Yor Praklin 2014

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I can't find the next episode? Or is there only one out? Can't read Thai lol sorry for the many questions :p

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
weehee23 said:
I can't find the next episode? Or is there only one out? Can't read Thai lol sorry for the many questions :p
Only one episode has air. New episode will be every sat-Sunday in Thailand time. :D

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
You're welcome :D
If anyone want to catch any of CH7 dramas (especially boran lakorn) live you can just go to this link. :dance1:Ch7 is being nice lol I'm so happy!!! Also you can watch their dramas on bugaboo too. They didn't block it anymore.
Wow the theme song is better now, it's way better than on epi 1. Those bird like voice is gone. And n'ek actually look very pretty with her hair down.
http://www.ch7.com/live.html

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
There are too many boran lakorns for me to catch on so I hope ch7 wouldn't find out. or every boran lakorns there will also be taken down too.

mia07

Introvert
Awwww they are so cute.. I think I'm starting to ship them and yes na'ek does look prettier being natural like that. Still disappointed that they added that lame middle part for the theme song - totally ruined the mood. :( That other King in here who played the King in Sung Tong, is Narmfon his wife? How weird cuz she played his daughter in Sung Tong.. o_O

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah it's weird that they play as husband and wife now since they used to play daughter and father.
Haha true that lame middle part totally ruin the mood.
I kinda like the story right now. It at a good pace, it doesn't feel like it was drag or rush. Hopefully it stay that way or I'll quit and only watch the last episode.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmmm my mother has been watching this and i thought i give it a try. the teaser looks good.... song was good until the middle part came up (do they not know that it's a joke? lol) and also i like the fact that they've changed the lyrics some (not like i didnt like the orginal version) because it flows well together. the main cast looks good and OMG Yor Praklins GRANDMOTHER looks AMAZING!!! lol and wth where they thinking having pra'eak's mom young and his dad OLD?!?! FAILS!!! gaved 1'st part a try and skim thru the rest, it's decent compare to the other recent ones. the first one with KOB was good and story line was interesting so i thought i gaved all the version a chance since i like it..... well there you go, now you know how i feel about this boran lakorn.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
If you watched Yorpraklin up to date, Maneepichai's mom said she only married his father out of duty, not love. So that's the answer why the mom was young and the dad old. So she wants him to marry her two relatives out of duty to be a good king, not for love. Maneepichai said when he was young that he was going to take Yorpraklin in as his companion and when they grow up, he wants her to be his wife (how cute). 

The guy that plays Maneepichai isn't as bad as what I thought. He could improve on his acting abilities. But HEY, he's similar to Nott Wasu in acting wise LOL. So we can't blame him. 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh geez...guess Namfon has to be the bad one in here eh? I see Namfon more for innocent mom roles. I think they should' ve made Dear as the mom...but whatever. 

mia07

Introvert
LOL.. Dear is always the evil mom.. I would like to see her play as the actual nangrai for the pra'ek/na'ek again. She is still young and beautiful.. =p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not been watching borans. Yorpraklin with Kob and Chatree was the best and I don't think anything can beat it. I still love the OST for Yorpraklin. That song can never get old. The main guy in this looks almost like Boy Prinya from the preview OST song, but not in his pictures.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
I don't get why they have to use namfon as the mother. She is too young and beautiful to play that role. I don't know if I want to give this lakorn a try, the other remakes were a huge disappointment imo. I guess I will just have to wait for your opinions first before watching it. I do admit that the n'ek is very pretty.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I feel sad every time I watch boran lakorn this day cause it makes me miss the old boran. The lakorn getting nowwhere with no point