"Yaowarat" Film 2003

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF

Synopsis

In Bangkok's Chinatown...it's kill or be killed.

In this explosive action thriller from Thailand setiin Bangkok's sizzling Yaowarat Chinatown district, theiprecarious truce between two mafia gangs Yaowarat andiPahurad, endediin violent gunfights when Kao, one of Pahurad's hit men killedia Yaowarat member. In retaliation, Yaowarat enlists theihelp of Saleng, theibest hit maniin theibusiness,ito take Kao out. Who will become theiultimate survivor of this bloodshed? Filled with extreme firepower action, Yaowarat isione exhilarating action ride!

Credit: DVDEmpire.com

slee00

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:

Synopsis

In Bangkok's Chinatown...it's kill or be killed.

In this explosive action thriller from Thailand setiin Bangkok's sizzling Yaowarat Chinatown district, theiprecarious truce between two mafia gangs Yaowarat andiPahurad, endediin violent gunfights when Kao, one of Pahurad's hit men killedia Yaowarat member. In retaliation, Yaowarat enlists theihelp of Saleng, theibest hit maniin theibusiness,ito take Kao out. Who will become theiultimate survivor of this bloodshed? Filled with extreme firepower action, Yaowarat isione exhilarating action ride!

Credit: DVDEmpire.com
[post="97416"][/post]​

I love action movies! will watch it!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't watch this movie yet, but i wanna know if this movie is like action pack like jet li and jackie chan movies or not.

bill

sarNie Egg
Whoa so is this movie worth watching? I figure I wouldn't get disappointed with a Chakrit film but sometime you never know. I saw little clips of it and thought it was hot.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, krit look hot and damn..he can shoot huh!!! love that kind of guy!! they look so hot when they hold a gun!!! haahahah

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I thought that it was a good movie, although some of the scenes were :shocked: but the storyline was very good, and the acting (from some) was awesome. The action scenes were very good!

sreysumlang

sarNie Egg
The movie was ok, but on some of the scenes is basically too adult graphic coming from a Thai movie perspective.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
The movie was ok, but on some of the scenes is basically too adult graphic coming from a Thai movie perspective.
soo late..but

adult graphic huh?? ...so does tat involve Chakrit too... :drool: ....LOL..umm..haven't seen reallie seen Chakrit fight...i'm curious...

does anyone still have the trailer...or clips of it...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness..i finally got to see this movie..wow! okay..eheehe...see you girls should have told me tat those adult graphic stuff had to do w/ my Chakrit too...i nearly fainted..but it wasn't anyting too dramatic..juz some kissing...besides the nudity of the girls..but okay..watever i'm a gal too..noting that i haven't seen rite? ehehee..okay..this movie was okay...not too good or bad..some ppl made is sound like the worse movie ever made..i actuallie reallie like the love story between Chakrit and the leading actress was sweet...but it was sad how he left his gf...even if she was a prositute...and it was sad wen after Chakrit left her she went to become a monk....

i just thought the scene where chakrit walks in on watever the leading actress' name in the movie was...and her back was all cut up by the whip..he felt so gulity he couldn't even look at her...that was soo sweet...and they hug and started crying..**tears** but tat scene could have been w/ out the nudity..goodness...taking off their clothes for no reasong...anywayz...it was an okay movie over-all..oh! plus the ending was sad..chakrit can act..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to watch this movie, love action movie. Sreysumlang, so you maybe young, but who ever adult in here may can take that if it was about Krit, but if it about other, I dont want to see it. LOL

dhan9

sarNie Adult
goodness..i finally got to see this movie..wow! okay..eheehe...see you girls should have told me tat those adult graphic stuff had to do w/ my Chakrit too...i nearly fainted..but it wasn't anyting too dramatic..juz some kissing...besides the nudity of the girls..but okay..watever i'm a gal too..noting that i haven't seen rite? ehehee..okay..this movie was okay...not too good or bad..some ppl made is sound like the worse movie ever made..i actuallie reallie like the love story between Chakrit and the leading actress was sweet...but it was sad how he left his gf...even if she was a prositute...and it was sad wen after Chakrit left her she went to become a monk....

i just thought the scene where chakrit walks in on watever the leading actress' name in the movie was...and her back was all cut up by the whip..he felt so gulity he couldn't even look at her...that was soo sweet...and they hug and started crying..**tears** but tat scene could have been w/ out the nudity..goodness...taking off their clothes for no reasong...anywayz...it was an okay movie over-all..oh! plus the ending was sad..chakrit can act..
wow, Kashie you seen it already? So where do you get to see it? Is it on Youtube? cuz i want to see it so badly lol.
hmm sound like a very sad movie, so did chakrit cried in there, have i told you about his crying scene yet? See i told you gals that Chakit is best at any role that you want him to play, even his crying scene is very sad and emotional, the man surely can act lol, no doubt about it. Please tell me where you seen this, i also want to see it, thanks.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no it's not on youtube...i tink i might be a bit too graphic for youtube..it's on www.crunchyroll.com..w/ eng sub too...aren't we luckie?...eheheehe..but the second part the subtitles are like a min. off...

no Dhan9...dun faint wen u see "tose scenes" okay...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
no it's not on youtube...i tink i might be a bit too graphic for youtube..it's on www.crunchyroll.com..w/ eng sub too...aren't we luckie?...eheheehe..but the second part the subtitles are like a min. off...

no Dhan9...dun faint wen u see "tose scenes" okay...
oh thank kashie for the link, i surely will check it out lol, hmm i'll see whether i'll faint or not.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

I finally watched this too! Its been on my To Watch list for a while now. OH MY DAMN! major tounge action from Krit! wwwhhheeeeewwwww :drool: :loool: Krits acting skills are over and beyond good! :clap: I love how he takes each character he plays and makes it his own. Acting seem to be so natural for him.
Uuggghhh but the whole smoking thing is such a major turn off for me. Seeing him smoke made my infatuation with him go down by like I dont know 20%. I'm sure he smokes in reality. He's got smoker lips..theyre that color yeah? ugghhhhh..I'm in denial about him smoking. I so want to wipe that out of my memory of him! hahahaha
I was telling someone? that he's probably the only actor that I'm ok with the fact that he's a womanizer! :loool:
You know what they say right lol thun mai mee lai pai poo chai mee lai jai..something like that..translates to trees have many leaves and men have many hearts. :loool: