Yeng Tha Her

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
I saw this on his FB today and was kind of shock... not shock of how cool and interesting it look. Shock as in "weird." Now, I'm not a huge fan of him and I don't want to be talking bad stuff about him, but seriously, dude!!! stop making yourself the P'ek of your movie! He even has Maiv See and Mai Lis Thoj (I believe that's her name) to be in there... an action movie too... I bet he's going to get shot or something, I notice that yengtha likes to get hurt in all his movies... I hope its not a real movie cause to me it looks very overrated!

One Blink Cover

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! I'm not a big fan of his either even though i've seen all the movies that he did. I don't even think he's good looking or anything. First of all, I watched his movies for the storyline only although it's kind of corny, but dude, he is not pra ek material and he need to stopping casting himself as the pra ek. I prefer someone else......

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the first one he made was pretty good, but the ones that follows just lost it so I hardly watch anymore. But how's his movies coming?

I like the fact that they're kinda folktale/fantasy like, but not really liking the fact that they're going more chinese-ish with their fighting styles and clothings.

Lol true that he keeps casting himself as Pra Ek though...some people just can't get enough attention. lolXD
He's the director too.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
haha, i think yengtha just thinks he's very handsome, with two wives and all. some ppl need to learn that they're not all that good looking. He should step down to take on supportive roles like the pr'ek's bestfriend, never pr'ek.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't like his personal life (has two wife, Ying Yang, is one), himself (he seem cocky and too proud of himself), and his career as an actor (he fit more of a supporting character, not pra'ek material). His career as a director/producer, I believe he needs to branch himself, and stop being greedy.

If you want to play a character that is a know it all and smart, that's the idealistic of a side kick, not a pra'ek. He needs to open up the door for new pra'ek and not just hog the spotlight.

I kind of had a hunch his stars would be Maiv See and Maiv Lis Thoj, they're becoming well known, and in my words "exploiting" themselves more now that they gain fame, I don't think they're afraid to set limits, meaning smooching Yengtha Her, notice he likes loves scenes in all his movies. They're not just decent ones, it's very corny and disturbing for me in some way. You don't need to have skin to skin contact for love scenes and he needs to know that, you can kiss a person on the cheek and that's a lovely scene, you don't need to do it all with real lip to lip action or lean down and black out scenes.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha oh wow, seriously? LOLXD

Thai Boran and Lakorns don't do lip to lip and they still good. Just have the main pra nangs stand next to each other and tuck the bang or something. LOL Corny and cheesy, but no need for kissing, and it's still good. No need for lip to lip. hahahaXD

But for a director, it's cheaper to put youself in a role that way you wouldn't need to pay so many...lol But now always putting yourself as the main character is just too much. At least have someone else in the spotlight instead...lolXD

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That's the thing about Hmong people is they keep thinking about being cheap and that's why it effect the quality of their movie (lack of good actors, storyline, props, etc.)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, I'd agree with you on that. LOLXD
Most still lacks storylines.

But it is pretty hard to go out there and try to make and produce movies.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like his personal life (has two wife, Ying Yang, is one), himself (he seem cocky and too proud of himself), and his career as an actor (he fit more of a supporting character, not pra'ek material). His career as a director/producer, I believe he needs to branch himself, and stop being greedy.

If you want to play a character that is a know it all and smart, that's the idealistic of a side kick, not a pra'ek. He needs to open up the door for new pra'ek and not just hog the spotlight.

I kind of had a hunch his stars would be Maiv See and Maiv Lis Thoj, they're becoming well known, and in my words "exploiting" themselves more now that they gain fame, I don't think they're afraid to set limits, meaning smooching Yengtha Her, notice he likes loves scenes in all his movies. They're not just decent ones, it's very corny and disturbing for me in some way. You don't need to have skin to skin contact for love scenes and he needs to know that, you can kiss a person on the cheek and that's a lovely scene, you don't need to do it all with real lip to lip action or lean down and black out scenes.
Smooching with yengtha... that's not a pretty sight for me. I mean, Maiv See Yaj and Maiv Lis Thoj are good singers, pretty and stuff, but I feel like if they have smooching scene or those skin to skin scene they're just like any other desperate Hmong Laos girl and my respect to them as talented young hmong girls aren't going to be there anymore. Also I think he likes to have the love scene because he wants to prove that the Hmong community is ready for those scene, but seriously, I don't think the Hmong community is ready for love scene, especially the ones from his movies. and it is very disturbing...
To me, it just seem like going to different part of the world to make movies is just an excuse for yengtha to go and tham hluas nkauj xwb. I wish he wasn't so cocky and so into himself and have other guys play the main part.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone have the One Blink Cover picture? Can ya upload cuz I can't see it or access his FB page. Much thanks!

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the trailer just posted on YT by Yengtha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twcq60CmRrs&feature=share

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw this on his FB today and was kind of shock... not shock of how cool and interesting it look. Shock as in "weird." Now, I'm not a huge fan of him and I don't want to be talking bad stuff about him, but seriously, dude!!! stop making yourself the P'ek of your movie! He even has Maiv See and Mai Lis Thoj (I believe that's her name) to be in there... an action movie too... I bet he's going to get shot or something, I notice that yengtha likes to get hurt in all his movies... I hope its not a real movie cause to me it looks very overrated!

One Blink Cover
I feel the same way. I think he should stop being the main lead and find people to play his movies.
He's better off at directing. lol Honestly, he is not good looking at all. Sorry Yengtha fans.

If his reason for him to play the p'ek is because they can't act the way he want, he's probably expecting too much.
Anyways this trailer looks very good. I really want to watch it but im not going to because yengtha is the main guy as always.
annoying. lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
Does he really have two wives?? I heard rumors that he married Ying Yang, but didn't know he already had another wife... I'm quite disgusted!

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
Does he really have two wives?? I heard rumors that he married Ying Yang, but didn't know he already had another wife... I'm quite disgusted!
Not just two but he is in position to get 3rd one, so soon you all will know it cause he said two are not enough for him...!

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I agree Maiv Lis Thoj kinda looks slutty here. They must of paid a decent amount or else she is really a divorcee to do a semi-nude scene with Yengtha. Maiv See Yaj look pretty though.