Your Opinion on Destiny Music Video

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What do ya think of their Musice Video? If anyone saw it or bought it.

My opinion I was kind of disappointing in their music video. -_- I though that it would be great but it wasn’t that great and in one music video what up with girl taking her robe off and only having a bra and underwear on :blink: …and in one of the music video where it show them at the club and those girls dancing that music video suck <_< . I couldn’t finish watching it and have to skip. I only like maybe 2 or 3 music video of their.

They said that “It’s everything You Have Been Waiting for.� But its not at all… -_-

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
I don't really enjoy their music video.... some of my favor song is not in there....i don't understand why they sale it for $18... for me i think it a watse of my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.............

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i bought the dvd a long time ago...it wasn't the best..but it was enjoyable...the scenary wuz reallie good..and i like the MV for Ntshai a lot..which is my fav. song from destiny by the way...but the actors were kinda bad though...i liked all the mv except the one w/ the slutty hmong girls dancing..or watever they were attempting to do

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol....i bought the movie, the original price was 15 i think, but I bought a cd too ($5) and asked if I can get the mv for 12...lol so $3 off the mv

i liked the mv tho....ALOT i mean ALOT BETTER than those other "so-called" MVs. I liked the quality and the way they designed the song titles...

i didn't like how some of them acted, and the songs they picked were VERY DISAPPOINTING! I DIDN"T LIKE THEIR SONG CHOICE AT ALL...the only good ones were JUST 4 LOVE n UR MOVING ON....

I HATE HOW THEY PICK STUPID SONGS FOR THEI MVS...and at least do more songs.... i really wanted them to have KUV HLUB KOJ, but they didn't so i was so pissed....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well, I actually like this MV even though some song choices weren't that good. The only one that I cannot stand watching is "Khoo tsis tau" or whatever. but no wonder they put that type in there- b/c lawm khoo tsis tau cov sexy ladies khekhekhe...

mai92

sarNie Adult
i don't really like it...............but it better than some of the other mv too............

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i was so dissappointed! it was not even good
and they chose the worst song ever to produce. i think that i can produce a better Just For Love mv.
and to make matter worse
that kace guy was so rude when i went to buy my disc
if it wasnt for my brother, i would have never waste 15 dollars on it

Mae

sarNie Adult
It was long anticipated, but turned out to be a huge disappointment for me. It was so obvious they were lip singing, because the facial expression was just way too much. I thought they could have done a better job.

leek18

sarNie Adult
umm.... it was :eek: & :blink: but i only like two music video in there which is "Just For Love" and "You're Moving On." These 2 music videos is only the good one.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i gotta say this one suck. it could have been wayyyyyyy better and i mean way better.we waited so long and this is how it turned out. i was pissed after i watched it that i wasted my 15 bucks on this damn music video. i could just go in youtube.

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
I thought the music video was okay and i didn't know that my cousin, cousin who won the pagent last year ( i tink her name was maika thao) was in their music video =D

choo

sarNie Adult
I think sounders have the best mv's. Rather their actors are not hmong, i don't care. They still have a better taste in making music videos. haha Destiny, love the songs, but their music videos have got to go. The hmong girl stripping her clothing and all, is not sexy at alllll...sorry

cecilia

Staff member
yup. SOUNDER top the chart for best MV ..

as for destiny. the one with the slutty girl is a bit turn off.
it was just funny b/c you're like watching with your young sister and your parent and then all of sudden.
she start to like stripping down or something .. then you got all embarras from it b/c you're parent are in the room as well. ;)

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i think just for love could had more love scene or iono i was waiting so long for somthing good..haha i mean it was good and sad great job but i think it could had been better
then the girls dancing in the blub..haha it was cool but iono...>_<