Yang Brothers

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
did someone post this already? i hope not.. if so, sorrie.

New DVD - Yang Brother's.

do you recongize him? it's him & his brother's.. two of them hecka look like him.. especially the one to his left.. :)

The songs are okay.

--------

Tou yaj & his brother's... i guess... :) the top left doesn't look like him at all..hehee.. :)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
did someone post this already? i hope not.. if so, sorrie.
New DVD - Yang Brother's.

do you recongize him? it's him & his brother's.. two of them hecka look like him.. especially the one to his left.. :)

The songs are okay.
--------

Tou yaj & his brother's... i guess... :) the top left doesn't look like him at all..hehee.. :)
Can they sing? :huh: I kinda had it with the late great Pov Thoj's brothers...well, they all have good voices, but only one could really sing sort of like Pov, and that is Coob. Anyways, that's kinda cool.

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow b4 was that Thao brothers and now here come the Yang brothers, do you have the cd and the music video if so can u upload both cd and mv.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Can they sing? :huh: I kinda had it with the late great Pov Thoj's brothers...well, they all have good voices, but only one could really sing sort of like Pov, and that is Coob. Anyways, that's kinda cool.
Their names are Sue, Noi & Soua...

Sue sings most of the songs... his voice is pretty good. he hecka look like Tou.. hehe.. Noi & soua voices are ok.. not bad.

they sing only one sing though...

wow b4 was that Thao brothers and now here come the Yang brothers, do you have the cd and the music video if so can u upload both cd and mv.
i have the dvd.. but i don't know how to upload it.. sorrie. :blink:

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know who sang what songs...which one did tou sing?
01 - Sue Yang - Lub Ncauj Tso Siab Tseem Nco
02 - Tou Yang - Cas Yuav Nco Koj Ua Luaj
03 - Sue Yang - Tseg Tus Hlub Nyob Los Tsuas
04 - Yer Lee & Tou Yang - Leej Nus Zoo Nraug
05 - Sue Yang - Tso Koj Rau Tom Qab
06 - Sue Yang - Tav No Koj Puas Tau Pw
07 - Sue Yang - Lam Khaws Daim Duab Cia
08 - Sue Yang - Tau Lub Cev Tsis Tau Siab
09 - Sue Yang - Lub Kaus Roos Tshav
10 - Tou, Noi, Sue & Soua - Yuav Tos Txog Hnub Twg

Not too shabby. ^^ They all have good vocals that suits them. =P

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
oh so these are the yang brothers my bro-in-law was talking about....the other day he call and ask if we've heard of them or seen the dvd...if not he's going to send one down for us....so it's tub yaj and his bro...hmm they all look a bit alike....

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
[MV] Yang Brothers - Tou, Noi, Sue & Soua - Yuav Tos Txog Hnub Twg

They look a tad bit alike. Especially Sue & Tou. All have good vocals. ^^

>> [ Download ] << [AVI, 128 kbps, 193 MB]

[MV] Yang Brothers - Sue Yang - Lub Ncauj Tso Siab Tseem Nco

Out of all the brothers, he closely resembles Tub Yaj. Great vocals as well. ^^ =P

>> [ Download ] << [AVI, 128 kbps, 198 MB]

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile

Out of all the brothers, he closely resembles Tub Yaj. Great vocals as well. ^^ =P

DO you also have the Songs too? if u do can u please send them to me too! thanx! i really want it! send it to my email or just upload it here! thanx and please!^_^ heres my email if u decided to send it to me on email! sassygurlm310@yahoo.com

bugsy

sarNie Adult
is it just me that cant be able to see the similarities in the brothers? the only two that are similar are tub and sue and that's only on certain angles, not front view. Hmmmmmmm...

But o well, no biggie. Tub is still the cuter brother though.

And thanks Joon, for uploading. :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Where's their older brother Cai Yang? How come he's not in the album?
maybe Cai is not his brother... or maybe because Cai can't sing like them.. hahaha...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ooooooooOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!......sound interesting!!!!!!!......love him ....can anybody upload all of the songs??????
im glad that someone post it up here....if someone never post it here....i will never notice that at all ...i thought tub yaj is juz gonna be in Asian video production and modern entertainment only...whoa!..that's kinda gives me shocked...he's in suab hmoob production wheres soua lor usually sang in there.....DaMN!!.....seems like all hmong are related to each other and ones can know that ones and that ones can know me and me could know you and you could know them and them could know strangers and strangers could know somebody.....DAMN!!!....wat a miraclel!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

can i get the rest of the video??????????!!!!!!!...damn so nice!!!!!!!!!!....they are all cute and handsome!!!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
maybe Cai is not his brother... or maybe because Cai can't sing like them.. hahaha...

who's that? anyone haev a pic? or any movies he's in? I thought tou was the oldest...

oh well, he's the hottest...though, the youngest of them four is very cute too

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
finally Tou change his hairstyle...
I can't believe they copied Loso's song....well that's the hmong trait...copying other's songs!

Mae

sarNie Adult
who's that? anyone haev a pic? or any movies he's in? I thought tou was the oldest...

oh well, he's the hottest...though, the youngest of them four is very cute too
He's was in Mua Lis's movie Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo as Nkauj Hli's boyfriend who waited many years for her...he's pretty good looking too...