ying chou moua... tsu muas

stephanie

sarNie Adult
his vol. 1 album is called "nco nkauj hmoob mekas." he's sooo cute!!! where is he from and how old is he??? he looks like he's 17-20 ish...here's how he looks like. i just got it off a preview so hopefully it's good... and he also has a nice voice!!!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
he is cute i know i want his album! he sings nice 2! he was in pov cia nyab something like that he is so cute! so handsome! haha he was in that movie starring cai yaj or something like that hehe yeap

stephanie

sarNie Adult
can you find the cover and post it up plz sassygurlm310??? BTW does he live here or overthere???? o and here's the close up... their not very good it's just his side but hopefully it works i couldnt get the front side... do you guys kno where i could find his music? thanks!

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh well i know him well he lived in laos well if you guys want to see him i can show u the pic yeah i got some music video that have him in there. also all of you girls will like him because he look like Kang Ta huh? so i'll post the pics tomorrow ok

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
oh well i know him well he lived in laos well if you guys want to see him i can show u the pic yeah i got some music video that have him in there. also all of you girls will like him because he look like Kang Ta huh? so i'll post the pics tomorrow ok

i know he looks like kang ta heheh cute! well yeah sure if u can um.. upload them for us to c or download lol