❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully she gets better script...in general I don't care for thai lakorn.....but this lakorn...she get to showcase great scenes with her emotions.

I love sammy but I want her in a light hearted rom com....she has done sooo many slice of life ...and some action
I think Sammy and Now would be better with Onehd or Gmm25 because their lakorns are a little different. It's heavy but the roles are not so redundant. Their characters progress along with the lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don’t care where Sammie and Now go. I just want to see them shine like Baifern. If they go freelance, they definitely will get roles left and right, I hope!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Not sure how New is doing as a freelance actor but she may just become freelance like him too.

Back to the lakorn, I can’t believe he just straight up told her, that totally broke my heart too but better to hear it from him than someone else. I’m intrigued to see how the rest of the lakorn will play out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, what’s a “TSent”?
TSent is that thing (and I am too nice) you wonder why it was founded as an entertainment company in 1st place. They knowingly waste talent. Ch7 just does not see where their real "packages" lie (Now, Sammie, Baifern, even a girl like Gookgik's potential is being wasted)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Right haha. I hate Tsent so much. They just destroy my favs groups! :(.
Oh you are a Sonamoo fan ? If yes an intellectual. Those girls are so pretty especially D.Ana who is in my opinion the prettiest female idol of her generation. Her visual is no joke and she with EuiJin and Sumin plus the maknae got nice bodies. They got talents as well

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are too busy suing "secret" group and trying to stop them from working hahaha

They asked her about moving like new...As for now Now is not going anywhere....sammy share a manager with New...I'm hoping she does go freelance. She does 1 lakorn per year and they don't really give her pk....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Those rating seem to be the norm for ch 7..peak at 8 if they are "good"

Their action lakorn usually get better ratings

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, ratings of 4 or 5s are average for ch7 lakorns. I’m liking this cus of Now’s acting. Kem needs improvement, but he’s okay in here.