Votes: 65 55.1%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 51 43.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL. Other couples can get the so called "better storyline" but if they don't have the talent, don't have the ability or charm to play their roles well and have chemistry with their leading co-star then it means nothing.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Of course, I meant that they have to have a better storyline along with chemistry to be able to be liked.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I added a third option for those are neutral (and fair) about Yadech. :)

Ekk, I literally spent five minutes debating what I should pick... In the beginning, to be honest, I was a little annoyed with all the Yadech news, rumors, and events. :sweat: But it didn't bother me too much, for I was trying to be fair, telling myself, "At least, their fans are happy; I'd feel the same for my favorites as well." I remember wishing there was a neutral option for Yadech in the beginning when this poll was first created. I didn't hate them, but I didn't love them to the point that I was obsessed over them. :D

Now, after knowing more about them, I can honestly say...that it really depends on the situation. I enjoy them, but I prefer them not pairing "twice" a year. Once a year is enough. :wink: It's funny, but I don't really feel their on screen chemistry. Hehe, they have more chemistry off screen. :D I would have picked the "Neutral" option, but knowing that they're pairing up for The Rising Sun series, I picked the "Happy" choice. :wub: Right now, I'm excited for their part and am waiting for their reunion on screen. Who knows, maybe then, I'll totally fall in love with them. :) But even if I don't, that doesn't mean I don't like seeing them together. ;)

Gosh, the poll about Mteam or Yadech drove me crazy! But I picked "Both." :D I am leaning way more towards Mteam, but Yadech really is just as cute as Mteam in their own way. Both are so appealing and delicious! :yummy: If that "Both" option isn't there, I would have picked Mteam. :wink: I should have, but I can't deny my minor obsession with Yadech hehe. :lol2:

I'm gonna be completely honest here!

As of now, I am ANNOYED with YADECH. Do they look cute/hot together? Yes. Do I like the pairing? Yes. Why am I annoyed? Because I think they are too overrated.
On with MTEAM. Am I happy or annoyed with them? Happy. Why? Because they have only been officially paired twice (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm cool with that. Do I like the pairing? Not really. I prefer Mark with Kim. I love Mark and I now love Mint C. (didn't like her before) and I do love them together but I prefer Mark with Kim.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I think Yadech pair up too many times but I'm neutral. At least Yadech fans get more of em lol. And as for MTeam, PLR script sucked and NM2 was banned by episode 9 so, yes, I do want another lakorn for them. With a good script and a lakorn that will not get banned. I love both couples though! <3 Just not too crazed over Yadech. Not too crazed about P'Mark either. Though I love him, I'm more in a Chalida fanclub.