Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, me too, don't like all these newbies... they're too babyish for my taste hahahaha :lol: But if they work well and act good, they can grow on me LOL ^_^

Yeah is nothing... he's just doing a live chat... random peoples asking him nonsense and random questions etc. And some work related.

LOL yeah I only reply to one too... don't want to wait. I'm working on more timing right now. And uploading to YT as well. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
So what part are you timing now? It's 1:05AM over here. What time is it at your place? Aren't you suppose to go to sleep, missy?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's 1.13am now same as yours. :wacko: I'm a night owl, my eyes is wide awake at night :lol: (Actually just got up from taking a nap. I was hungry so I got up and eat and just done. So working on 4.4 now. Almost done with it. I should get couple done before I head back to bed again. :D

Hey instead of leave you a long message with timing... do you want me to just send you the original translation as well with the timing so you can look at it, if you find something that is confusing? OR If I have problem or question about some word I should just put "see translation" instead of those longgggg line on it LOL.

I'm so sorry I haven't finished everything I was busy working on SSAT then I got bored and my mom got mad at me so she blocked youtube for like a few days.
Anyways, what's my next assignment and when is it due?
ATM I have to finish my SSAT workbook before my mom kills me but if there are any mini things for me to translate I can do that.
Sorry again, the internet's slow here, I have SSAT homework nearly everyday, and sometimes the website just doesn't work.
I hate TRUE internet <_<

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, just leave the long message on the subtitle is fine. I think it will take me longer to look for it in the translation.

Stardust, it's okay that's your busy. We currently behind on timing, so we have plenty of translation to work on. Just focus on your SSAT. Hahhaha, before your mom is going to come here and block my YouTube too. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I saw this interview link posted on the Wung Nam Karng topic, and it is an interview and behind the scenes.

http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=33187

What do you think, Maya?

And this is the wedding behind the scenes:

http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=32898

OMG, they're getting married soon. I wish we aren't so behind. LOL Hopefully, summer school ends fast so I can spent more time on it. :lol: I love Banleur and Sima scenes more than Thanorn and Rathikarn.

The first one won't load for me. But from reading the descriptions, it's looks good. Sure if you want to work extra then we can sub that one too. :p The second one is cute.

Thai website takes forever to load or maybe my computer is slow? :lol: LOL

So the scenes with Banleur and Sima is not cheesy to you? :loool: hahahaha

I'll send 4.4 soon. Didn't do it last night... got lazy after I ate, so I just watch lakorn. :blush:

:D Hey you know we can move faster if you would just let me time like I did with SBS and upload that one to YT, and then we can take our time fixing it and save that one for ourselves. :lol: LOLz.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
But I like quality better than quantity. I rather have you practice as much as you can, so I can sit back and relax. LOL

I don't think Banleur and Sima scenes are that cheesy. They hate each other at first. They didn't like each other that fast like Thanorn and Rathikarn. Plus, I love watching them fight and seeing someone stubborn to accept his or her behavior.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
But I like quality better than quantity. I rather have you practice as much as you can, so I can sit back and relax. LOL

I don't think Banleur and Sima scenes are that cheesy. They hate each other at first. They didn't like each other that fast like Thanorn and Rathikarn. Plus, I love watching them fight and seeing someone stubborn to accept his or her behavior.
:tease: OK OK Ms Perfectionist. :loool: LOLz
Hey I think I found a trick on how to get it to work as your timing now. I THINK LOLz :yahoo: That add 400, 500, 600 or what not, is not consistent since sometime they talk fast and sometime they talk slow... so adding or not won't make any different. ^_^ I'm working on 4.4 differently from the way I used to do timing... so let me know if I finally got it or not ok. LOL. :clap: GOSH it's hard trying to mastered this.

I watched up to Ep.9 already lastnight. I still don't see how Thanorn loves Rathikarn when he's still suppose to be engaged to Kathy.
^_^ Yeah I think Banleur and Sima bickering made up for all the cheesy things happen in this lakorn. And Rarin is psycho serial killer. She really is mess up somewhere LOL.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
So are you going back on 4.4 or you're starting on it now?

Yes, I love Banleur & Sima scenes. I hope the roles were switches instead. Let that Thanorn be Banleur by he's still the n'ek. And Rathikarn role is like Sima with that fesity attitude as a nang'ek.

Okay, good luck with mastering it. My mom invited some of my distant relatives, and I can't concentrate on studying with all the karaoke noises, etc. I'm such a bad student. I feel bad. :unsure:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
When you sent me Ep.2... I just download and replace with my work. But lastnight I save Ep.4 separately and compared the two. So I watched it all over again. Then I rewatch my ep.4.4 and I THINK I figure it out what you meant. But I didn't see the different before.
I'm done with 4.4 but going back to change everything line by line. And remember I told you I have to leave out some of the lines because it didn't fit with the timing? HAHAHAHA LOL now I was able to add it in and it's actually fit LOL don't know why it didn't seems to fit before. :loool:

Her next lakorn with Weir will have more of that... so enjoy her quiet in here for now... because next one she won't be this quiet LOL.

I think Amy play this role is fine. Because I don't like when she play sweet roles, so I rather enjoy Pinky sweet and quiet roles then Amy.

I don't blame you... I can't concentrate either if the house is full of peoples like that. :eek: And singing too? LOLz. You should blast your Thai lakorn on them hahahaha :yahoo:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I hate to time the fast speaking parts and when they're fighting and causing commotion. I have to spend thrice the times I do with regular speaking parts. And yes, you really have to spend the time and open your bionic ears out. I rarely left out anything only if I don't even understand where this sentence supposes to be. :lol:

Well, I'm trying to finish the opening credits. I'm almost done. I'm getting better at Aegisub than before.

Okay, Pheit. Are you good at essays? I'm thinking of sending you my paper once I'm done so you can check to see if it's good. My grade depends on this stupid paper, so I can't really swing by.

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
I hate to time the fast speaking parts and when they're fighting and causing commotion. I have to spend thrice the times I do with regular speaking parts. And yes, you really have to spend the time and open your bionic ears out. I rarely left out anything only if I don't even understand where this sentence supposes to be. :lol:

Well, I'm trying to finish the opening credits. I'm almost done. I'm getting better at Aegisub than before.

Okay, Pheit. Are you good at essays? I'm thinking of sending you my paper once I'm done so you can check to see if it's good. My grade depends on this stupid paper, so I can't really swing by.

hey yall..tell me when u need 6 by... my neice is in town and i am caring for her all this week until friday.. so i wont get as much done as quickly. thuy, i can help check ur essay for you, no prob!!! english was my best subject, i don't know why tho, sinced i hated it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. <_<

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Writings was never my strength. I usually suck at it really, really bad. Thanks goodness you join the team. Now I can have someone to help me with my essays. Hehhehe. :lol:

OMG, Maya. I've finally finished the opening. I haven't add the lyrics yet, but it's amazing. It's really look professional like those Taiwanese series subbers. I'll let you see it once I've finished encoding Episode 5.1 and upload it on YouTube after all Episode 4 is up.

EDIT: I'm done with the opening credits now. I will upload to youtube or to you so you can upload it to youtube and add it as the 2nd one after the teaser on the playlist.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Pheit. Is it considered plagiarism to paraphrase the content in your own words?
My professor said we CAN'T do this:

"Paraphrase, which means to go through a passage making minor alterations in wording but keeping most of the essential order and meaning intact, while failing to identify its source."
I think it meant that it is okay to rewrite it in your own words, but you have to give credit to where the info comes from. So in other words, paraphrase is not plagiarism as long as you given proper credit to the original author. Okay, suddenly I'm answering my own question. LOL

Anyway, why it's so quiet in here?

Maya, where's your butt running to?

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
Hey, Pheit. Is it considered plagiarism to paraphrase the content in your own words?
My professor said we CAN'T do this:

I think it meant that it is okay to rewrite it in your own words, but you have to give credit to where the info comes from. So in other words, paraphrase is not plagiarism as long as you given proper credit to the original author. Okay, suddenly I'm answering my own question. LOL

Anyway, why it's so quiet in here?

Maya, where's your butt running to?

that is correct thuy. you can pharaphrase but must give credit to the source. also just fyi, professors don't like us using any info from wikipedia.. i know theres lots of info there, but they don't perfer it.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, my professor told us not to use wikipedia. But I'll be using the books I borrow from the library as well. What I hate the most is that my thoughts usually scatter everywhere and there just no central idea. I have three essays: history, anatomy, lap report. So these few weeks are going to be crazy for me. Thanks, Pheit. I just feel at little bit better that you're here.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, Maya. I've finally finished the opening. I haven't add the lyrics yet, but it's amazing. It's really look professional like those Taiwanese series subbers. I'll let you see it once I've finished encoding Episode 5.1 and upload it on YouTube after all Episode 4 is up.

EDIT: I'm done with the opening credits now. I will upload to youtube or to you so you can upload it to youtube and add it as the 2nd one after the teaser on the playlist.
Oh wow, I can't wait to see it. So exciting. But are you saying I won't get to see it until I'm done with all Ep.4? :( :p lolz.

Is the program really hard to do? Or is because you're not use to it yet?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Between Subtitle Workshop and Aegisub, I would said Subtitle Workshop makes things easier. But if you like to be creative, then Aegisub is easier to use rather than going to Subtitle Workshop and wasting hours to change the settings on Media Subtitler to the way you want.

With you here, I'm feeling happier. I'm taking some notes for the essay before starting it.

Well, I'll be uploading the opening credit tomorrow. So you can see it tomorrow, lady.

Hopefully, you're feeling better. You've been having the flu on and off. You're sure it's not swine flu? Hhaha, no, I'm not cursing you. Take care then.

EDIT: Oh, the corrections you sent me for the opening credits, I corrected them but I don't know if I saved it on the end since I edited so much. LOL So it's okay if I didn't have the "panit" in the end, right? Sorry, I was so occupied that I didn't pay attention if I did save it with "panit" or not.