Yeeuy Fah Taa Din

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The WWYWY show is very cute! Cee was there to support Amy awwww. But gosh Note should never sing again LOL and Amy and Wier whom both can sing don't sing but dance instead. And it's funny how Note's scared of ghosts too! Awww!

I like the part where Note's talking about how he can't ride motorcycles and he's not good at it but he doesn't care if he falls but if he makes Thailand's super sexy star Aum fall then all the men in the world will kill him :lol:.

tassa

sarNie Egg
The WWYWY show is very cute! Cee was there to support Amy awwww. But gosh Note should never sing again LOL and Amy and Wier whom both can sing don't sing but dance instead. And it's funny how Note's scared of ghosts too! Awww!

I like the part where Note's talking about how he can't ride motorcycles and he's not good at it but he doesn't care if he falls but if he makes Thailand's super sexy star Aum fall then all the men in the world will kill him :lol:.
hey u no if anyone has upload ....if so can u post the link i wanna see my weir dance....
thanks

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
when is this lakorn ending? even after amy dies still not much scenes between aum and vier. these 2 have no chemistry whatsoever and i'm not looking forward to seeing them pair up again. aum is getting on my nerves too. you'd think she'll get it by now that nothing can kill vier and stop obsessing over him. she needs to learn you can't be too good or else u're gonna end of dead like the rest of them.

is note gonna trust ticha? i hope not! bad guys gonna lose anyway at the end so lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I was wondering when how many episodes this lakorn is ending too :huh:

Awww, Cee went to see Amy?! That's so cute I wanna see! lol. :wub:

tassa

sarNie Egg
omg weir is so hot...i saw the show its on youtube...he moves so funnie buh its still cute...hehehe
love weir forever

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
too bad aum wasn't there on WWYWY! grr. lmao! the bungee jumping was fake! i hecka thought aum really jumped :( but she didn'tt! only weir. ahh! and note has a girlfriend!?!?! WTH! i'm hurt ;(
whens it ending :) seems like soon. but yeah, whats airing after?

tassa

sarNie Egg
i really want to see dis...cause i luv weir so much...lol...buh i dnt really have time...im currently in di middle of khun noo tewada....i know its old buh im really busy....and i fink his new one will be good too....buh first i have to finish yeeuy fah taa din before i can start watching his new one....damn im far behind....

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
Weir is the first Thai actor who completely caught my attention.I must admit I'm also inlove with him.He's really handsome and macho.I also like Pancake.She's got a simple beauty but she looks gorgeous.She's my favourite actress...No matter what you say...hahaha...just kidding!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I find many people got killed in this lakorn. I feel sad for the police dude and girl who work with Weir.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i missed the ending because i had to go to class. but I still don't think weir and aum has chemistry in this whole lakorn. They don't look in love. Note was good at looking like he was in love with ticha though. i want to see them act together as P'ek N'ek. not the antagonists.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
they coulda done more for the ending. omg -____-
i hate bad ending scenes, its feels like a total waste of time watching all the episodes then in the end when we (well.. I) expect gooood scenes.. its like.. ugh. :(