Yaya Urassaya & Barry Nadech:Duang Jai Akanee Premium

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Whyy,
they are so adorable.
Crapp, these photos make me wanna see it even more.
I seriously can't wait.
The couples I'm most excited for are:
Barry&Yaya, & Mark&Mint ;)
Thanks for the photos ^^

meenia

sarNie Adult
Gosh this is making me grin from ear to ear...I LOVE IT... I can't wait also for their lakorn part....I really didn't notice barry much, but now he's smoking hot...i just love him......i love his eyes, i love his smile, i love his height..LOL... more like i love everything about him.. YAYA is just so cute... I can't wait to see more of her.. the lakorn she did with rome did her no justice..hope this one will make them more popular so they get to do more lakorns....VERY CUTE NEW NEWBIES... i can't wait to see more of them...thanks for the awesome pix....can't wait...thanks again..i just love them already...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
These two are just too cute--the cover is just sweet. Don't think I've seen a couple sharing an apple like that in lakorns.
The airing date is looming closer. :dance1:

chouakim

TTFC♥
Omo, they are so cute!
I can't wait to see their episode. xD

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
gosh they are so hot together!! i can not wait to see this lakorn...........hmmmmmm hope there is a kissing scene :slapandkissse3: ok i rather have a slap and kiss :kiss3:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
They'r so cuteeee. I can't wait for Duangjai Akkanee. They have the best chemistry among the 4 couples of 4 huajai haeng khunkao

chunny

sarNie Egg
they are just amazingly adorable together.
i am extremely excited for their story. it's going to be so much fun!
very cuteee!

dek_gib

sarNie Egg
omg they are sooooooo cute couple and match !!! I was so excited to watch this it make me fall in love ! I wish they date together hehe :D