Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He was yelled at Sin because that's the 'Nang Hong' song. That song is payed only for funeral and awakens the death. I don't know why he made her do that either, but he said it's to prove that she wasn't the one that killed his husband and is able to prove herslef by playing the song for his son's wedding.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Dan and Ae are going to die together. Ploy survives and becomes a nun for the

rest of her life for all the sins she had done in her past life.

nolee

sarNie Adult
dang this lakorn is SOOO intense.. everything about it. I can't believe Dan, he's such an asshole. I don't even know who he truly loves. I wonder if he kinda knew that Ploy killed his mother cause he had flashbacks & he intentionally told Ae to wait for him at the hut the night his father wanted her to prove her innocence. Do yall think so?? I thought he wanted to make Ae look guilty cause she wouldn't show up. I can't wait til the next episodes, Ploy looks pretty with straight hair.

could anyone provide a summary on the past life for this lakorn please? i tend to not like watching the past version of a reincarnation storyline unless it's 2 eps. long. :spin:

i got to see the recent episode. whoa... the girl died by playing her bpee kaew waiting for him? my god! :eek: i'll start watching this lakorn w/ the upcoming eps. hopefully there are some flashbacks so i can get a glimpse of what the past life was about. :blush:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
He was yelled at Sin because that's the 'Nang Hong' song. That song is payed only for funeral and awakens the death. I don't know why he made her do that either, but he said it's to prove that she wasn't the one that killed his husband and is able to prove herslef by playing the song for his son's wedding.
OH! so tat's wat the title means...LOL thanx kristy :lol:

i don't know either pink. it's the only ep. i watched. there's a scene where she told dan that if he hears her playing the pbee kaew, that means she's still waiting for him. and if he no longer hears it, that means she died from the heartache of missing him. <_< the bleeding was whoa... :eek:

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is a awe.....no idea but it interesting. Dan played his role well. I was watching this lakorn what my parent bc it turn out to be a good horror movie....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*sigh*. I'm just waiting to see the present day now.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
omg ! it's so exciting now!! All the ghosts have shown themselves now..and my Dan is superhot!!! lolsss

what's good is that he's not being an ass anymore :lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Feel sorry for Dan in the new life, his mum's a bit crazy poor dan..... :( Aww but he's so cute in the new life, haven't seen him without his moustache and long hair in ages, reminds me of him during his D2B days.. :wub: ^_^