YOR PRAKLIN

Phon

sarNie Adult
Phon...I said it once....one time and one word...i didn't bash on him...it wasn't like I kept repeating it. Same goes to you as assuming that I was a phone and yam's fan, just because i didn't think that chatree was cute. My bad if I offended you. Lets drop this subject before we get into a tangle alright. And yeah i do agree with you on the make up and non-naturalness of the boran lakorns nowadays. Their hair colors aren't even black anymore.

asumming u were phone yam fan isnt call bashing. but calling a star stupid ugly or even suck at acting thats bashing. u didnt offended i dont get offended over online stuff i just felt like u need to choose a better word then ugly. thats just plain mean..put it this way the guy's a star and rich and people who say he is ugly r well regular civilian trying to make a living. peace

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I didn't mean that you were bashing on meeh when you assumed that I was a phone and yam fan...just the fact that you assumed. Anyways I didn't say he sucked at acting or stupid...i don't know him personally...so I can't say that...but like i said my bad i call him ugly once...can we just drop this subject...it sounds like were getting into an arguement and thats not something that I want with anyone here. Like I said I'm sorry.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I didn't mean that you were bashing on meeh when you assumed that I was a phone and yam fan...just the fact that you assumed. Anyways I didn't say he sucked at acting or stupid...i don't know him personally...so I can't say that...but like i said my bad i call him ugly once...can we just drop this subject...it sounds like were getting into an arguement and thats not something that I want with anyone here. Like I said I'm sorry.

i dont know chatree personally but i do know suksit tawigoon the guy who play as piroon in old tep 3 radoo and he play as the father in the new version. i talk to him by email....he admit chatree was popular then him and people prefer chatree then him...i am not arguing.

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
i dont know chatree personally but i do know suksit tawigoon the guy who play as piroon in old tep 3 radoo and he play as the father in the new version. i talk to him by email....he admit chatree was popular then him and people prefer chatree then him...i am not arguing.

wow, you have alot of guts. how'd you get him to admit that chatree was popular than him? Maybe he was just being modest. you must have been harsh on him considering he was a pra ek and have some fans too. he is a pretty good actor too. wow, that was a good burn. lol. did he ever stop emailing you after taht? interesting.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hmmmm the father of tep saam ladooo???? oh yes i remember who you are talking about now...i was too young back then..so i guess i missed his lakorns or i just don't remember...because i've never seen him as pra ek before ( not that i can remember that is)...only as fathers (he is really good)...but yeah thats awsome that you actually email him back and forth. I've never talked to or seen any thai stars before so i'm a bit jealous.

Phon

sarNie Adult
hmmmm the father of tep saam ladooo???? oh yes i remember who you are talking about now...i was too young back then..so i guess i missed his lakorns or i just don't remember...because i've never seen him as pra ek before ( not that i can remember that is)...only as fathers (he is really good)...but yeah thats awsome that you actually email him back and forth. I've never talked to or seen any thai stars before so i'm a bit jealous.

suksit graduated in the usa he speak very good english. he was pra ake in nang 12 and pra suton manora old version. it was sappose to be chatree but chatree fainted became hospitalize and suksit took over with sinee. but yea he was piroon in old tep 3 radoo.

Phon

sarNie Adult
wow, you have alot of guts. how'd you get him to admit that chatree was popular than him? Maybe he was just being modest. you must have been harsh on him considering he was a pra ek and have some fans too. he is a pretty good actor too. wow, that was a good burn. lol. did he ever stop emailing you after taht? interesting.

i didnt force him to admit anything. he saw my comment in dida page and email me and said if u like chatree i know him personally u can ask me. then i went in this thai page it had nothing to do with boran lakorn. i saw his email and it said suksit taweegoon. and i remember that email it was the same email that emailed me from dida page. and i ask r u suksit taweegoon and he finnally said yes. he was complaining about the enviroment near his neighborhood in that thai webpage. but he knew i was chatree fan i didnt tell him he knew because in that old dida page everyone ask for chatree email and picture. so he sent me a pic of him and chatree which i lost in my old comp when it got hit by a virus. i didnt force him to admit to say chatree was popular then him. he said it himself i didnt mention it. i just ask where is chatree now. he said chatree own his own bussiness in his home town and he is down with boran lakorn. which mean he wont come back unless he gets bored. and chatree use to drink alot but he stop because of his health. and he was married had 2 kids now he divorce. chatree was a hit from his debut to yor praklin. suksit was popular to for nang 12 and pra suton manora after he took over chatree after chatree fainted on the set of nang 12. if u notice chatree was in the theme song but not in the lakorn. suksit and chatree r the same age they are 45yrs old now. there was 2 popular boran pra ake in the 80's sukpachai tienanun the guy who play phone dad in gomin and he was the old pra tinawong sarn has that movie. and chatree was popular in the 80's the most popular boran of chatree was jomkamungwade & keonama.