X Piya & Jik

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
x piya have a hott body but his face is alright i cant believe he go out with an old lady

natty

Chubs
I bet she has lots of money and fame....that're the only reasons I can think why he's with her. She's definitely too too old for him.
lol assumptions.. i love it when people make comments like that..

anyways, they are "getting to know each other".. he's pretty smitten with her and have been smitten with her for a while now and they've been slowly getting to know each other until the media got wind of it so now it's all out in the open.. he said that he likes older women cus the younger one are too immature for him (i know exactly what he meant..we see it here.. oops i meant everywhere all the time), he said they are too narrow minded and always see one side of things.. she's actually giving him options... said that time can only tell if she is who he really wants or is this a phase..

noungning

Heartless
lol assumptions.. i love it when people make comments like that..
anyways, they are "getting to know each other".. he's pretty smitten with her and have been smitten with her for a while now and they've been slowly getting to know each other until the media got wind of it so now it's all out in the open.. he said that he likes older women cus the younger one are too immature for him (i know exactly what he meant..we see it here.. oops i meant everywhere all the time), he said they are too narrow minded and always see one side of things.. she's actually giving him options... said that time can only tell if she is who he really wants or is this a phase..
lol natty, nice to remind people in a friendly manner. people act ur age dammit. :dude:

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
She is one of the best actors around, i don't think she need to do this kind of photos shoot for money cuz my sister said that her husband is loaded. He actually does like her. I don't think she is still marry beside she still looks good for her aged, just hope she doesn't get hurt.

natty

Chubs
She is one of the best actors around, i don't think she need to do this kind of photos shoot for money cuz my sister said that her husband is loaded. He actually does like her. I don't think she is still marry beside she still looks good for her aged, just hope she doesn't get hurt.
she's been divorced for over 10 years now.