Yeeuy Fah Taa Din

maijune

SarNie Adult
hope this is not offensive or anything, but aum just went for a (what's the thing that they inject into your face to make u younger?) im not very sure. that's y she looked younger.

well,this might not be true, but from comparing her pics in the newspaper(now and a few months ago) it is. anyway, hope it's not very offensive, cos i find that kinda thing normal(i even hope sornram will go for one soon XD so he'll look younger.hehe. but he's still handsome anyway)

i don't know about that but i heard she had face surgery that's why nowaday her face looks different (not normal or natural)....and what you said could be true because i find her face looks way younger too...

we are just express our opinnions and what we heard...so please don't take to the heart...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
LOL. thank you! i used to like aum p. alot...about 2005-2006. when she have soo many lakorn coming in...but she went to re-do her nose job(this one, ican confirm) and it DOES look unnatural like you said, maijune...(in bub peh reh ruk)

onahc

sarNie Elites
her nose looks the same to me, maybe i need to see a before and after pic because i can't tell the difference

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder how long into filming they are with this, just can't wait for it to come out!! Missing Aum onscreens!

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i missed her too..lucky thaitv.tv is rerunning Ran Nakara....so now i'm rewatching it......it will do for now.... :D....i hope they will rerun her other old lakorn too..like the one where she have to dress as a boy...and the one with Aont...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Woo hoo they look good together. I'm waiting for the T-ser and Vier doe not look older than Aum in this lakorn they look around the same age he doesn't real need the mustache to look older than her.