Your opinion on Hmong acting

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What your opinion on Hmong acting?

my opinion is that Hmong people that live in Thailand or Loas have better acting than Hmong America people...The only Hmong America pp that act good in American is Dr. Tom movie or Bee Monkey movie..........

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i personally think hmong mae-ka trys to hard to act.(some). although, i do think there are some good ones out there 2.. they just need more improvement...

as for hmong nplog.. i think they are pretty good at acting.. most of them got guts..they're not shy.. BUT there are some hmong nplog..who needs more improvement...2...

So...it really depends... like thai_lakorn_fan have said..
"depends on the person...if they're shy or not.."

If they're not shy.. they can act any role... :)

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i think the hmong me-kas suck at acting and the hmong thai/laos teb knows how to act more. except bee monkey, dr.tom and his wife, and this one lady that did the one movie w/ bee monkey were he has three wife or that one movie called niam a-ka<----- dunno how to spell that last word. heheehe i hope you guys understand what movie i'm talking about.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
they just havent met those real hmong actress and actors here in america. and i also think that those who can act here in america, whats the point of trying to make it big the hmong community when you can try making it big in hollywood then in the hmong community.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think if you make it big in hollywood.. only mae-ka and young teens will know you... but if you make it big in the hmong community.. you're some-what..trying & making progress... (i think)

:)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I THINK SOME HMONG PEOPLE TRY TOO HARD AT ACTING... BUT I PERSONALLY THING IT DEPENDS ON THE ACTORS... IF THEY KNOW HOW TO ACT THEN THEY DO... BUT IF THEY DON'T THEN IT'S JUST SAD.... :D

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hmong americans COULD be good.....but they lack the most important thing....ON-SCREEN CHEMISTRY.....

hmong laos/thai....they have better chemistry than the hmong american actors....but i guess in reality....we can't blame it on the actors/actresses.....the director should also be held responsible for anyone who doesn't hold chemistry with their co-actors/actresses......

i believe there are some GREAT hmong-american actors/actresses out there.....it's just that sometimes...they might feel uncomferatable acting.....

it's okay....i'll wait....we might not make it to hollywood....but i hope one day...we'll be able to make our own hollywood...and be able to print magazines and do photoshoots with our actors and actresses.....write gossip...all that sort.....someday...sometime....just wait...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hmong nplog can act betta then us hmong mae-ka cause... they can OG talk...and act very mature.. compare to us..hmong americans.. some of us.. kan't..( me) :)

i don't know to put it in words.. but they know how to talk.. u guys know what i mean... ??? :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think it just reallie depends on the actor and actresses themself. if they know how. then they do. if they don't. then they suck and the producer wasted money producing the movie due to one wreck. ahahah

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'll say that they lack the emotional and chemistry between actor and actress. If they can improve in this area, this movie would be better.