ZINC

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i enjoy their music....i love their song "kev hlub nyob deb"...do they have any new album lately?...the last time i visit their website, they say they're going to have a second album, but haven't heard anything lately....

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
I LIKE ALL OF THEIR SONGS. THEY HAVE A PREETTY NICE VOICE. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THEIR SECOND ABLUM. IT SEEM INTERSTING BY THE NAME "TSEEM NCO". I GIVE THEM A 11.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah... they're going to be having a new album.... they're alwaise at the studio trying to fix their music... ehehe... i might get to hear it b4 it gets released if i'm lucky.... =D i have my own connections... ^ - ^

Kelly

lol i dun even know them ehhe...anyone willing to share a sample song? or picture at lease!

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
I have their album, I can upload some for you guys, but someone delete the songs from my computer so, maybe within a couple of days I can get it for you guys.
I do love them.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
HEy nkaujhmooblauuj, who do you think is the zoo nraug in Zinc? and who do you like the best in Zinc? I think Pao and Keng are the best looking in the group, but I have no connection. I email them once but they only email me back once. That's sad.... :( Well, yea... I like Zinc...