mother loves their child, but they will have a favorite one and Rachel had receive that place. What Faye didn’t fairly understand is that her mother love both of them but because of matter in circumstances, people often are found to stress with their day, and they sometime took it over to their child. This is just how the actual life is. When you are mad, trying to control yourself is not easy to do.

One of the bad parts in her life is when she was found guilty on an accident that Rachel had done. It was during the weekend that they didn’t go to school. Mrs. Lin left to town for the afternoon and ask that they will be good kid while she is gone, putting Faye in charge of her sister and the house. Mr. Lin was also out of town for business. He went to Hong Kong looking for a place for lease and starts a new company there. Faye says she will take good care of Rachel.

Faye was outside watering her mother’s flowers and her own favorite flower, gladiolas, while Rachel was inside playing with her two dolls. Rachel was running around the house and she bump into her mother’s two favorite pots of flowers and they were the only kind Mrs. Lin has. It was broken into pieces. Faye was worry, especially concern about her words to her mother. She didn’t know what she would say. She clean up the mess and at the same time, thinking about what she had promise to her mother. “Yes, mother I will take good care of the house and Rachel.”

Without any notice, Mrs. Lin was on her way home. Rachel run out the door to inform her mother that Faye had broken her two vests. Rachel, herself was afraid of punishment and didn’t want to be the least favorite, so she blames her sister. When the mother came in, she was very disappointed with Faye.

All Mrs. Lin can say was: “go to your room young lady and don’t come out until I told you to.”

She didn’t have a chance to explain. Four hours passed after dealing with her anger, she asked Faye to came out and listen to a lecture her.

Mrs. Lin, presages her. “How many times do I have to teach you? When will you learn? Your younger sister is a little younger than you and she knows things that I expected from her, and you? Tell me when will you learn? You have done various things in the past that I have forgiven you and today, you have done it again. I have said a lot in the past, and I hope I don’t have to bring it up again.”

“I’m sorry mother, I will be more carefully next time. I did it and it was my fault. Please punish me I know I have done wrong,” said Faye.

“That I have done enough of you. After eating, I want you to go to your room and think what you should do. You should be the one to set good model for your younger sister to see; not doing things that she will learn from. Not things like this, am I making myself clear,” inquire the mother.

“I want you to change yourself!” She added.

Faye knew that it was Rachel who flames on her. She by no means says anything because she learn that it would be difficult for her mother to understand and she would make matters worst. She didn’t want her mother to think that she want to blame it on her younger sister, because on the other hand, her mother expect good model out of her. She takes the guilt and silently walks to her walk. The Mrs. Lin looked at Faye and taught her the things she expected; she can see the tears inside her mother’s eyes. She recognizes from that view that her mother was very disappointed, which she told herself that little things like this shouldn’t happen again. She didn’t know what to do.

Every time when her mother lecture her or even asked her to answer a question, she always kept quit. She didn’t want to answer her mother, fear that her mother will be more disappointed. And on the other hand, to be silent while elder speak had always been a respect. She said to herself. “If I accept guilty, mother will be happier than listen to what I got to said. I speculate that if I tell the truth, will she take it in consideration. If I tell her that Rachel did it, will she accept it?”
“No, this is a stupid foretell. I really doesn’t want to get Rachel involve in this.” She added to her thought.

She has nobody to turn to in time of sorrow and wanting someone to understand, so she keeps the problem to herself. There are so many questions she had wondered about and the more she thought the heavier her question become. She had wish for someone there to talk to and someone who understand her. Someone that is willing to sit down and walk it through with her feeling bite by bite.
Faye has suffered from depress, verbal abuses, and emotional abuses many time from her parent, comparing her to Rachel.

When she did something wrong, it is most likely to be done by Rachel. While she is still in her thought, her mother calls her. Ah-Lien, Ah-Lien… are you listening.

“I’m sorry mother,” Faye said in a low voice.

“It is true that it might be an accident but how much trouble will you cause, from the past, today, or even the future?” question Mrs. Lin. “Today you will say sorry, and what about tomorrow or the next tomorrow and the day following that, what are your excuse? If you can’t answer these questions, then I don’t want to hear a word from you till tomorrow! All I wanted most from you is to learn from your mistakes and to never do it again. When are you going to that for me?” She added.

Faye enters her rooms and cry alone in the dark. She didn’t know what to do. If she told the truth her mother will be angry and she didn’t want that to be happening. If she didn’t say a word, her mother will grow angrier as well as not saying a thing. But at least, Mrs. Lin will listen, but than Faye is just having a hard time believe that her mother will not listen. For this, she chooses not to say a thing.

Faye sight, “If I told mother that Rachel did it, she will be more disappointed in me because of accusing Rachel. I was the older and I should be responsible, showing Rachel to do good thing.”

She says all these to her imaginary friend. In all her life she consider that her parent loves Rachel more than her but somewhere deep, she still feel the love from her mother. She hates being the older. In all her life, she had asked herself the meaning of life and she couldn’t answer it. She is just amount those older children that suffered through child verbally and emotional abuse.

There are so many things that happen in the next few months of her life. With many aiming at her, she has a hard time believing that her mother actually loves her enough to believe her. Her mother is also angry. She didn’t like the fact the Faye never speaks when she is asking to do so. And when asked Faye to do this, she always done the other. This is what her mother foresees.

Her father came back from Hong Kong told her family to pack up and headed to Hong Kong in looking for a new home over there. Since, they are coming back, they decide to put Faye into a home center where nun teaches kids to be good. They plan to put Faye there for a week. It was hard for Mrs. Lin but she believes her Ah-Lien will learn something while they are gone. She wants Faye to learn to be good, and for the most part, gratitude and find her feeling.

“You and Rachel cannot be together for the most part, especially in this trip. Since Rachel is younger than you, we will take her with us. You will be here studying. I know you understand this. You and Rachel can’t be together. You need to be good here. We will come back for you,” said the Mother.

In some point of her view, she thinks that she wasn’t good enough to go on this trip.

“Why Rachel, not me?” “If I’m the older, wasn’t I supposed to be the one that go?

She dares not to talk or think more about it because as the more she thinks it will hurt her. She doesn’t really have a said in her mother word. She didn’t want to be sick or anything results to it. If she keep on asking herself question she will be more and more depress. She had tried not to but she can’t stop it. When she thinks about the situation, she always has to question herself in every question that came into her mind. In her world she always think and live along.

She stays there for a week and found no sign of her parent. Everyday she looks at the door hoping that her mother will step and take her away from the home center. Her heart is full with anger and pains that more and more question she question herself everyday, even make her confused and turn down.

While she is there she learns a lot of things from other kids. She learns stories from many live and share feel from one to the other. From a story of this to that, and there to here. She start to get used to the live there but somewhere in her heart, she still couldn’t understand why her family left her. It has already been a month and they have not came for her. What happen? Is she really been given away? As she continues on living with these kids, she also learning new things each day, and that is what would help her much in the future. She starts to realizes that: “being with somebody you don’t know, you tends to learn more, much more than living with some family you already know.

She had learned so many great things from Mother Lu and Mother Yang. Ever since she’s there, they didn’t see her happiness. She was not happy there, but she seems to enjoy. She was happy that she have the chance to learns that things that she has never been taught. Mothers Lu and Yang, teaches Faye the values of life. When Mother Lu looks into the eyes of Faye, she can identify with the pain that Faye have. Mother Lu ask Faye to express her feeling and don’t stored it all along where you are lock in a place that never been touch.

“The hardest thing to do in life is that is takes time to release all the pains that you have bottom up for as long as you remember. It is hard to subtract the pain one by one,” Mother Lu informed.

“Why, Mother?” Little Faye, question.

Mother Lu answer, “Because when you take away one, another one will fill it up again. It is good to keep them, but don’t fully keep them all and not for a long time, where you can turn them into anger and hatred. Having two pains is ten times the pain of one. So, releasing pain and putting happy thought into the heart and mind is the most challenging things that a kids like you these day have to over come. Today, let’s start by chasing away the pain.”

“Taking away pain, how do you do that?” she question.
I don’t think I have pain, Mother. I believe I am just sad because my mother lie to me. They probably don’t want me. It is true, I am the cause of my mother’s greatest nightmare.”

“No, that not true, dear. You are the heart and soul of your mother. A child is the life spring of a mother. She love her child with all her heart.” Mother Lu point to her heart. “You must feel and listen it deep in here.”

“When I look at my mother, I see nothing. Is it not, child should feel the love from a mother’s eye?” question Faye.

Mother Lu thought, “How could such child know so much.”

“I have wishing so much to cry but now I have no tears to fall. I have never understood and overcome the value of being a good kid that my mother yearns for. I have never intended to hurt her or get disappointment to her. I don’t want to see her torn in tears, but when she speaks to me, I knew she was very angry and upset in me, so I dear not to speak. I do understand why she is upset, but I didn’t quit encounter it fully. Her tear gives me awful pain and that is already enough for me. I have wished so much to explain everything bit by bit, but I did not know how or where to find the knowledge to do so. Her tears make me feels so useless and guilty. It was I whom made my mom cry for such small problem. I always learn my mistakes and took it as granted. My mother was always disappointed in me, so I provoke not to make her disappoint any more. If I spoke to her I fear to make her angry, but if I don’t I also fear that she will go mad. I find that both ways are useless, so I dare not to take action. I do not know what to say, although, when I have an answer to give it to her, I was afraid that she would not be listening. Nevertheless, she had never give me the chance to talk it through. She didn’t really like to listen to me, that’s why; to speak is better than to not speak. Whether I speak or not, she did not give me time to speak. Mother Lu, I have tried so hard to be a good kid but it seem that I have always fail to do so,” Faye said with a very death end voice.

After all this speaking that she have to do for mother Lu, it seems that she is very weak by her emotional. The feelings of being put-down by her family

Listening to little Faye’s story, Mother Lu is touch by the affect that the dare child had suffered through. She murmurs to herself again. “How could such child know so much? She must been through a lot to speak in word like this.”
“Mother Lu, what is the meaning for ‘mother’s love for a child’ clearly? Little Faye questioned with wisdom.

“It’s the love that the mother gives to her child every day. It doesn’t have to always be love. Love has to come in different form. Sometime, mother will be angry with their child, but the love in their heart and soul will always remain with them. A mother’s love is forever. A mother’s love is the love God give. A mother love is everything to make a child happy felt the warmth in their heart. Always remember that ‘mother’ is the soul of a child and they are the soul of them as well, remember,” acquire Mother Lu.

“Yes, Mother I will treasure it. But why a mother’s love does not give their child a chance to make a difference?” She asked.

“Oh, yes, they do. But dear, sometimes to speak is better than silence. Mother give their child chance to see their or improve their mistake,” said mother Lu.

Mother did have a point. Faye reflected back to when her mother gave her all these chances to improve herself but when one good thing comes, on bad thing must come also. Everything is not always good all the way. That’s not just the life of most people face today.

Mother Lu continues, “You are not the only child that is suffering the outcome of this problem, dear! Every children, adults, and even old people are suffering also. But a little child like you suffered through all this is really too much. I don’t want you to think about this anymore. It is not a good health for you. While you are here, I want you to enjoy yourself and before you know it, your parent will be here for you. Don’t worry. Your parent will not leave you,” said mother Lu.

“Thank you Mother Lu. I believe you,” said Faye.

“Well, what are you waiting for, go play,” said Mother Lu.

One Morning Light

Chapter two : Alone with my Heart

Days passed and weeks came, there’s not sign of her parent coming back for her. She starts to get upset more and more. She always looks at the gate to see if her parent will appear to take her home.

Mother Lu came behind her and said Faye, “Homesick aren’t you? Your heart and confusion trap probably weakens you in heart and mind. I will try to contract your parent and ask them to pick you up. You look like you miss them a lot. I want you to everyday play with other kids. I don’t like to see you sitting her alone and staring at the gate like this. You will make Mother Lu feel sad with you too. While you are here, I want you to be happy.”

“I want to play, yet I rather sit here alone. I don’t have the feeling to play. How can I play when my heart is not at it?” Question Faye.

“Mother Lu, don’t worry about my condition. I learn so much from you I found more strength to wait for a couple day.”

Faye just kept on staring at the gate….

Mother Lu looked at Faye and even felt more than sad and sorry for her. “How can a child like this suffer so much pain? Even I myself cannot be able to cure her heart. I do not even have the answer for her.” Saying to herself as she just sit next to Faye and observe her.

I had leave very much from all the children but this little one is different and unique in her own way that really tells me to look further more to what I don’t already know.

Then Faye speaks: “Mother Lu?”

“Yes, dear?”

You don’t have to call my parent. I know that they are not coming. I don’t mind. They really don’t need me. They got all they want. They have forgotten all about me.” She turn to Mother Lu and look at her with a pale face, so sorry, and pain.

“Oh, no, don’t say that. There’s no reason why they should forget you.” Mother Lu trying to free the thought from her mind

“Rachel! They have Rachel and I meant it, they don’t need me.”

Mother Lu saw the fury pain in Faye’s eyes commending Faye not to cry any more.

“Cry, little one, if it’s going to make you feel better,” said Mother Lu comes closer to her and sit by her side.

“No. I don’t want to, although if I want to I can’t either. Why should I cry now when there is really any reason to cry no more?” Question Faye.

Mother Lu holds her breath and let it out slowly while she is trying to think of something.

“You see, Faye, your sister needed you. It doesn’t matter how bad your sister treated you. She will always be your sister and you will always be her older sister. She is looking forward for you there. She is still young and she does not think the way you do. She will learn how to as the year process/grow it age. And while she is apart from you, I believe she had learned how to deals issues without you. She will be missing you also. You should not give up now. You are strong and I know you are,” said Mother Lu, looked deep into her eyes.

“She needs you more than you could ever think of. I know that although you are mad at her or even believing to hate her, you still love her and forgive her right?” she added.

“I understand… sisters forgive sister. I am still in the stage of clearing my thought and subtract away my sadness one by one. Trying not to think about it so that the new thought won’t enter in,” Faye confirmed.

“I know and you did very learn a lot. Just don’t think too much. You know that would not be good for your health. Right now, I want you to take care of your health. It won’t be long till your parents came. I promise you, you will get home soon. I don’t like how you keep on thinking. I want you to stop today, alright,” ask Mother Lu.

“That’s what I will do from today on. Yeah, my parent will come. I am their daughter and there is no reason to leave me behind here this long. I will keep on telling myself that they will come tomorrow, until they did actually came,” said Faye with no more thought entering her mind.

“That’s the spirit, dear!” said Mother Lu with harmony.

“I think dinner is calling, with watering boiling in your stomach you sure need some food to full it up,” mother Lu added.

That night Faye didn’t sleep. She did want to tell herself that her parent will come for her, but with her pain of waiting for them burning up as she keep on thinking, she finally make a decision.

She said to herself:

“As far as I still remember, today is the last day of this month. I came here in the first day of the month, so I am here for a month now. They did not come. Mother says they would be back for in two or three days. How can it take them forever to do so?” she thought with no answer.

There was a silent… she counts her day again…then she reflects again to herself.

“I don’t want to face my parent now. If I do, I will feel funny. After all, they were the one who left me. I don’t think I need them either. I can survive on my own,” said Faye.

Faye look up at the night, seeing the stars twinkle and the moon bright dearly, she speak softly, “a mother’s love is forever. They are the soul of a child and the child is also the soul of them… I am sorry mother… Your love will forever be with me.”

Morning come, she was happily playing outside with other kids. Mother Lu and mother Yang was watching her.

“I think she is finally over her thought,” recall mother Yang.

“Yeah, she did. She finally came through… This child is very different from other that I see of. Now she finally learns to play. I am relieve to see her act this way,” said mother Lu, taking a deep breathe.

“It won’t be long, her parent will be here. She will be surprise to see them,” said mother Yang.

“I don’t know. I have a funny feeling about her. Yesterday, I talk with her and she is different from the first day here. She seems to have more confidence. I don’t really think she will be surprise when seeing her parents. It does not matter to her now,” said mother Lu.

“But…the good thing is that her parent will be coming to get her,” said mother Yang.

“And it is even better if she when she walk out of here with her family, the one that she is waiting for,” said Mother Lu.

After a little conversation, they went inside to do their own business.

(Three hours later……………)

It was lunchtime and every kid was seated in the lunchroom. Mother Lu look around and she did not see Faye. She asks one of the kids by the name, Jay, and he saw Faye wander around the gate just a while ago.

“How long is a while ago?” ask mother Lu.

“I do not know mother Lu,” answer Jay.

She went out to look for Faye but she didn’t find a sign of Faye anywhere. She started to get worry.

“Where could Faye wander off to if no?” — Her words just bite her mouth.

She rushes to question Jay about anything that he would know of or if Faye told him anything. The little boy says that he does not know. The little girl, Nan, sitting next to Jay said that she know about Faye’s leaving.

“What did she say…anything?” asked Mother Lu.

“Faye said that she does not want to see her parents anymore. She will find her way home,” said Nan in a soft voice.

“Anything else…did she told you where she was going?” question mother Lu.

Nan shook her head, “no.”

Mother Lu went into the office to report to the police and than told the rest of the stuffs in the center.

“I am going out to find Faye, maybe she will be found in her house,” said Mother Lu.

“Why not leave that to the police?” inquiry Mother Yang.

“Maybe, I can get Faye to come back. I will talk to her,” answer Mother Lu.

“That’s a good idea,” said mother Yang.

(An hour later…………………………………………..)

Mother Lu is still not back yet. It was funny how Faye’s parent appeared out of nowhere.

“Faye…Faye…. mother is here to take you home. Sorry, mother had been away for so long. But I have bought you much stuffs and I got your favorite dessert. Rice cake. Come out where ever you are,” call Mrs. Lin.

Mr. Yang walk to meet with Mr. and Mrs. Lin with Rachel standing next with them.

“We are here to pick up Faye,” said Mr. Lin.

“I hope she doesn’t cause too much trouble while we are gone,” said Mrs. Lin.

Mother Yang stood there, didn’t know which word to began it with.

“Is there anything wrong Ms. Yang?” question Mrs. Lin.

“Yes, there is. Faye is a wonderful kid! She had done well here but only miss her family. She’s homesick,” said Mother Yang.

Mrs. Lin looked worried, “please just tell me what happened, is she all right? Where is she? Please bring me to her, is she sick?” said Mrs. Lin with worried.

“I’m sorry to say this but…. Faye run away this morning,” said Mother Yang.

“What?” with shock, Mrs. Lin fainted.

Mr. Lin helped Mrs. Lin to a chair next to the tree. Rachel sit next to her mother didn’t know what she could do. She thought her sister would be all right. She might wander off to play. “She won’t leave us,” she thought.

“No, this can’t be true. Faye, where is my little Ah- Lien?” Mrs. Lin demanded answer.

“I am so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Lin, but we have already confirm to the police about this. Faye would not wander off far. Also, Mother Lu went after Faye. She will bring Faye back. Faye will listen to Mother Lu,” said Mother Yang.

“It is strange. I should catch that earlier. This morning she play happily and I thought she would do just fine. If I know that she would leave like this, I would make sure she did not attempted to do so,” said Mother Yang.

“We understood, Ms. Yang. It’s not your fault that Faye ran around like this. It’s our fault for being late to get her,” said Mr. Lin.

Mrs. Lin still sit in the chair did not said a thing. After a while she clearly spoke in a low tone, “I hope Faye is okay. I have not seen her for a month and I missed her. I want to see her. I got so many things for her.”

“I miss sister Faye too, mother,” said Rachel.

Rachel had been away from her sister so long that she missed her. When she was in Hong Kong, she saw other kids playing with each other and how other people have sister there to play with them. At that moment, she had wished Faye were there to play with her.

Mrs. Lin pulls Rachel closer and said, “let’s just hope she comes back. We all miss her dear.”

Mrs. Lin hold Rachel into her arm, wanting Faye to be in her arm now.

(Fifteen minute later……………………..)

Mother Lu appeared at the gate. It does not look good, she look sad on her face. She saw that the Lin family had come for Faye. She walks toward them. Mrs. Lin stood up and said, “any sign of my little Lien?”

“You have arrived too late. Faye is nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere around your house and found nothing. I figure she went there, but I was wrong. Sorry, I don’t know where she is right now,” said Mother Lu.

“Well, dear, you should get some rest. We thought we are coming straight here to surprise Ah-Lien, but it seems that she surprised us first. You need some rest,” said Mr. Lin.

“No, I will not rest until I know where Ah-Lien is. This is serious and you are not worry about her at all?” said Mrs. Lin.

“No, it’s just that we can’t do anything sitting here like this. The police will take care of this. So, I think we should get back to the hotel and rest. We’ll come back tomorrow,” said Mr. Lin.

“You are actually here to take Faye to Hong Kong with you, am I correct?” question Mother Lu.

“Yes, we have found a place in Hong Kong to settle down and we came back to bring Faye home with us, but I presume we came a little too late,” said Mr. Lin.

“Yes… late,” said Mother.

She looks at Mrs. Lin again, seeing her worry facial expression. She thinks she should tell Mrs. Lin about her little Ah-Lien because when the little child was her, all she talked about most was her mother.

Lu. Mother Lu turned to Mrs. Lin and said, “Mrs. Lin, can I have a word or so with you, please?”

They went into one of the room and Mother Lu shows a picture that was done by Faye. It was a picture with her family in their house. On top of the paper, she wrote: “My only Family.”

“She is in great pain, suffer through days and night, and confuse each time she think of her family. I had helped her not to think too much about the family, but I couldn’t stop her. She put herself into all these confusion, and I understand it, but I still trying to get rid of it. I have failed to do so. She waited in the doorsteps looking at the gate, day after day, seeing if her parent will come for her, and yet, all she gets is more thinking to do. Your little Ah-Lien is a very strong child. She is really hurt. She wouldn’t play with other kids. She talks about how much she missed her family. I feel very sorry for this young child. I don’t know how to word this, but Faye is still at the stage of hurting and confused,” said Mother Lu.

“I know I should come back for her. I was but then there was so many things that came in the way, we just can’t manage to come at the time. Faye’s busy filing form to the government about his new business, so time.” Mother Lu cut her off before she could finish her last line.

“You couldn’t imagine time will flied by so fast, forgetting that while at home there is someone here waiting. How important is business than an innocent kid, Mrs. Lin? If you were there at the time where she expressed her feelings, you would understand how painful she struggled. And when she speaks there is sorrow in her voice. I tried to understand her, but I believed that you as a mother would understand her better,” mother Lu added.

“I know I am not a good mother and I made Faye feel bad. I have never sit down and speak with her. I wish she know how much I do love her,” said Mrs. Lin with a crying voice.

“She knows, Mrs. Lin. She knows that you do love her, only by heart and she love you too, but then she did wish for someone there that would listen to her. Especially you! She had told me of time where she go into situation with you. She want to explain things to you but she didn’t have the chance to,” said mother Lu.

“I just hope this is not to late to hear her explanation,” said Mrs. Lin.

Mrs. Lin cried………………

“Faye, asked me for the meaning of a mother’s love,” said Mother Lu.

“I didn’t know that I was hurting Faye and didn’t even realized it. How can I be a mother? I know I have push Faye too hard but time can not prove my love for Faye. I am a bad mother, terrible…” said Mrs. Lin.

“Let’s just hope faith bring her back home. It is only faith that would prove the love now Mrs. Lin,” said Ms. Lu.

“Yeah, everything laid in the hand of faith. Please god, save my little angel, stores away her pain and gives it to me. It’s too heavy on her,” said Mrs. Lin, still crying.

“Mrs. Lin, the next morning light will still be bright for you. But when one morning light is bright, I am sure you know what to do then,” said Mother Lu.

“I am sorry Mrs. Lin, to make you feel even worst. But I feel that I shouldn’t have told you about this. Mother Lu added.

“No, it’s good that you told me this, thank you,” said Mrs. Lin.

“Mother Lu, you are correct, there is still light tomorrow, only if we have faith we will conquer it. Ah-Lien will walk home to me again. One more morning light to wait,” she added.

“Here, I think you should be the one to keep this,” said Mother Lu, handed over the picture that Faye drew.

Mrs. Lin gives Mother Lu her gratitude again. Mother Lu help Mrs. Lin back outside. They took off to their hotel and hoping that they will receive good new about Faye tomorrow.

One Morning Light

Chapter Three : Lost and Found

Back at the hotel, Mrs. Lin had a hard time sleeping. She just couldn’t get her mind off Faye. She knew she got to be strong for tomorrow, so after a while she was suddenly asleep. The next day, they came back to the Child Care Center and again there is still no sign of Faye being found. It was early in the morning, around nine, there were two polices got off of the car and walk inside the gate. One of the policemen introduces himself.

“Hi, I’m Officer Dai and this is my partner, Officer Lee. Right now, we are still looking for the little girl, Faye, I believe this is her name, but correct me if I am wrong. Anyways, we are still searching for her. We are just here to give you the latest news.”

“The police did not find her, but they will continue on doing what they could. We would have to look around the town closest to here and see if we find her because we have looked all over Guangzhou and we couldn't find here. We have looked at all the possible playgrounds a child might wander to. She might already gone out of Guangzhou. But don't worry, we are now looking near the area around Guangzhou. She is just a little kid she might not wander off far,” confirmed Officer Lee.

“But by any chance, have you connected her family yet?” Questioned Officer Dai.

“I am her mother! You did not find her yet…. have you look everywhere around city or inner city, or anywhere where children would play?” question Mrs. Lin with concern.

“Calm down, honey,” asked Mr. Lin.

“I’m sorry Officer Dai and Lee, but I hope you find my daughter soon.”

Officer Dai turns to Mrs. Lin and said, “I understand how you have been through as a mother ma’am. But the police are doing their job and we promise, we will find your daughter somehow.

“Somehow…? What do you mean exactly, somehow…? I don’t want you Officers to somehow find her, I want you all to find her,” said Mrs. Lin, with a little bit of attitude showing that she is demanding.

“Soon is not enough. My daughter is still young. She could not stand a chance out there. I don’t care, you police office must find my daughter now,” Mrs. Lin added with demand.

“Honey, you really need to calm yourself down. Anger like that would not help get us anywhere. Please let me handle this,” ask Mr. Lin.

“I’m so sorry, my wife has a hard time accepting this, so I guess you better go. If you find anything, please inform us. We will be waiting for any news you further will have,” said Mr. Lin.

“We understand,” said Officer Dai.

Mr. Lin and Mother Yang walk the officers to the gate.

“We will be seeing each other soon,” said Officer Dai.

“And we will be waiting to hear the news,” said Mother Yang.

(The two Officers left)

Wander along out there……………..

Under the bridge, Faye lay there sleeping. When she woke up, she felt very hungry. Faye didn’t know where to go from there. She thought of going back to the Center but with another attention, she prefers to walk away as far as she could from that place. She didn’t want to go back and see her parents any more. Last night, she have a weird dream that her mom come back for her again, she spotted her mother’s eye and turning away from her look as she struggle to wake up. “It’s only a dream they’ll never come back for me,” she thought to herself.

She missed her mother so much that everything she thought of turned into dreams of her own desires. She thinks of playing with Rachel and running with her father, and with all the illusion, she surrenders for being away from home. Now she is really homesick. Because there’s sometime in her crying for her to return home, she will not give up from walking alone. And because what her parent had done, she still find it hard to overcome it.

Although, She dream of coming back home to her family again, she want to prove she is capable of doing something she must tries. She dreamed of her mother sitting along, although she knew that Mrs. Lin would still had Rachel. With Rachel messing around with her, she missed her smile and her father stories.

When Faye still is in her dreams, she felt so cold and woke instantly, knowing that she is alone under a bridge. She felt very scare and all that night she did not sleep. Nevertheless, in the morning she found that she was awake by the noise of cars and people. As she opens her eye wider, she saw a teenager boy next to her. He is eighteen years old, tall, and dark eyes with black hair. His air is long to his neck and he had a black hat on. He took off his hat and moves his lip.

“Hi, my name is Chan Hoi, just simply Ah-Hoi or Chan. What is your name?” he question.

“My name is Faye Lien Lin, but you can just call me Faye. What are you doing here?”

“That’s what I am going to ask you. I thought you might be hungry. I got something for you. We got to help ourselves around here, you know. Where are you from anyways, this is my first time seeing you around,” said Chan.

“I came from Guangzhou, I have no home now. I am just a wanderer,” said Faye.

“Guangzhou, huh…” he mutter. “Well, welcome to Guangdong. Would you like to wander with my team? I got other friends you should meet. We work our way around here and help each other. Making new friends that are the same as us. It helps benefit how we live as a group around the city street. I am glad to know you,” said Chan.

“If you don’t mind, can I call you Ah-Gor? She asked.

“I have no problem with that. I should call you Ah-Lien then,” said Chan.

“Don’t get hurry. Finish your food before we go. You look pale; I suggest I should show you around. You will be surprise how beautiful this city street is,” Chan confirmed.

“Are you going to eat? You must be hungry too. Here have this piece. I won’t want to eat it alone.” She gives Chan the other half of the sandwich.

“No thanks have all you want. I will be all right. Besides, you look like you could eat more than one half of that sandwich. I want you to have it all,” he smiles.

“Thank you, that is very kind of you,” said Faye.

Chan introduce Faye to his friends. “This is Faye and she is new to the team. I want you all to greet her and please welcome her to the community. She did not know her way around her. When you guys wander, please take care of her.”

He turns to Faye and said, “Faye, remember this team is call Street Boys Team 8.

A month later…………………

One day the teams ramble off to find food. She felt that she didn’t fit into the society. She wants a family with an education that will provide with her a future. She wants to be care. She wanted a place call home. She started the day well, but in the evening they were chase by a group of police officers. All of the team members got separate and Faye end up to be the one who got capture. The police put her in an orphan home, ‘the House of Care,’ no child left alone.

It was a place that she seems to fit to. In the center they taught kids education and everybody is equal. “All the kids here are like me, and they have their own story, as I did have my own,” she said to Ms. Lo.

Ms. Lo looks at Faye and said, “well, what is your story, may I ask?”

“Well, I am over it for a long time now.” Looking at Ms. Lin.

“Well, it alright. It must be something you want to forget?” she asks.

“How do you know?” question Faye.

Ms. Lo smiles and says, “Well, what do you expect. With that kind of

You are right, it’s something I don’t want to touch, but I guess… since you ask” she muttered.

She didn’t know how to begin. She held silence thinking how she should begin.

“Child, what do you have in mind? If you were going to keep it with you like this, it wouldn’t get anywhere. I might be able to help you, if I can’t then talking about it helps a lot,” said Ms. Lo.

“I don’t know how to explain it, but if I tell my story it will bring back my pain,” answered Faye.

“I want to get to know you Faye. You are here for a week now, and I see that you are not playing with other kids at all,” said Ms. Lo

“I’m twelve now. I am too old to play,” said Faye.

“I understand, but as a family here, we try our hardest to make a child feel happy and warm. Do you have anything in mind that you want to tell but it tangles your tongue?” said Ms. Lo.

“Tell me, little one. I might be able to help you, which is why I am here. All the children in here are to be without pain. Children her does not have secret. We help them look for family,” said Ms. Lo.

“Yes, I guess I have something in my heart. It will burn when I mentioned it again. I tried so hard to forget it but I think I can’t run away from it. It’s my past,” said Faye.

“Well, then what is that pain in your heart?” ask Ms. Lo

“It’s my family. I miss my family. I miss my father, mother and my sister.

“Do you want to go back home then?” ask Ms. Lo.

“I don’t know. They are no longer there. They have moved to Hong Kong and don’t even try to find them. I heard people say that Hong Kong is a big city, finding people is not what you are aiming for,” said Faye.

Ms. Lo speak clearly, “Yes, Hong Kong is big, but trying is better than no try at all.”

She thought to herself. “This is a smart young child, with confident she speak of the mind. I don’t understand why her parent would leave her. Her eyes hides so many phrases that I couldn’t read. Who is this child? She comes in here so mysterious.”

Ms. Lo ask, “Could you please tell me a little bite about your family?”

She wants to know about Faye. Right at that moment, Faye starts to cry. Ms. Lo pin her closer to her and enfold her arms around her.

“Oh, don’t cry little one…if you don’t want to tell me, it’s all right,” said Ms. Lo.

“It’s my parent! They leave me and went to Hong Kong. They said they would come back for me in three days but they never return. They lied to me, they think I am a little kid to fool with. I waited for so long until I can’t no more. I ran away from that place. I don’t want to see my parent and I know they would not want to see me either,” said Faye.

“Poor child…I am so sorry, dear,” Ms. Lo apologize.

Faye is still crying in the arms of Ms. Lo.

“I want to hate my parents and my sister, but I find no reason to hate them. Although, I we are separated from each other they will always be a chapter of my life,” said Faye.

“My mother doesn’t love me. She hated me in all reasons and beyond that too. My father never cares and my sister is happy. I have no one in the world that will care. I have nowhere to belong but here. I don’t know why but I missed them. I really miss them. I want to tell mother that I love her and I am very sorry. I want my little sister to know that I care for her as a elder and tell father that I admire him,” added Faye in a crying voice.

“Say no more, my little one. I rather not bring back your pain. I don’t want you to carry this in you. I will find you a happy home with a good family. You must learn to forget this misery then. I will teach you how. You are very smart, Faye and I knew that if you have a future, you will do great. Now rest, save your strength and find your way through darkness. I will help you through. Save your energy, don’t waste away no more,” said Ms. Lo.

“I know how, Ms. Lo. When I stay at the Nun Center, I learn a lot from the Mothers there. Mother Lu, told me to overcome my pain. I had never forgot about it. It is important to me and I know it will be a value in the future,” said Faye.

She learns a very important lesson from Ms. Lo as well. “What you fear is what will destroy you. What you can’t do and overwhelm is what you will learn to recover. We are all here because we care about one another. When I first met you, I know there’s something about you that I couldn’t observe. You are a special girl and you are not alone,” said Ms. Lo.

Thanks to all the people she meet and get to know them, she learned something valuable from each one of them and that’s is what she will never forget. It’s a friendship last forever. It’s a journey that she had friends that love her and it is a gift she will never forget.

I have already discussed this with Mother Lu, but since you are new to my experience, I will tell you more of me. “Well, I am alone in the world, maybe until now… To put in one understandable word, I was a cold heart child, and my parent left me. They hated me, so they give me away. They say I’m mean and cold hearted to my sister, that I doesn’t have feeling, but they did not know, they did not see the truth in me. Why can’t they just listen for once, especially my mother? Wasn’t a mother supposed to understand a child? From my study she does not know that at all, or probably know it but does not want act upon it. Who know how a mother would act to their child. Proving them with love? Maybe not, I do not see that in my mother, but because Mother Lu had told me the value and the importance of ‘a mother’s love’ I have nothing to say against that because I understand it,” said Faye.

“What did Mother Lu, acknowledge you about ‘a mother’s love?”

“Mother Lu, says that ‘a mother’s love is the power to a child’s soul. You are their soul and they are your soul. That a mother’s love is forever, the love of a world that always hold true to you. No matter where you are, the love will stand there strong. It does not matter what they do; they will always love you. Sometime, their love will get off limit but their love is still hold true.

“Yes, a mother is all about love and care. They understand. And like you say Faye, maybe she just has hard time with other work. There is nothing in the world than a mother and a child’s love. You might feel left out because you are put down by your parent,” said Ms. Lo.

“You must know that when a mother go mad, they said things without knowing it. They do not intend to say that.” She added

She wipes her tears and sadly said, “don’t be afraid, I will always be here for you.”

A week later, there was this two couple came and adopt Faye.

“You have a family now, and remember to always be good and allow yourself to have happy ahead of you,” said Ms. Lo with a clear smile and two bright eyes.

“But I don’t want to go. I want to stay with my friends here, and I want to be with you, beside I’m happy here,” answer Faye.

“Foolish child, listen to Ms. Lo, you will have a future with the Cheung family. You will do find with the Cheung family,” said Ms. Lo.

“But I don’t want to leave yet, not now,” said Faye again.

“Do you remember what you use to say to me? You want a future, you want a family, and you want the life of every other kid. Now your dream came true. This is a great family, and a great opportunity for you. Mrs. Cheung will love you. She picks you because you warm her heart. Go now they are waiting for you. Remember, I will always be in your heart. It doesn’t matter how far we are, at least you remember it in here.” She pointed to her heart.

“My heart,” said Faye with a dry throat.

“Yes, in your heart, I will stand here and there in your heart. Remember I will see you with a future when you return. I will always be there when you need me. I know Mrs. Cheung well. She says that when you want to visit, she will bring you to visit anytime. From now on, today… is the first of your new life. You will be a new person. And remember… follow your heart,” said Ms. Lo.

To be Continue...................

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
interesting...thus I must admit, I've seen several tv series that have one of the sibling being evil and the other forgiveful and nice...as a matter in fact i rememeber myself writing a fiction thats have this relationship, but the main character of the fiction is that evil person...hehehe

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
Too much to think about...family problem...so here is something i've been working, its in the middle of a fiction I've been working.

our fiction and the detail in it is something that happened to us in the past, and we tends to include or add more detail to it. Thus sucide had appear in my mind, I've always wanted to die at age 70 happily in bed (in early twenties) & accomplished something good out of life...this is all fiction, and idea i got from one of my what if... So i hope you reader enjoy reading this small sence from my fiction

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice:
Yua - Herion
Mr. Jenk - Her supervisor, he is very strict about things.
This sence is when Yua saved him. Mr. Jenk is not the hero...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being out of breath was natural after climbing ten floors. There she open the door, and feel the outside air fighting to come inside. She opens the door fully and smiles. Without thinking she let the door, close. Before she had time to react it was all the way shut. Grabbing on the door knob, she fought her hardest to get it open, but it was locked inside.
“Man, I’m soo…oo stupid.” She kicked the door a few times before she decided that is was okay to spend the night on the roof. What a nice place for lunch, I’ve never thought of coming up here before. She smiles to herself, as she explored the top. When she spotted a figure, she hides herself. It was a man; he was crying his eyes out.
“Let, talk this over, Ma.” He was crying so hard that his words were hard to hear. “….That’s it?! Are you saying that we are done for?!” He asked raising his voice. “If you want it that way, fine! I am jumping off my work building!” He ran toward the edge. “Good bye, my sweet love.” His phone made a huge thump on the floor of the roof, and it shatter into pieces. He climb up the edge, and looked down. Yua charge up toward him, and pulled him in, just the minutes before let go of his balance. He landed on top of her. She pushed him off of her and slapped him across the face.
“You idiot! What the fuck is that for?! Why kill yourself?!” She asked shaking him like a doll. “You don’t know your own value, don’t you?!” She kept yelling, he shoves her off.
“Don’t stop me! You don’t understand the pain of being dump!” He yells pushing her aside attempting to climb the edge. She grabbed him by the waist and pulled him down. He got up. “You fucking Bitch, stop interfering in my business!” Her kicks land on his left cheek, he lost his balance, and she added another kick that landed on his stomach, sending him flying. He landed on the ground and fought for pain.
“If that hurts, than after hitting the ground, you will experience the worst pain!” She yelled at him. “Who do you think you are to judge me that I have never experience these pains? I’ve been dump so many times, I know your feeling. Unlike you, I was able to live. Have you ever though about starting anew? Find your happiness and live with that. Don’t darken your world, it your chose to live as you wanted!” The guy did not attempt to get up, but he was still crying. “Live on! Accomplish something great, something that will make your grandchildren proud of being your decedents. Get the most out of live, and die happily in bed. If you die like this, people will pity you, but is it enough to exchange your precious life!” As she was talking, she knew that she had ended so many lives, she question herself why would she stopped this one guy. The guy finally was able to look up at her, he was Mr. Jenk. “I’m done, I’m sorry for stopping you. If you still want to kill yourself, why don’t you wait another night? I’m locked out, and if you kill yourself tonight, I may be the suspect. I’ll be on the other side, now just give you some space.” Yua walked away. He watches as Yua slowly disappear at the corner of the building.
What have an assassin like you know about human value? You’ve kill several humans, and there are still lots more to come…So what gives you the right to stop this one human from killing himself? Her good side asks. Shut up, you loser, it loser like you weaken our child’s heart. If you aren’t around, Yua would have been a better assassin. She only stopped him because she doesn’t want to be accused of murder! So take your pig-brain concern and shut it! Yua’s other side answered. Of course, I’m on a mission; I can not afford to fail this baby mission. Yua looked up the skies, and lay down on the floor. The stars are beautiful tonight. She smiles. Tomorrow, father’s day? Why should I care? I don’t have one, there nothing to worried about. Man, (sigh) why do I doubt my own mother. I know its been twenty five years, and she still says the same. I don’t even know a thing about my family history. What ever happened to my father’s family history. They just happen to been gone of the picture. What is my father like? Is he such a hermit that he doesn’t even have relative at all? Thus I have to admit, I have always believe that my father must have one or two relative, still living…what is my father’s name? Have mom ever mention it to me? Man the more I think about this family matter the more stressful I’ve become…its best not to bring such old history into my life now. I’ll accept the fact that father is buried outside of this country.

--------------------------
enjoy
-------------------------