Votes: 0 0.0%
  • captain and aom

• chakrit and janie

• Total voters

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
For me it has to be Kob with Oil and Andrew. But they're not on the list so I pick Touch and Ning cause they the first couple I like!1

kth_love

sarNie Egg
Thai Lakorn I like Oil n Aum P.

Korea stars I Like Kim Tae Hee n Kim Rae Won In LOVE STORY IN HARVARDS ALWAY..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
nah...bee sawich and numfon are the BEST and always on-screen couple...
is anyone know for sure that they are dating...
i hope it's not just a rumor...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
damn! this is hard! well...i wouldnt know where to begin even talking about favorite couples. And its kinda hard since i haven't seen two of those couples together. BUT. ...my vote for the above is definately Bee and Numfom!! THey gots CHEMISTRY on screen, man!

As for other couples, man...i just love Chakrit! The movies i've seen of him so far, with whomever, he's got the best chemistry! TIs like....OMG...melt! haha... For example the one with him and Marsha. LOOOOVEEE that one! And the one with him and the other Bee. I LOOOOVEEE that one tooo!! OKay..i better stop now or i'll never be able to.

And another quick FAV. couple of mine has gotta be tik and aom!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The ones I would pick from the choices above would be Chakrit/Janie and Num/Joy Rinlanee.

I have alot more on screen couples that I greatly admired including: Ken/Ann, Johnny/Jariya, Por/Pat, Dan/Sara, Tik/Aom, Tao/Nat, Num/Vicki, Willy/Angie, Pete/Kathaleeya, Pete/Katrina, Passon/Ning, Andrew/Buachompoo, Sarawut/Bee and Paul/Joy Sirilak.

Oil

sarNie Egg
i chosed bee and numfun because their the only couple listed that i've seen together but their still awesome, but i really liked tik/aom, aum/oil, willy/ann, willy/angie and noon/chrakrit