Yuam Kev Taus Hlub

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

Anyone know if this movie is good? I really wanna see it.. but want some recommendations first...
Thanks to those who contribute.. I appreciate it :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
are you freakkin kidding me?? This lakorn is AWESOMEEEE!!

Btw....how many parts is this translated into? They better not make it suck. <_<

p.s. Ken <------ :drool: Teehee

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: OMG! it's SUPER good and cute! you have to watch it. BUT, under one condition... i'm not too sure about the one that was dubbed in hmong???? i guess... depending on the production. i'd watched the original one with english subbed and it's so GOOD!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh this movie....
ish the best.....its funny and sad..that the end....i cry alot..
but yeah ts reall really nice...KEN ISH SO SWEET...... :loool:

leek18

sarNie Adult
this movie is ok well i haven't watch all of them but i see part 1 already and yeah it was good and funny but most of you guys might hate the girl voice

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: OMG! it's SUPER good and cute! you have to watch it. BUT, under one condition... i'm not too sure about the one that was dubbed in hmong???? i guess... depending on the production. i'd watched the original one with english subbed and it's so GOOD!

hey... where can you get the one with eng sub on it... i wanna watch it.... please...

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
hey... where can you get the one with eng sub on it... i wanna watch it.... please...

i watched it on youtube. just type in "oum ruk" <--- i think or "chain of love". i've always like thai lakorn but i don't understand it. OMG! with the english sub... it's help a lot and it's so funny with the words that they said or used. anne is such a good actress and ken is so cute and such a dork.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i watched it on youtube. just type in "oum ruk" <--- i think or "chain of love". i've always like thai lakorn but i don't understand it. OMG! with the english sub... it's help a lot and it's so funny with the words that they said or used. anne is such a good actress and ken is so cute and such a dork.
Or you can go download it at d-addicts. However if you prefer youtube, knock yourself out. Either way, you dont want to miss out on this lakorn.

hlub95

sarNie Egg

Anyone know if this movie is good? I really wanna see it.. but want some recommendations first...
Thanks to those who contribute.. I appreciate it :)

[/quote

yes this movie is good seen the completed movies in thai with eng. sub and also have the dubb. in hmong too.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I'm so freaked out.. I was gonna go to the oskosh, wi or GB tourny for labor day.. BUUTTTT... we gotta tso plig for my grandmother.. :( So I can't go.. oh well.. New year, here I come.. lol..

Thanks to all of you for your recommendations :) I am excited about it now.. khekhekhe.. ;P

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
you're crazy.....hahahaha.......its one of the best lorkon ever but i don't know about the dubbing.....well, i guess it seems good too...though i haven't watch the hmong version yet............---love it.....

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
then i must be the only one who did not like it... i could not pass the 2nd episode no matter how hard i tried...could not stand ann overacting acting anymore...she was just so annoying...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
waah! i do guess u are the only one...eheehee..j/k..but honestly i dun anyone who doesn't enjoy the lakorn..but u should reallie give it a try...i thought she was over reacting too..but i kinda put myself in her shoes..i tink i'll be crazier than her...but LOL...i luv this lakorn..thai version more..the hmong version was okay..the cut up a lot...but it was still funnie..and i luv the guy's voice...he's so dramatic...the girl's voice is annoying @ first but then it matches Ann's character becuz she's was whinning and stuff....highly recommand the lakorn...