Zinc NEW ALBUM

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

ARTIST: ZINC
ALBUM: SECOND
RELEASE DATE: DEC. 26th, 2006

zince message:

The Zinc Group will be posting their new official website on the month of June.
At the mean time there are still major constructions need to be done. Please be
patient with our slow works.

credit- zinc official site

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WOw ..i must admitted that the cover looks good..so KOREAN-ISH. ^_^ ....but can we get a taste of the music....thanks~chewy :)

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
never heard of them...But I know they are chico boyz (goes to chico state)...when I asked younger sister...She doesn't like thier album....maybe they might have a better album this time....

azncritics

sarNie Egg
so who wrote the song for this ablum? the last ablum I heard was doua vang from the band, 5 reason, who that wrote most of the song. well hopefully it will be good...just to let you all know there not from fresno but most of them are from 5-10...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
they're not from fresno. we know that. they're releasing their album in fresno.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Well, as far as know, Doua did not write most of their songs. Doua did write like one or two and some of them are from Ane, Zinc's older brother and some of Doua and Ane's friends from Chico. But good news.: this second album will be only written by Zinc group only. The main singer and song writer is Keng Thao. This second album will have songs such as rap, and hip pop and many more.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i don't listen to their music but maybe i should!! hehe...but i like their poses for the cover!!!and their suits... :D