Zeb thiab Shoua...eeks!!!!

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...I have a strange urge to watch this movie suddenly...Does anyone still have it? I think its a classic movie...back in the days, you know??? Man, whats the title of this movie anyway???

calla

sarNie Adult
i think the tittle called "Neeg Txhaum Txim Khiav Tsis Dim".......we still have part 3 out there somewhere.
but damn....this movie is scary....lolz and i guess everyone know about Zeb and Sua.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
i think the tittle called "Neeg Txhaum Txim Khiav Tsis Dim".......we still have part 3 out there somewhere.
but damn....this movie is scary....lolz and i guess everyone know about Zeb and Sua.

Sweet!!! Thanks....now where to find it...hmm.....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
back in the old days when this movie first came out, one of my neighbor went to work and when he came back home it was late. don't remember how late, but that's when no one is outside the apt. and he said he saw someone wears a red shirt with white spot like sua with long black hair standing alone on the stairs. and he got sick after that night and his family have to do the shaman thing for him. thinking about it gives me the chills.

Mae

sarNie Adult
This movie really scared the crap out of A LOT of people back in the days....lol, i laugh about it now because of how stupid the movie was, but it was scary back then...probably still scary to watch it again nowadays...i heard that after that girl who played Sua made the movie, that she died...does anyone know if that's true? Well, us Hmong people are superstitious...

mai92

sarNie Adult
I thought this movie was awesome.. it was soo.. scary too... :eek:

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
This movie really scared the crap out of A LOT of people back in the days....lol, i laugh about it now because of how stupid the movie was, but it was scary back then...probably still scary to watch it again nowadays...i heard that after that girl who played Sua made the movie, that she died...does anyone know if that's true? Well, us Hmong people are superstitious...
Thats what i heard too, that she died after she made that movie or something like that....hm.....

neena

sarNie Adult
when i was small this movie freaked the crap out of me. i would hide in my room when they turn it on...but of course i'd come out because the bedroom scared me...my scary thoughts got the better side of me. of course it won't scare me now but honestly this was the only good hmong movie out there...plus its a horror too...the remake was crap though...the original was the best.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
this movie sure did scare the crap out of ppl(kids) in the old day..... i have the part 2 to this movie ... but dont have 1 and 3.... how lame XD''..... i think the 1 part was more scary then the 2 and 3... but then part 3 is just lame funny!!!!.. i think ... wasn't it.... but then when you rewatch it you can see all those make up on their face :blink: .. i LMAO when ever i watch it again... just seeing those make up.. i think no other hmong scary movie can compare to this movie..

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i remember watching this one! it scare the heck out of me when i was younger...also this other movie where Xav play with paj houa where he takes her to someplace and chop of her head so he can get the money. that one was pretty scary also!

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
talking about scary hmong movies, theres one that come to mind about two couple, somehow the chick died and kept on following hime or something...her name was maiv nai...or some shit like that....we used to be scared to even mention her name....

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
lol yeah this movie and maiv nai scared the crap out of everyone... i remember my sister crying because of mai nai. i saw all the parts and i only remeber they part were Xab went into that hole and his wife have to pull him out but he wouldn't come out b/c he kept seeing sua when he looks at her.... aw now you guys make me wanna watch this movie again.. but i wonder will it be scary after we're all grown up... so should i let it scare me or go back to criticize how bad the acting was b/c you usually notice flaws after some times...

oh yeah and no she didn't die. one of my friends mom went back to laos or thailand (where ever that movie was flimed) and she saw sua and ask if it was her. Sua got all embarrass. lol. he husband was like.. "Nay nay nyiam nyiam mus ruag lwm ua movie." lol maybe i spelled some hmong words wrong.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
lol yeah this movie and maiv nai scared the crap out of everyone... i remember my sister crying because of mai nai. i saw all the parts and i only remeber they part were Xab went into that hole and his wife have to pull him out but he wouldn't come out b/c he kept seeing sua when he looks at her.... aw now you guys make me wanna watch this movie again.. but i wonder will it be scary after we're all grown up... so should i let it scare me or go back to criticize how bad the acting was b/c you usually notice flaws after some times...

oh yeah and no she didn't die. one of my friends mom went back to laos or thailand (where ever that movie was flimed) and she saw sua and ask if it was her. Sua got all embarrass. lol. he husband was like.. "Nay nay nyiam nyiam mus ruag lwm ua movie." lol maybe i spelled some hmong words wrong.
hey translate the hmong word you were trying to say.. i don't think i got it right... :unsure:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey translate the hmong word you were trying to say.. i don't think i got it right... :unsure:
r u talkin about "Nay nay nyiam nyiam mus ruag lwm ua movie." if u r its kinda like "see, thats what u get for wanting to be in movies with others...." kinda like that...but yea

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea zeb n sua was hecka scary when i was little....but i thot that part 2 was more scary...i remeber one part that hecka scared me was when zeb is watching his wife go out with another guy....he was hecka scary cuz he looked hecka bloody....but when he came out to haunt, his face changed cuz they put more make up than blood.....

Maiv Nai was scary for me too..i always remembered the scary scary music and the guy saying Maiv Nai....

but my favorite all time scary movie was Paj Hua....yalls remember that? it was Paj Hua n Xab...she was hecka scary lookin so she got the perfect part to play dead.....i would always think about her n be scared....part 1 was more scary than part 2 tho.....