[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have gone back to watch some of her early works like her lakorn with Tye in Kuan Kammathep. Her acting was horrible! Very over-exaggerated. I cannot believe how much she has improved. For me, being talented is innate. It's either you're born to be a star or you're not cut out to be one. Matt proved me wrong because she was able to polish her acting into perfection. She's amazing now.     

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww I thought Matt's acting was adorbs in KK, I really liked her there up the post-rawr scene, then she got annoying. That was my first lakorn of hers, it definitely made me a fan of hers. I love her with Tye, actually come to think of it she looks really good and has chemistry with a lot of her p'ek. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. That's one of the reasons why I adore her as well. She is versatile and can generate chemistry with all her co-stars. You never see Matt have chemistry with just ONE actor or her koo jin. That's because she doesn't really have a koo jin and I like that. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I told you before that you should! Look past not being a fan of Film. It's a great lakorn. Film and her actually had one of the best chemistry out of all her co-stars. Before discovering her with Rome, I liked her with Film more than Great. 
I know. Haha. And I totally forgot. So this time I really need to add it to my qeue.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Thinking about it, I think I am going to watch PRPR again. Film and Matt had wonderful chemistry. That lakorn has some funny moments. LOL...in that lakorn she tried to seduce Film too but didn't quite work out.

I watched her first lakorn as supporting with Yard. She did look supporting too with her funny haircut lol. But I saw potential in her since that lakorn and she did a lot to improve herself. The thing is, she gets better as she goes instead of a standstill like some. She's switched comedy to drama and you still believe in those characters. I wished she has someone like Willy's stature to star with her. Willy's height would be perfect. But, sadly someone like Willy only comes by once in a blue moon.
So true! There's really no one who looks like Willy right now, who would be a good fit for Matt...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pic with the red hat is pretty. Since this lakorn is almost done filming I wonder what lakorn she has next...Wait...she has Fai Lang Fai and the one with Krit still lol. I am so used to her having like 3 lakorns at a time now. I guess, I am getting selfish cause I remembered when she has only 1 lakorn per year.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been hoping for a Matt/Andrew lakorn or a long while now. When Rome pulled of FLF I was hoping they would replaced him with Andrew...but nope Boy was the lucky one.  I don't care who she pairs up next as long as she at least get to act with Andrew once...then I would be happy. I'm one of those fans where as long as she gets a role I could careless who she is with...well...maybe the exception is Bomb :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The beach scenery looks romantic. Matt hair seemed to grow fast. I wish one of these days, she'll keep it straight and cut her bang. By far, she looks exotic in that style. Her eyes stood up so much more with a bang.