Your Last Thought of The Day

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh he didn't call..... Blah Laying Down and Waiting I guess yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnssss.... 5 minutes later .. forget it im sleepy gonna go sleep lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...her...through the darkness there still shines a light,,, piercing my heart,,, the memories of my friend!!!

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...her... will i dream of her and the magic that filled the air when she was here making me laugh???

P.S. islu P&J

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh 2006 Ending Good ... I'm Gonna be With the High School Sweetheart <33 2007 gosh he's such a sweetie lets see what tmr will bring yay lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmm today's new years eve.......jep hoo jung lerh, i wonder is that the first sign of an ear infection? damn i got to go check up with the doc's then...lol..... hmm just nung len len lae fun plaeng kong p'Fourth yoo, plaeng Yom Yok Tong......mun saow mark lerh....mai roo wah tummai i have to feel this way when kon kon nun pen kae parp louang tah......sigh mai pen rai rok.......life goes on...lek jah mai sone eak leaw.............but then again what i want atm is foooood!!!!!! hew kow jung lerh!!!!!!!!11 :drool: okay took kon Lahtreesawat jah.......... :wub:

Tonight i'll be dreaming of p'Wan my Chai Nai Fun...... :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... how do i say i love you 365 times??? hmmmmmmmm... i need you,,, to breath!!!

P.S. islu P&J

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
my last thought..

its really a new year..2006 is over...another year has gone by...another year closer to my death...O_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh the end of the 2006 yet nothings changed .. and I feel like I'm doing something way beyond wrong.. feeling is not even the word to describe... because deep down inside I know it is truly wrong to find comfort in someone else who does not have the label of boyfriend .. am I wrong to sing my troubles away to this person I call just a friend? but secretly care for more than I believed.... another year just ended yet my mind and heart are still the same indecisive on what it truly wants ... sighs and now i'm tired and sleepy

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...and i'm afraid the day will come when i might forget her so there's pain... in my choices... :(

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... and the music she sent to me comforts my heart from the confusion i feel without her making me laugh at myself for how i feel when i'm lost...sleep will find me and she keeps my heart warm in a dream... ^_^

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... my heart beats with less purpose when i sleep without dreaming of my friend... :unsure:

P.S. islu P&J