Yang Brothers Picha`z?

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
He has brothers?!?!?!?!??!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Must see them in movies must must must!!!!!!!! I'm listening to their album right now....its ok. LOL

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yeap yeap...his younger brother is way cuter than tou yang is.....i think he's already had a couple movies out....but yea...if you see his younger brother...tou yang won't look cute to you anymore!!! hahaha....

they have the same hairstyle...same nose...almost same voice....wear the same stlye of clothes with the jacket over one shoulder....and they even WALK THE SAME!!!! oh...and he's a singer too....hahaha....i think they had a album they did together...all four brothers....

interested stuff...hahaha...but i still think their acting is kinda corny...hahaha....oh well...they are actually getting better with each movie....that's good...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah ther acting is kinda hmmm how should i say it...not good?.... Well i only saw the Sue yang guy i think? in the MV he was hugging this other chich and they were standing like a feet apart...C'mon that don't even look real! LOL....But yea you could see the baldy in that MV too, he was reflected off of the window behind the actors....so funny.....

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen the m/v but its a definite Must see. His brothers are such kuties toos. EeEK....
the really young one is jux gorgeous hehe..

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Lol i still think his younger brother is cutier! LOl hehe i need to go to thailand LOl JK! yah my parents are planning to take us kids to go Lol maybe i can go take some pictures of them for you guys... and cua yaj... my cousin's husband