Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Tub Yaj

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Naturally it's Xab. Sure he doesn't have the looks but he sure can act. Xab can play any role while Tou can only play serious role. Look at his two movies, Txij Kawm Teev Kuamuag & Ua Neej Nrog Txoj Hmo (not sure of exact titles). These two are almost the same movie with just a little different spin. How boring. I want to be able to laugh, cry, and laugh some more. I just pity Tou and his roles. The roles Xab play stirs some emotions. :yahoo:

--true.......Xab thoj......he can really act.......... :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whooowww...tis thread wuz for who is the better actor...not WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME...keep it nice...no mattter our last name..or whether we're green or white...we're all hmong...

mai92

sarNie Adult
whooowww...tis thread wuz for who is the better actor...not WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME...keep it nice...no mattter our last name..or whether we're green or white...we're all hmong...

I agree with you girl...can you all see that (vote for the BEST ACTOR!!!!! ).....IF SO THEN,.....VOTE for the BEST ACTOR!!!!...

(don't vote if you are just voting for your yangs or the thaos) :angry:

it's also not a competition of those two cuties.... :drool:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

true...i didn't even realize that until somebody started to go for their own pride(and i realize that i vote for the thao too.) :ph34r: ...but...either way...its true...... :D

cecilia

Staff member
^with queeky mashoua lee voice.. OMG, i dislike that song.. mashoua can't sing too..lOL anyway, yup, sometime ppl just have to read the topic before blabbering something else..LOl

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ooh, i like tub yaj's song niag dej dag.
lol....haaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!....u made me laugh so hard while im trying to finished read everything what people wrote to here and when it comes to your...hah!..it doesnt connect to what we, people arguing about....funnie taig tiag li os......hey!..but its alright....its nice for telling what song u liked....and dat already telling me dat u vote for tub yaj....hehe....oh! wait...if u vote for him...did u do the vote thingy which is on the top....jus checking to make sure if u did already...cuz i kinda worried dat some came here for the reply BUT forgetting about the VOTE THINGY!....

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
of course i would absolutely go for my uncle xaab thoj. he's the best. tub yaaj is just too much of a cry baby. i don't like him cuz he annoys me too much

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
of course i would absolutely go for my uncle xaab thoj. he's the best. tub yaaj is just too much of a cry baby. i don't like him cuz he annoys me too much!

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
I WONNA GO WID XAB THOJ CAUSE HES
A THAO LIKE ME AND LIKE OTHERS WHICH MEANS
WE CAN BE RELATED TOO!!
ONE REASON I CHOOSE HIM IS BECAUSE
HE IS A FUNNY GUY..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO

Forget Tou yaj. im voting for XAB THOJ. all the way. hell yeah.

why? cause he's talanted. unlike tou yaj. ugh, so conceitied. :p