Your Favorite Nadech & Yaya Lakorn?

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Mine would be DJA too. It was too cute. I love Nadech as Fai. GRGR was cute in the beginning but the second part of the lakorn was too frustrating with the whole misunderstanding between nang'ek and pra'ek. As for TNNKK, I didn't like the beginning when Nee was mean but love the last two eps of that lakorn.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Duang Jai Akkanee because it was their beginning and if it weren't for it, I wouldn't like Yadech in the first place because I thought GRGR wasn't all that good and i only cheered for Mint and Pope too.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
DJA for me. GRGR had its sweet scenes, actually alot of sweet scenes but I didnt like the dramatic/super fake-ish story line that much. As for TNNKK, I havent watched it yet....

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
DJA. It was short, cute and simple and it was the only lakorn I could actually stand watching Nadech's acting. GRGR wasn't all bad but the directing was what killed it.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Duang Jai Akkanee <----- this is the reason why I fell in love w/ lakorns. :) Super Love this.! 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Favorite ny lakorn is grgr...like to watch more dramatic lakorns and that is when I started to become a fan of nadech...his emotion for fah when she got shot and not to mention nadech looked hot hot hot as Charles...in dja I first didn't watch it but that came second...dja was refreshing and everything about it was executed well...third is tnnkk thought it was quite boring even though it was educational in many ways..

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
My favorite lakorn from Yadech would be DJA. It's when I discover Yadech and when I fell in love with them.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
it has got to be GAME RAI GAME RUK! :rockon:  it definitely left a deep impression on me and i love the super dramatic storyline! Duang Jai Akkanee would be next, it was short and sweet! i actually couldn't stand watching TNNKK.. fast forwarded most of it and only love the last two episodes..  :bhehe:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yadech 3 lakorns has it's own beauty grgr and thoranee both with boring and draggy chapters.

whereas dja being the shortest lakorn among the 3 has no boring and draggy chapter.

i therefore conclude i still love all of them as long as yadech are in it(i just skipped the boring chapters lol!)

cant help my bias mode :crazy:  :thumbup:  :faint:  :blush:  :shrug: