You know who this person is?

handicap

sarNie Egg
well for those who claim not to see any cute hmong bois yet...ya need to look around or maybe it's just ur surrounding!!! Shoot... cuz i seen tons...so stop the crap!!!
N STOP PUTTING THE HMONG PEEPS DOWN!!!

handicap

sarNie Egg
beamie said:
right...sornram is my long lost cousin.....and superman is related to me through other people and batman is my step brother too......

come one you guys.....that guy is like a korean actor....NO HMONG GUY LOOKS THAT HOT....hahahah.....i mean not being mean but seriously....i haven't seen a single HOT HMONG GUY LIKE THAT....hahaha....
[post="69633"][/post]​
"ahahaha kekeke so funny....YOU NEED TO STOP YOUR EXAGERATION!!... cause that crap is going to far, they know better than to go claim other race as their kind, they have better things to do!! you need to stop tripin and look around and you'll see some cute hmong bois!!" and batman and superman is TOTALLY EWWW...

handicap

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
i know huh... lol.. what's wrong w/these hmong people!! hahaha..
:lol:
[post="68325"][/post]​
wat you tripin on, there aint no hmong peeps claiming celebrities as their race, where you get that from????

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
handicap said:
well for those who claim not to see any cute hmong bois yet...ya need to look around or maybe it's just ur surrounding!!! Shoot... cuz i seen tons...so stop the crap!!!
N STOP PUTTING THE HMONG PEEPS DOWN!!!
[post="69922"][/post]​
i agree with you. there are tons of cute and good looking hmong guys. that guy is not that cute compare to some of the hmong guys out there in my opinion. it's only the picture that makes him look a bit cute.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
handicap said:
wat you tripin on, there aint no hmong peeps claiming celebrities as their race, where you get that from????
[post="69929"][/post]​
yeah huh..i ain't tripin'...maybe not in here.(sarnworld). but in asiafinest...yeah. if you didn't know.. they claim Kwan and Jet Li to be hmong..so yea.. :) some hmong peep say they hmong.. who knows.. they just saying stuff..w/no infor.. pretty funny...
:rolleyes:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
fine fine....sure....their might be cute hmong bois...but the cute ones are taken....or the cute ones are gay...or the cute ones are druggies.......okay???

and like YM said...a lot of hmong peeps claim JET LI to be hmong...(my dad even told me he was hmong) and i'm just like...whatever people....get a life!!!

but i swear...if i look at that guy close enough...i swear i've seen him in some korean movie......that guy is not half hmong half thai.....

kry*star

sarNie Adult
people people people... stop putting yourself (HMONG) down. to be honest with you guys, hmong people are the one decent looking ones compare to all other asian nationalities- we're not popular or famous but then we're not ugly. other nationality, mostlikely if you're not a star then chances are- you're not good looking at all!!!

okay, i've only heard of jet li and kwan and then recently this korean dude on this topic. that's not a lot of claiming at all. 3 is not a lot! they didn't claim the whole thai, korean and chinese celebrities so take a chill pill! it's only discussion! by the way, we hmong people does not have a country so we have lost ones and we're all scattered around!stop putting hmong down that they're doing this and claiming that!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
He is not hmong and he does not look all that. I've seen way better looking hmong guys and know a lot of good-looking hmong guys. To whoever that haven't met any good-looking hmong guys maybe it's just not your luck. So stop putting hmong guys down.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
my bf is cute...haha....about claiming jet li is hmong at asiafinest...haha..they're just fooling around with members so that they'll have something to talk about...i'm sure they're not that stupid to think jet li is hmong...'cause jet li's been in china entertainment since forever....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, they were fooling around..? ok.. i think it was kevhlub.com or something.. they actually give u a website to go.. where he Jet says he has hmong in him.. i didn't go to it cause whatever..
he ain't hmonG! waste my time.. :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
acutally about jet li being hmong...i acutally heard of tat one..but not from any hmong source...actually last time i dunno...but i wuz lookin' up jet li...and google took me 2 tis like times site and there it said something about jet li & hmonng..but i did't bother w/ it...

and about korean guyz being hot and hmong guyz not...will no affense 2 korean pepz..but come on.....if hmong guyz were as fake as korean guyz...w/ all tose plastic on their faces and botox..or watever they do 2 their faces...hmong guyz can look juz as good...or even better..BTW i don't even find most korean guyz attractive..not even the celeb....they either look like gals..have some weird sense of style or look like they care WAY 2 much about their looks...i like natural looking pepz more....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
were not putting hmong people down.. anybody? me? no.. i don't think iam.. heheehe...
me agree, i'm not putting them down, i didn't say hmong people suck, we're making saying that those who claims this and that person to be hmong should have some source to back up their claims.

it's like writing a news story, you can't write without a source to back your claim.

I always say, PROVE IT TO ME, then I'll believe ya. I'm not saying i'm doubting your info, just wanna see for myself. :lol:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh well....i'm not putting hmong guys down...i'm just saying I HAVEN'T MET ANY THAT ARE CUTE...(and when i do, they're already taken...)

anyways....i don't find a lot of korean guys attractive either....they fiddle with their hair color too much and they've got a weird sense of fashion/style going on with their hair too which just totally ruins their attractiveness....why don't you just leave your natural hair color???

anyways...I don't find Hindi/India guys attractive either...(i know we weren't talking anything about Hindi/India...but whatever...) because they're too buffed up....it's disgusting in a way....

anyways....all in all...i'm with Chor....you need proof to back things up....especially in a forum like this where we're all discussing....i mean we can't just take other peeps words and believe in it.....(believe me...i've already done that enough in my life....)

I mean...one time my mom told me Xa was dead and then everyone told me that too....but then you know what?? he made his reappearance in "Txiv Nkawm Teev Kua Muag" with Tub Yaj and i'm just like "HE'S NOT DEAD!!!" dang...i felt like an idiot....

so important lesson learned....back it up...then everyone will believe....yea?

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
where did u guy get all this imformation about Tik is half hmong,Keaw is half hmiong, fang in boung ruk is half hmong and the guy in the first page half hmong and thai. All this detail seen unbelieveable. how could they be hmong the look so different more like thai and korean than hmong. if u don't know for sure please don't post it up it eill confess other people. Okay.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lakorn said:
where did u guy get all this imformation about Tik is half hmong,Keaw is half hmiong, fang in boung ruk is half hmong and the guy in the first page half hmong and thai. All this detail seen unbelieveable. how could they be hmong the look so different more like thai and korean than hmong. if u don't know for sure please don't post it up it eill confess other people. Okay.....
[post="73408"][/post]​
First of all, if you didn't know.. i was the one that posted in here.. saying.... Fang from Boung Rak was Thai and Hmong.. That was a joke if you didn't finish reading my post.. you probably read the first 4-5 lines of my post only... hahahaha....
It was a JOKE!!! Since some pplz is saying.. Kwan & Jet is Hmong.. i was just trying to be saracastic....
:loool:

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i think he is thai, because he looks like thai people,but he is jux not wearing the suits...but if hes hmong he is cute....

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
hey there might be cute Hmong guy out there but we just don't see it because their not our own race.. Thai tend to see Thai cute... and so on.. I mean there are some that think that other races are cute... I seen some cute Hmong guy... and I seen some ugly one too...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
OH hell yeah i got proof that JET LIE is hmong!
GET READY!

BAM!!!

now what! now what!

:D j/k! anyways, credit goes to that guy at hlubus