Yam @ Graduation

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
CREDIT : PYJ

The pictures with her hair up is the practice ceremony..As for the pictures with her hair down its from the actual graduation day...

nolee

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Yam for her masters!! It's good that even after all the acting she still pursued her education.

Congrats to Yam...her masters..wow...how old is she?

she is so freakin cute and adorable and beautiful....I see Phone is there..at ceremony and dinner too..are they close??

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
big congrats to her...like her hair....aww phone and yam seems like they are going out or something

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also wonder how old is she too since she already got her master...

i heard yam and phone are really close but not sure if they really go out together or not...but i wish they are becasue they are so cute together...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There not dating..Phone just recently broke up with his girlfriend thats not in the business like him..They broke up because he's always busy since he's an actor..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah they are kute together..and always together...! I guess they all just best friends...! Yam has her masters in what? acting?

myx

sArNieZ
she look cute w/ her curly hair. can't believe she got her master degree. in 10 years, i'mma try to get my master degree too.