Yada

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know her? I've seen her in one hmong movie, she has the main girl. She is so cute, she reminds me of those Thai actresses :) I forgot the title I think its Kuv Nplooj Said something, sorry my hmong isn't good. I really want to see pictures of her, if anyone has pics of her please post. I have a feeling she's not full Hmong, lol.. her hmong isn't that good.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, i know who you're talking about.. the girl that star with dao vue.. yeah... :)

i think she full blooded thai.. dr. tom (ntsa iab production) always find thai girls to star in his movies.. & then they dubbed over their voice.. which sux. :)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
OMG! I knew it, she wasn't Hmong! Gosh she is so Cute!!! I like her so much! I heard she dance for some Hmong MV too. At some parts it seemed like she was talking in Hmong but it did not sound good but sometimes it seemed like they dubbed her voice over. I guess they did. It doe suck but she sounds cute in Thai in one of the scenes she was talking in Thai to him. I watched that movie at my aunt's house. I think I'm gonna get it, since she's soooo cute!! lol, can't believe she's really Thai too bad she isn't a real Thai Star :( She should be though! Wonder if she's gonna be in anymore hmong movies? Gosh that's so cool. I wanna see more of her.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
you can tell that yada can speak hmong a little. the parts that she speaks hmong and it's not clearly IS her speaking (mainly part 1), but the part that she speaks hmong clearly is a dubbed voice.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
sorry don't have a pic of her.. no one can find :( not sure if she was in dr.tom 7 or not but she was in a movie that dr.tom was in.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
yea she did do in that movie with dao. personaly i didnt really like her n dao didn't really know how to act but i do give him props for being in a movie though. i still think he is cute. hehehe but yea she's pretty but she aint hmong. you could totally tell that she's not hmong. i think that pauj zaug (sorry if it isn't correct) could have played that part but anyways just my opion.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I HATE HER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS SOOOOO ANNOYING N THE MOVIE...n i think that PRODUCTION is the SORRIEST PROD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
yea she did do in that movie with dao. personaly i didnt really like her n dao didn't really know how to act but i do give him props for being in a movie though. i still think he is cute. hehehe but yea she's pretty but she aint hmong. you could totally tell that she's not hmong. i think that pauj zaug (sorry if it isn't correct) could have played that part but anyways just my opion.
i agree.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
Dao is cute and so hot! I liked him too. This was the only movie I really like of him. I saw him in another one that Dr.Tom was with him again but it did not look interesting at all.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i thot that in the movie, when it showed paj zaub...it was HELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was hmong but she spoke THAI...like WTF is that???

Fearless

sarNie Adult

here's a picture of her from her movie.

I personally don't like her.. nor her acting.. she isn't that pretty and not n'ek material.. I agree that they could've used paj zaub but too bad Dao and her are both vues. But oh well they could've used a different girl.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't like dao vue... he's kind of conceited... all the girls that keep on going to his myspace and telling him he's hot... they are all weird... =?

i mean... yeah... everyone is conceited... i don't like his pictures either... seems like he's trying to hard too.... making himself look like something he's not... pimp?

i mean. come on.. he used to go by "hmong casanova".. what kind of shiet is that?

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
that's true he does look like a pimp but i like him anyways well in kuv nplooj saib that was it though, other movie he didn't look as cute or hot.