❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fern remembered it because it's somesomet someone like her won't ever forget. Shoot, if I was her I would never as well.
Yeah cause shes a fan of his that admires him. And his words meant alot of her.

alissaax

I want tor and fern to do an ad together. He's promoting the nescafé americano. The brand is sponsoring the drama tooo.. He said he has new ad filming for it too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I want tor and fern to do an ad together. He's promoting the nescafé americano. The brand is sponsoring the drama tooo.. He said he has new ad filming for it too.
I hope they have magazine photoshoots together. Maybe with Kazz Magazine. They did a great photoshoot for Bua & Pon. But then, idk if Tor would do such a shoot with Fern. It's pretty finnnnn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just don't see them filming an ad together...even though it would be cool to see. The one person that will get most out of it is Tor (understandable) because it's his lakorn (Sila). Perhaps, when Fern is in a more neutral title lakorn where it focused on both leads then she might get more credit than what she's getting now. Even with Bie...I think he got more out of it than Fang. So hoping, Fern doesn't have the same result as Fang. Because Fang kind of quiet down after this lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they have magazine photoshoots together. Maybe with Kazz Magazine. They did a great photoshoot for Bua & Pon. But then, idk if Tor would do such a shoot with Fern. It's pretty finnnnn.
I don't see it because of his relationship. I sense he has some sort of boundary. And after that cheating rumor with a reporter not long ago he might even have to walk a tighter rope :)

alissaax

I just don't see them filming an ad together...even though it would be cool to see. The one person that will get most out of it is Tor (understandable) because it's his lakorn (Sila). Perhaps, when Fern is in a more neutral title lakorn where it focused on both leads then she might get more credit than what she's getting now. Even with Bie...I think he got more out of it than Fang. So hoping, Fern doesn't have the same result as Fang. Because Fang kind of quiet down after this lakorn.
Hahahaha i just hope they get to work togetherrr beside the drama.