------------------
AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Name: Mary Dominique Aguirre Oliverio
N-name: Nikki/Doms, aka Nikki1786 and Bellefire
sex: F
Type Blood: O
Course: Fine Arts major in Fashion Illustration

About Me:

I like to draw and sketch during my free time, composing songs and writing poems if im in the mood or not. i do love singing with friends in the karaoke bars, big NO-NO for dancing (im suck at it), joking around with my friends especially with my gay friends. as much as possible i wanted to try everything. even if im kinda BIG... i did try hiking with my friends, i love adventure and i love the ambience and being close with the nature. i can sleep even my whole dress is wet from the rain or came from swimming... i even hold a gun and tried to shoot once. i dont like action movies... i love to wallow up with my mom everytime we watch together the drama series on tv. i've produced a lot of money for a short film, because i was the producer of our short film movie, entitled "24 hours". i hate riding in rollercoaster. i love riding horses but my horse dont like me... so i have to beg him before he takes me for a ride. i like vintage cars. because of being adventurous, i wounded myself for how many times. im lazy when it comes to cleaning and i hate washing dishes, even if for how many times my mom attempted me to teach on how to clean.. i really dont know how to clean... but i want my things organize... pencils-pencils, brushes-brushes, painting tubes-painting tubes... thats me.

being adventurous and wild is normal.. i think... but how about saying that i really know how to do witch craft thingy. i have my tarot cars, ritual pentagon, voodoo dolls, black candles and my sacred book. sure it is... i've learn a lot from the province i've traveled along time ago... teaching me how to curse was so one of the most memorable moments.... (^-^)V but i wasnt able to come back when it was the time, that she has to teach me about all kinds of potion... love potion, black potion, etc.. etc... my favorite greek mythology god for witch craft is HADES... no offense but i drool over his handsome face... and the power of love makes him change for some how... Hades' love story in mythology is like a LAKORN.... hahahaha

i once get into a semi-finalist of ARTWORK t-shirt competition here in the philippines.

see this link to see my t-shirt design with print >>> http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/nik...re/IMG_4273.jpg

i've won for how many times in BEER DRINKING contest.... true, yeah! that was memorable... i dont even get drunk easily.

if i have free time, i feel i wanna write a story... i write some. i started to write some stories when i was 3rd grade, but im not really into writing since im really into art.. which i during my leisure time... i paint by using watercolor media or oil media. im an impressionism if i am as a PAINTER. i love water guns and paintball gun if we have to war with some other groups... lol

i've been to HK and Seoul, S. Korea. i like traveling and meet different cultures. im an asian lover for watching not only filipino series/movies but also japanese, korean, Taiwanese, indonesian and Thai. i havent tried vietnamese and malaysian series/movie yet. also i listen to asian music.

when i was a kid, i want to be a nun...

at age 13, i wanted to be a newscaster

at 16, i ended up loving art... so i wanted to fashion designer and owned a boutique someday.

i love pizza and japanese food. i love spicy food... i dont like exotic food... i hate to own some pets and but i love look at them only.

i love rainy days...

(^-^)V

nikki1786

LizQuen
pictures of ME w/ other PEOPLE:

with my friends:
cousins:
with the models and fashion illustration students/ stylists:
with Jayce/Punxtyle:
my models and my design:
the fashion illustration students:
me and my friends at the karaoke:
photograph by ME and own the voodoo dolls:
my design with my model Sarai

nikki1786

LizQuen

Title: Far Away
Characters:
Aubrey Salcedo and Peter Phateeya

Angel Locsin as Aubrey Salcedo

Aum Atichart as Peter Phateeya

-----------

Episode 1: First Meet

A story about two people who lives different country, different cultures and as how they live their lives. Aubrey Salcedo is a well known ramp model not only in the Philippines but also in Paris who has very flamboyant character and a happy-go-lucky person. She had never offended a person before until she
met Peter Phateeya who hate her so much. Peter Phateeya is a vice-CEO and the son of the owner of a well-known publishing company in Thailand. He was so called “Monster� in their company because he shows his being cold-hearted to people around him. He never experience how to love or how to be loved, that is why for him the word “love� means nothing to him. He never get serious his relationship with other girls and wanted to play on them only. Until he met Aubrey whom he hate so much because of her character and he’s like been annoyed when he sees her.

They have no choice but get to work on the same project for Thailand’s well known magazine ‘Island Ex’. Peter’s cousin Tim who recommend Aubrey to be their newest model in their next issue of their magazine. Though Aubrey is a Filipino, Tim thinks that Aubrey can be look like a Thai model and it will be more catchy to their next issue.

Knowing that Aubrey had a terrible past about the scandal of her and her boyfriend, she denied the fact that she was the girl in the scandal to the whole country Philippines. Her bestfriend and also her manager Lucy helped her out to that issue. After the issue, her former boyfriend Mark break with her like there was nothing happened. She moved on to her life and little by little she herself known in her own country and outside the country.

When Lucy received an invitation from Thailand’s famous publishing company, she accept it and convince Aubrey to work for one month in Thailand. Lucy and Aubrey came in Thailand after accepting the invitation and met Tim, whom Aubrey’s love interest because they have the same likes and Tim’s very funny person… but she didn’t know the real Tim who hides his dark sides over her and Peter.

Tim wanted to get Peter’s father more attention, because his proposal is more convincing and can earn much more money for their company. Also, the one he desires most is he wanted prove that he is way better to be the CEO of the company and not his useless cousin.

Meeting Peter was Aubrey’s most nightmare. He didn’t agree with Tim’s proposal about Aubrey who will be featured the next issue of the magazine. But Peter’s dad and Tim didn’t agree with him and go for the proposal. Aubrey, herself prove to Peter that she’s a professional model and she can help their company from improving their high end fashion photos…

Episode 2: Kidnap

But Peter is not so please about Aubrey and since everyone declined to his proposal, he decided to ruin Aubrey’s life career. On the day of her photoshoot schedule, he harassed her and attempted to rape her but he didn’t succeed. On the day they officially publish the magazine and to have press conference with Aubrey, right after the big day… because he didn’t like the fact that Tim’s proposal is successful, he kidnap Aubrey and he brought her to a place far away from the city, where can no one find them.

Aubrey’s life felt devastated because of Peter. He used her as a slave and he bullies her a lot. This time, if he didn’t succeed last time of raping her, he finally did it and Aubrey can’t fight over him. But after he did to her, he felt not so satisfied about her and rather felt guilty.

Meanwhile, Peter’s father scolds Tim because of disappearing act of Aubrey. They were all worried because of Aubrey, because there might happened to her. Lucy has gone crazy and can’t stop worrying about Aubrey, she asked for Tim’s help. So Tim started to find where Aubrey went, also Lucy was asking one of Aubrey’s friend in the Philippines if she’d gone back suddenly. But she failed.

Tim got curious why his cousin Peter went to have a vacation suddenly, he went for vacation on the day when Aubrey disappeared. So he look his whereabouts, because he got a feeling that Peter might be with Aubrey.

During Aubrey’s stay in a town house that Peter told her that it’s a secret place that no one knows, all she experience is always being bullied by Peter. Though he didn’t torture her, but for her it was more than torture. She was raped and she couldn’t even accept to herself that she had experienced this. Hearing Aubrey’s cry, makes only Peter guilty. The more he hears her and saw her weeping… the more he felt guilty. One day, he saw her writing something… so he hurriedly came inside to her room and ask about what she was writing. He didn’t understand because it’s written in Filipino. He let her go and he let him continue write the letter… he doesn’t care anymore… because he won’t let her go anyway.

There was one time when Peter got sick because he was caught in the rain and he can’t get up because of body pain and he even got chilled. Aubrey didn’t want to help him because of what he did to her but she can’t help to see him like that, when she found out that there are no available medicines in the cabinet for his fever, she decided to get some basin with water and towel to let his fever down. She stayed at his side and while watching him, she didn’t understand what she felt right now… while watching him asleep, she got mix feelings… she wanted to get mad at him but at the same time she felt sad about him. She still don’t want to forgive him but she thinks… there are some reasons why he acts so cold not only to her but to others. She pity on him but at the same time she can’t forget all the things he have done to her.

When he was finally awake, he was surprise to see Aubrey was sleeping beside him. He was looking at her face, he smiled when he saw her sleeping beside him, then when she finally awake. He closed his eyes, pretending that he was still sleeping. She woke up fast and was a bit of shock when she realized that she slept beside him. She stood up and decided to prepare a breakfast.

Cleaning all over the house makes her sigh… she was thinking about all the things had happen to her recently and tears fall down to her face. He saw her sitting at the gazebo crying silently. For a week, he recently heard her cry. As again, he felt guilty. He saw his calendar and noticed that they’ve been staying like going for two weeks. He talked to her and tell that he will release her by the day after tomorrow. Frowning Aubrey, she didn’t why it has to be the day after tomorrow. she wanted see Lucy as soon as possible

Episode 3: Got back

She came back safely to the hotel where she and Lucy checked in last time. She came back and saw Lucy watching her in a shock. Asking her where she had been and why did she didn’t tell her. Aubrey don’t wanna say anything but rather she said she wanted to go back to Manila. Lucy was curious, she look at her and noticed that she is really tired but she had feeling that there is something going on with her.

As they went back to Manila, during daytime Aubrey wanted herself busy but at night even Lucy didn’t know that she’s been crying for days since she came back from Thailand. Meanwhile, Peter still thinks about what happened to Aubrey and him during their stay in his private town house. He find himself thinking of her and got confuse to his feelings. Like his thoughts saying he wanted to see her again.

She wanted to get busy herself, so she decided to study fashion course for six months because she’s planning to build her own business apparel. However, Lucy didn’t want her to go on for that course because she got busy schedule for her photoshoots and fashion shows.

The day she got a show to a fashion show, surprisingly she saw Tim talking to Lucy. As she went back to the backstage, Aubrey got more surprise when she saw Peter. She was stunned as they look at each other’s eyes, to the point she got froze for a moment seeing him standing infront of her. She decided to stay away from him and get back to the dressing room to change but he hold her hand suddenly and hugged her without hesitating. She felt like she was melting over him, she didn’t understand her feelings over him and when he hugged her suddenly. Then as she wanted to stay away from him, she pushed him away and run back to the dressing room and as she got inside, she locked the door right away.

Aubrey flashback to what happened to her and Peter at Thailand. He was knocking on the door, begging to open it. But Aubrey didn’t open the door, she cried suddenly. Before she she’ll ruin her make up, she wiped her tears with a tissue gently. She still have her curtain call for her fashion show. When she get out Peter was still at doorway, looking at her and asking why she was not talking to him. But she didn’t answer him back and get out of his way.

After the show he tried to come and talk to her but she was not talking to him and she rather talk to somebody else, she hurriedly went to Lucy and Tim to join the conversation, while somebody called Peter for he was one the VIP of the fashion show. Until the end of the show, Aubrey was trying not to get chase by Peter. She went to her car straight and turned on the car, while Peter failed of chasing her. But he asked right away to Lucy where Aubrey lives.

Aubrey was about to sleep when someone is knocking to her door. surprisingly, it's Peter. She hurriedly close the door but Peter was begging not to close him. He wanted to talk to her, but she refuse. He kiss her right away when Aubrey was refusing him to let him in to her pad. She pulled him away from getting close to her and kiss her, she slap him to his face and told him that if he will not stay away from him, he will call a police. then, she closed the door.

Peter didn't say anything, but he was pissed off. He went back to his hotel, he didn't understand why he wanted to see Aubrey... knowing that after he kidnap her, he can't stop thinking about her anymore. He came back to the hotel when he saw Tim brought a girls, he was inviting him to join but he didn't join. He was pissed off seeing Tim brought some girls, he get inside to his room and wanted to be alone. thinking about Aubrey again, about what he did to her way back in Thailand and what he did awhile ago... he felt like he can't resist it anymore.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im on eps 2 right now -- but he R " her !!! That was so fast :lol: ...im starting on 3 ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
im on eps 2 right now -- but he R " her !!! That was so fast :lol: ...im starting on 3 ..

dont worry... because i did it in purpose... the scenes are more road film and two countries... :) pm me if you want me to continue coz im still editing the whole picture of this story... i still have to choose some actors and actresses that will be involve for this story... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 4- The Truth About Lucy

Lucy went to meet Mark. Her secret lover. It was all Lucy's plan to make Aubrey's life miserable during the past, about the scandal and Mark was only helping her to make more money. He doesn't love Aubrey at all, he used her for many purposes and the scandal to make her ruined her career. Lucy is also blind that she thought Mark loved her, but the fact he was only using her too.

After making love to Mark, she told about Aubrey's situation eversince they came back from Thailand. She felt weird about Aubrey's behavior, however, Mark was not interested to hear about Aubrey. But still, Lucy was still continuing talking to him about Aubrey... until she said something about Tim and Peter. She told that Tim was so nice but Peter was the opposite, she told him also that she likes Tim's personality. Mark acted like he was jealous of Lucy that she was having fun hanging out with some other guys in Thailand.

Meanwhile, Peter can't sleep thinking about Aubrey. He don't know how he will talk to her again. Aubrey thinks about the same thing, she was thinking about him, but she can't stop thinking about what happened to her and what Peter did to her.

Waking up by the next morning, her eyes were swollen from last night. She prepared her breakfast with a cereal, she tried to call Lucy's phone but she can't reach it because she wanted to ask her about her schedule. She took out her organizer to take a look for her schedule, she's still busy until the next three months... her vacation is still afar. She was planning to take a vacation after her work and wanted spend her vacation in Paris.

Peter woke up at lunch time, he's flight going back to Thailand is still tomorrow. He woke up and saw Tim was talking to Lucy, there were sitting at the dining area, eating. When he looked at Tim's face, he's still pissed about last night. he felt like, since last night he never change his facial expression from the girls last night and with Lucy. Tim invited him to join their lunch and he sit right next to Lucy. They were discussing about their next magazine issue and they want to use Aubrey again. If Peter didn't agree last time because of Tim's proposal, this time he finally approve it and wanted Aubrey again for their next magazine issue.

After the discussion with Tim and Peter, Lucy went to Aubrey's pad for they have to go somewhere to meet the photographer and she wanted to tell her that Tim and Peter wanted her again for their next issue. When she came in to the pad, Aubrey was watching a movie. She scold her for not getting ready, Aubrey felt annoyed to her. Lucy don't have to scold her, she get up and went to her room to change. She was not talking to her even when Lucy was driving her through the place where they have to go. Lucy ask her why she's so quiet, why she's not talking to her then she changed the topic and said that she accept the invitation from Tim and Peter's proposal again for they want Aubrey to pose for their next issue. Aubrey react when Lucy told that she accepted the proposal. She didn't want to work with Tim and Peter ever again. Then suddenly a flashback from Thailand of what happened to her again. Lucy told that she hasn't accepted fully, they were just only discussing it and she told that she has to confirm Aubrey first. Aubrey's final answer is "No".

Mark is working as a producer of the television show "fashion icon", he met Tim and Peter when they staff wanted to them to guest on a show. When Mark notice that Tim and Peter is the one that Lucy is talking about... in the show, they were telling that they were telling about Aubrey's pictorial in Thailand. After the show Mark invited Peter especially for the house party later at his pad, but he refuse at first. But when Mark told that he will invite Lucy and Aubrey, he change his mind. He decided that he wanted come over, because he only wanted to see Aubrey again before he'll go back to Thailand.

Lucy got a message from Mark that he was inviting her and Aubrey to the house party. Aubrey can't refuse Mark's invitation, because he was begging that he wanted to see her again, Lucy felt jealous a little when Mark talk to Aubrey over the phone.

At Mark's pad.

Everyone is enjoying the party and so did Tim... except for Peter, he was only waiting for Aubrey. When Mark approach Peter and ask if he was enjoying, he lied about he was enjoying but the truth is he wanted to see Aubrey. Mark opened about himself and Aubrey that they have a relationship before. He was surprise to hear about it. He said that with his relationship with Aubrey didn't work out, also he told that he can't take Aubrey's flamboyant personality. Aubrey overheard the conversation when she came. She was deeply mad to Mark about her past and now she couldn't even believe that Mark is telling their past to Peter, she interrupt the conversations of Mark with Peter when he was about tell the scandal. She told that her relationship with Mark was already past... Peter was in surprise when he saw Aubrey all of a sudden and interrupt their conversation. She cried all of a sudden when Mark doesn't really cared about their relationship in the past and she felt so ashamed to have a previous relationship with him, in the end she told him that she was happy that their relationship has ended within a short time. Then, she decided not to attend this party house that Mark organized because she don't want to see Mark again and also seeing Peter makes her more devastated. She decided to go home, while she left Lucy in the party having fun.

Peter was trying to stop her and he hold her hand.

Aubrey: Get off me!
Peter: I wanted to talk you!... I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad relationship with that guy...
Aubrey: You're sorry? What about you've done to me!?!
Peter: (speechless)
Aubrey: What? Can't say anything about it because you have this guilt over you?
Peter: I'm sorry...
Aubrey: Sorry... will you feel sorry if I'm more than you'll ever know? (she means that he still doesn't know about the scandal...)

***He wanted to hug her but he can't***

Peter: That's the reason why I am here... I wanted to get to know you... I wanted know you more...
Aubrey: You don't have to know about me anymore... (she let go of her hand and grab taxi to go home, since she left her car at home)

Peter failed. He now admit the fact that aside that Aubrey wants to forget her past about her previous boyfriend, he even done some bad things to her way back from Thailand.

He decided to give up on Aubrey, he bet that she will never forgive him.

>>>>NEXT EPISODE: 5- The Letter

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i can only picture aum and aff in my head. omg he attempt the deed in episode 2 already. bad peter. lol or should i say bad harit!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg i can only picture aum and aff in my head. omg he attempt the deed in episode 2 already. bad peter. lol or should i say bad harit!!!

its okay to picture whoever you want... hahaha.. this is what i picture about....

after this story, i wanted to sell it on ABS-CBN station so that after the collaboration with Malaysian series this year, the next will be Thailand.

the station that im tuning here in the Philippines ABS-CBN and i've been a forum member there also... they told me to start a thread but I need the Angel Locsin supporters... they're still craving for the series of Angel.. while me, I'm craving for lakorns and stuff...;-)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i admit she is cute. she doesnt look filipino, she has that hindi look.

true, Angel Locsin's JAG jeans pictures and her make up looks more hindi... btw, if Angel would get a chance to had a film in Thailand... it's gonna be her second time around in Thailand... but hopefully its a collaboration in Filipino-Thai series, b'coz her last time shoot was the "Asian Treasure", then they have lots of action scenes in Thailand.

JAG jeans picture:

pictures in thailand:

im still working out the episode 4 of this fan fiction story.... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 5- The Letter

Thailand:

Peter finally went back to Thailand and tried to be busy person. He hooked up with other girls recently just to forget Aubrey. Peter's father told Tim to look up for Peter's proposal for the next issue. Tim said that their proposal again is to recommend Aubrey again for their next 5 months' issue, since they got the survey from both Philippines and Thailand.

When Peter returned to his pad, he received a package. The package was the dvd scandal of Aubrey. He watch the dvd and he don't know what to react after he saw the scandal. He wasn't please to see it until the end of the show, so he turned off the tv and called Lucy to ask about it. But in the end he decided not to. He wanted to let Tim see the scandal but he decided not to. He wonders why someone would send the scandal to him and he saw the package that it doesn't written any address or who came from. He get himself drunk all night, all alone in his mini bar. He was thinking about Aubrey again.

Philippines:

Aubrey realize that she never had a good relationship with other guys and she even encounter this guy who gave her a traumatic experience. She'd experienced a lot of pain eversince she's through with Mark, some people still accuse her for being a slut because of the scandal. She didn't know why her career turned into like this, after the scandal and lied to the media that she was the girl in the scandal... she tried to clear her name, then she went to Paris to move on and she start all over again...

Now that she gain her being famous in showbiz and been looking up as a "fashion icon", she realized that this is another challenge for her that after what happened to her in Thailand. Now, she want to move again... but this time, she wanted to be busy. She admits herself that she's been nice to everybody and because of her flamboyant character, others see her as an easy girl or flirt.

But the truth is, she was only waiting for someone she could hold on to... someone could save her from her sadness. But the feedback is only getting worse.

-------

5 months later

Tim told Peter that he's going to Philippines to meet up Lucy and to talk about their proposal.

Tim: I'm going to the Philippines, your father approve 'our' proposal that we will use Aubrey for our next issue.
Peter: Go ahead... I'm not gonna interfere your proposal ever again.
Tim: What's with the change... you sound so soft...
Peter: Even if I'll disagree with your proposal, my father will still go for your proposals.. anyways.... he only sees you.
Tim: What? You only think too much. The only reason why your father didn't want your proposals is because you always hooked up with these girls and sometimes if you don't like the proposals you act so cold. So don't blame me. Besides, this proposal... didn't you said last time that you want Aubrey to be in our next issue again?
Peter: ***didn't speak***
Tim: What's eating you?... You know what if you're not in the mood, I'll talk to you some other time. I gotta go now.

He turned off his phone and continue his work in his study room.

After watching the scandal, he doesn't even remember where he put the DVD. He thinks that's it's better not think about it, anyway, he realized that it's a different issue and that scandal was along time ago... But why he's still affected about it.

He went to the town house where he stayed 5 months ago, where he brought Aubrey last time. When he came in to the room where he let Aubrey stayed, he mind says: "I thought she was different from the others... but she's actually not... I guess, what I did to her is not too much...", then he saw a paper on the table... it was a letter... the letter she wrote last time that when he tried to read it, he didn't understand because it's written in Filipino language.

Suddenly, he hurriedly get the letter and decided to go back to the city. He called his secretary to find him a Filipino translator as soon as possible. When he finally met a someone who could translate the letter... it was said:

"Why would someone do this to me?

I've never met a person like him before... I've been crying for days. Did I do something wrong? How come he has this wrath over me if I didn't do something wrong?

The past is enough and I don't want to experience another trauma from someone I didn't know at all... No, I think I know him enough because he already want me to know him that his not human.

I forgive him but I will never forget all the things he had done to me. I will forgive him because I want to know his reason.

I know you're not stupid enough of how I feel right now, someday you will understand what I'm saying....

Aubrey".

The translator's facial expression was a little surprise of the letter, then he asked Peter if who owns the letter and who's the person that the letter implying. Peter didn't answer him.

Now he even felt more guilty after reading the letter, it makes him wanna see Aubrey again and say sorry.... but he still can't forget the issue about her scandal. The only thing he has to do is to wait Tim to come back bring Aubrey and Lucy for the photoshoot. But he's still not sure if Lucy and Aubrey accept the proposal.

>>>>Next Episode 6: Fighting Girl

nikki1786

LizQuen

this is my official cast of my Fan Fiction story.... this will be a Love Triangle series...​

Aum Atichart as Peter Phateeya

Angel Locsin as Aubrey Salcedo

Ploy Cherman as Faye (PM me for suggestion of her SURNAME, I still haven't figured it out)

Tah Warit as Tim (PM me for suggestion of his SURNAME, b'coz Tim and Peter are cousin in mother side)

Anne Curtis as Lucy Valencia

Jake Cuenca as Mark Domingo

--------

the upcoming characters are PETER's dad (PM me for any suggestion) and Aubrey's mom...

Trivia:

*Tim will be a villain in Peter's life, he will be a competitor for Peter's business proposal. He likes Lucy.

*Lucy will hold her grudge and jealousy to Aubrey later in these episodes... you will know why

*Mark is being possessive with Aubrey, he wants Aubrey back. He's only using Lucy for some reason.

*Aubrey is a fighting girl, she'll show to Peter that their past was nothing.

*Peter will follow Aubrey to Paris in some episodes, you will know why....

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat happen in the scandal dvd ? LMAO ?? sex tape ??? but it not her , so it another girl dat fake to be her ??

nikki1786

LizQuen
wat happen in the scandal dvd ? LMAO ?? sex tape ??? but it not her , so it another girl dat fake to be her ??
yes.... but because of her flamboyant character, everybody thinks she's an easy girl... i'll continue as the story goes...:)

btw, i already finish writing the *love me again* story...:)

I need catching up!
oh, yeah.... thanks for looking up to this... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 6- Fighting Girl

Finally her photos from Paris has been developed, she didn't have time last month to develop it because when she came back Lucy gave her right away about her schedule. In that schedule, it includes her photoshoot for the next issue in Thailand. She was pissed off.

Aubrey: Why did you accept it?

Lucy: Why not?

Aubrey: I told I don't wanna work with them anymore.

Lucy: That is so unreasonable, did you know Mr. Phateeya recommended you this time...

Aubrey: I don't care... Cancel it.

Lucy: You know I can't do that! Tim is going here tomorrow to meet us and he will give the details about the subject of your photoshoot.

Aubrey: I said I don't care, call them and tell them that I don't want.

Lucy: Bree, you know that's impossible. They even offered us a high-paid, then you want to cancel it? You have to know that their one of the biggest clients we have.

Aubrey: I still don't wanna work with them anymore...

Lucy: Okay, tell me a valid reason why you don't wanna work with them.

Aubrey: Because I don't like their... (in her mind: I don't wanna see Peter again).

Lucy: What?

Aubrey: I just don't wanna work with them.

Lucy: I'm your manager and I accept this because it's a big deal.

Aubrey: I still have the rights...

Lucy: I already said "Yes" to them and there's nothing you can do about it, tell me your valid reason. If you tell me enough reason, I might cancel it.

Of course Aubrey can't tell her reason to Lucy. She went to a disco bar together with some friends, to forget about her conversation with Lucy. She dance wildly at the dance floor and getting drunk.

Mark was at the bar too... she saw Aubrey dancing at the dance floor and getting herself drunk. He approach her to talk to her but she was not listening. She push Mark away for being closer to her. Mark can't do about it and he was pissed off when Aubrey push him away, so he walk away and called Lucy to tell her about Aubrey.

She was drunk and she throw up on her shirt, which makes Lucy mad. She let Aubrey slept on the "L" shape sofa then she leave her and went back to her pad which right next to Aubrey's pad.

The next day, Tim arrived at lunch time, they decided to discuss the details over lunch. It says on the paper that their photoshoot will take in Phuket, since they have lots of great resorts.

Aubrey was drinking her coffee while listening to the discussion, she was trying not to listen. she still have hang over since last night, but Lucy is pinching her and says to listen to the proposal.

-------------
after the discussion, in a few days.. the already went back to Thailand.

Finally, Aubrey and Peter meet again. Peter won't himself show that he was delighted to see Aubrey again... but he didn't know, within 5 months of not seeing each other. Aubrey change a lot. she wanted to stay away from him as possible, then she act like nothing happened last time.

they start the photoshoot as soon as possible, at afar Peter is watching her. he was pissed off because he can't even come closer to her nor talk to her. at night, Aubrey went for a night swimming. wearing a black two-piece just makes her to see her curves more, there are some foreign guys whom she friended right away. because they wanted to get to know her.

watching her from afar, Peter couldn't take that she was laughing sweetly and talk to the foreign guys as if she was flirting. he went to the bar to have a drink because he don't want to see Aubrey talking to someone and keep flirting. while at the bar, he felt suddenly remembered the letter she wrote and the guy she was referring to the letter is nothing but him, after that he wanted to talk her because he want to make up on her but he failed. he thought that she was someone else but she's not. he drank all the way down the glass of an alcohol drink, while flashing back of what he saw awhile ago...

she was still talking to the foreign guy, when the foreign guy was starting to harass her by touching her legs while talking and sitting. she noticed right away, then she get up right away to go back to the cottage but the foreign guy still wanted to talk to her.

Aubrey: i'm sorry but i gotta go back now...
F guy: oh, c'mon let's have fun first... why don't you come with me in my cottage...
Aubrey: what? i'm sorry but i'm not that kind of woman...
F guy: C'mon... don't be so ridiculous. we still need to get to know each other.... (pulling her hand... then Aubrey was trying to let go)
Aubrey: let me go... I need to go back to cottage now. (she was starting to get pissed.)

then Peter appeared and said: Let go of her...
F guy: who do the hell are you? stay away from this...
Peter: you're the one should stay away. (he pulled Aubrey from the guy...) he's my girl.

then the guy let go of Aubrey and gave Peter a hard punch. Peter punch him back and as they fight... Aubrey stood up, stopping them from fighting. the foreign guy stopped, for Aubrey was trying to stop him. then the guy walked away.

Aubrey didn't help him to get up, she turned away and decided to go back but Peter stopped her.

Peter: That's all? I was trying to save you from that guy and now you walk away?
Aubrey: i didn't ask you to save me... (turning back)
Peter: that guy was trying to harass you... he might rape you!
Aubrey: what about you? didn't you do it with someone too... (referring herself)
Peter: *speechless*
Aubrey: don't ever get in my way again... if someone harass, i can handle myself! i can protect myself! if i need someone who will save me, i will make sure that you're not the one... because you're no different from that guy! (referring to the foreign guy)

she walked away and went back to her cottage, she left Peter at the pool side standing and she made him felt more guilty about what happened to them five months ago...

>>> next episode- 7 If you just realized