[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Umm yes! That is in my agenda! I love that scene too! Imma make more banners from all the sceencaps you guys posted! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ Lea889

Totally agree with you post 100% !!

I'm so proud for NK! Being this their first lakorn together they did such a good job and the lakorn received such high ratings and popularity!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ha tat person have no life like for real! Posting a commit where everyone could read...whoever she is thank u for make us nk lover here have a little bit more hope for their return hehehehe

Sweet_09

Kayla said:
I'm doing the same thing! My only cure for the fever is to watch it again on YT!
Hahaha I was surprised also that the pantip fans found us! So happy they enjoyed the banners. Hopefully they didn't read all of the comments and think that we are crazy. Well heck! We are crazy for NK!!
Wow for real! Glad to know tat Thai ppls is coming in and reading our commit hehehehe they now know tat there r also crazy fans like us all over da place lol loving this pair!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Kayla said:

Lol I love this Penelope!!!!

Thank you Paajaew!!! We are so looking forward to NK pairing again!! Haters can choke on a big fat chicken wing! It amazes me that people would waste energy replying with such negativity!

Su su KimBarry!!!!!!
Owwww this is cute..Defending NK, so true Kayla, NK will be PAIRED AGAIN YAY. Remember what i said, they will be paired again hahaha and just have 
SETTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

LOL anyways, NK fans are just jealous because 1 reason they don't like kim and 2 they only want the same koo-kwam Yadech. I like Yadech but they need to be free right,
NK is the most beautiful thing i seen. So back off NK haters, we have defenders here.

anyways hahahaha ahaha i should start spazzing with y'all girls to hahaha.

Kayla said:
I'm doing the same thing! My only cure for the fever is to watch it again on YT!

Hahaha I was surprised also that the pantip fans found us! So happy they enjoyed the banners. Hopefully they didn't read all of the comments and think that we are crazy. Well heck! We are crazy for NK!!
LOL!!! so true Kayla. 

CRAZY NK FANS!!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Wow for real! Glad to know tat Thai ppls is coming in and reading our commit hehehehe they now know tat there r also crazy fans like us all over da place lol loving this pair!
Lol Hopefully they don't think we are some sexually frustrated girls. Always asking for a willing scene and kiss scene 55555555555

Can't help it! I think both of the above would have solved all of Pit and Tae's problems haahahahaha

All is welcome to spam na ja

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Penelope said:
Hahah, gotta love the haters.  Paajaew defended the Nadech&Kim pair and fought back at the Nadech&Kim haters.

So does this mean that Paajaew is gonna pair up Nadech&Kim again soon??  Yay!!!  I'm glad Paajaew loves the Nadech&Kim pair as much as all of us in here.  :)
DAY-UM lol I've heard of fan requests before, but that is a direct insult to all three of Paa'Jaew, Kim, and Nadech. Oh well, haters gonna hate, 'mirers gonna admire, potatoes gonna potate...Yeah. lol Paa'Jaew better keep his word! we have proof here!

ahahahahahaha if ya'll want a princess role for Kimmy, then I say let Nadech be her servant that she bosses around to make up for all the pain he put her through in RP. Then she can order him to kiss her at least, and he can't refuse! hehehehehehehe
But definitely want NK in a good slap/kiss with Nadech being quicker.

That banner on the previous page of Pit and Tae crying...what the heck lol oh the beauty of their tears. I will say it again, Kim doesn't just cry beautifully, she cries realistically.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I know! That person got really 'RAENG' about not liking KimBarry and PaaJeaw got 'RAENG' back! Lol

Maybe Penelope was right... NK probably got no kiss on the lips scene because all these hater fans are too RAENG and might start a riot 55555555

Put it this way...you know you are doing good when you got this much haters! Thumps up to our KimBarry!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
DAY-UM lol I've heard of fan requests before, but that is a direct insult to all three of Paa'Jaew, Kim, and Nadech. Oh well, haters gonna hate, 'mirers gonna admire, potatoes gonna potate...Yeah. lol Paa'Jaew better keep his word! we have proof here!

ahahahahahaha if ya'll want a princess role for Kimmy, then I say let Nadech be her servant that she bosses around to make up for all the pain he put her through in RP. Then she can order him to kiss her at least, and he can't refuse! hehehehehehehe
But definitely want NK in a good slap/kiss with Nadech being quicker.

That banner on the previous page of Pit and Tae crying...what the heck lol oh the beauty of their tears. I will say it again, Kim doesn't just cry beautifully, she cries realistically.
555555 I love your idea making Nadech Kim's slave but how are they to marry when they are not of the same status? We want a happy ending

Sweet_09

I so agree with u jjinxx!!! we have proof lol and love ur idea of NK return lakorn hehehe

oh and watching all da fan mv...only if there a few but it help like a lot

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Forget the hater. At least paajeaw admits putting them together again right 555555555

Sweet_09

If only i know where to make request LOL I'll love too see NK in a  :slapandkissse3: since they already did well in argument scene just add a little bit of spicy than she :smack: than he'll :kiss: than :r-scene-pop-corn: than later on there will be a :baby-scene-pop-corn:  hehehehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
If only i know where to make request LOL I'll love too see NK in a  :slapandkissse3: since they already did well in argument scene just add a little bit of spicy than she :smack: than he'll :kiss: than :r-scene-pop-corn: than later on there will be a :baby-scene-pop-corn:  hehehehe

LOL So cute! You made a very good use of the smilies. ;)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_09 you want Nadech to R Kim? Isn't it a little too rough for our Kimmy lol. I rather want a willing scene instead.
I want Nadech to fall deeply in love with Kim and that he will see only her. The lakorn has to be intense, romantic, with willing scenes, and lots of kisses on the lips.

Hi my Kayla.