[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

hippo

sarNie Adult
some cute moments of KICHY!!!!

credit: Catmatdz3 and CutelyBearEntTV1
in both clips he teases her about her teeth....actually in one of the clips he says that their teeth are gonna hit each other....LOL...they are so cute!!!
in the other he says that his teeth are better now because he had braces and wore retainers, but he said that namtarn forgot to wear retainers for a year, even though she got braces....arhhhhh, their so CUTE! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3JxVnAZfU8

at about 10.15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMBP-9GeX_c

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they are teasing each other having fun but when somebody who's the same age they tease with respect 
Kichy is making fun following each other in IG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
@alice,what r they doing to each other on IG now?? X) lol Kichy makes my day complete :)
its just usual posting pictures and liking each other photos but the thing they won't stop doing is making fun of their rabbit teeth 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
its just usual posting pictures and liking each other photos but the thing they won't stop doing is making fun of their rabbit teeth 
Haha. At least they know that they have huge teeth. Haha. I do too.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
finally got to see the vids since i was on my device. YEAhhh they're so comfortable around each other - CUTE  :rockon: 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh, return and see those clip! Hella cute!!!! Kichy, i will be rooting for u two...lot of love right here @Asianfuse :)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I just realized something. Either it's a coincidence or Ken P is really 'mocking' Namtarn in a flirty way on IG! Hahaha Namtarn posted up pics of her trip to HK and few days after her return, Ken posted up pics going to HK! and also after Namtarn posted pics of her and Por T training for their upcoming lakorn at a shooting range, Ken uploaded a pic of him 'shooting' a 'gun' at a bowling alley LOL he is sooooo obvious!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
OMG! I just realized something. Either it's a coincidence or Ken P is really 'mocking' Namtarn in a flirty way on IG! Hahaha Namtarn posted up pics of her trip to HK and few days after her return, Ken posted up pics going to HK! and also after Namtarn posted pics of her and Por T training for their upcoming lakorn at a shooting range, Ken uploaded a pic of him 'shooting' a 'gun' at a bowling alley LOL he is sooooo obvious!
i think his stalking her what she's doing where she's going and he would do the same i feel like there is something with Kichy 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! She looks good with JMa too! They were at Siam Paragon together for the Pacific Rim event.. They would do well for an action lakorn!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
LOL - so I was watching TVPool interview on Namtarn and Jma and they ask which lakorn does Namtarn like more from DKiengD vs RR and she chose DKiengD.. said it was romantic comedy. hahaha I'm sure its 'cause she feels better being comfortable with Ken P vs Por T eventhough she did mention how they always tease her and bully her the same way Lol

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@ Alice , :lmao3: "he's stalking her" 555
@jscuttlebuggist, I kno i saw the pic of them two together too. I wouldnt mind seeing them together hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
@ Alice , :lmao3: "he's stalking her" 555
@jscuttlebuggist, I kno i saw the pic of them two together too. I wouldnt mind seeing them together hehe
yes his stalking her Instagram is the hint and clues