[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
@ingfakirata
I am so jealous. You get to see daras in person!!!

The pics are adorable but it is not enough to get me to watch RSR any time soon.

Aweeee :( You know a lakorn isn't good when you have to FF to get to the good parts, but I guarantee to you that you'll enjoy the scenes between Itt and Chon^______^ 
SUSU ! I saw less of Maya because I FF her ahhaha 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
After reading these comments, i dont know if i should continue with watching this lakorn. I stopped watching because i've been busy with school and i dont have any times for lakorns. I actully expected for there to be more scenes of the pra'nang and not maya, the supportive role character. Not so good. I guess, ill have to reconsider if i should continue this lakorn or not.

ingfakirata

sarNie Egg
fun said:
@ingfakirata
I am so jealous. You get to see daras in person!!!

The pics are adorable but it is not enough to get me to watch RSR any time soon.

James is so handsome in person =] and always cute and nice to his fans.
I see him often, but it is not enough for me kkkkkkk

What a pity, i'm sick. Otherwise I'll go to cheer him at Kerd Award this evening.
  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ingfakirata: I'll be sure to subscribe to you, too & that's so awesome that you get to see him often :D !! He does seem like a really friendly person.
Awe, you're feeling sick? Hope you get better :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ingfakirata: I didn't know you were the one in charge of the Jirayu Home youtube channel. But, Now that I know.... Thankss so much for subbing Ruk Sutrit too! :D Appreciate it. I'm jealous you see James a lot too! Hahaha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cute photos! Gosh Punch is such a beautiful woman! I actually love her without too much makeup.
She's pretty with and without though.
James acts like a baby around her. Na rak t'sut.

This is actually the first time I enjoy P'Beam in acting.
Out of the D2B trio, I loved loved, 'I MEAN LOVED AND USE TO DREAM ABOUT' P'Dan.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 5555+

Anyway, I won't even say anything about Sunday's episode... I was so... disappointed... :thumbdown:
Next week though? BAM! In your face ITT because CHON is gonna look HOT as a bacon!!
Hopefully he FINALLY gets a clue of who the REAL N'ek is... geezus.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The last time I watched Beam in a Lakorn was yearsssssss ago...I'm talking about 8yrs ago. Lol And that Lakorn was "Pee Nong Song Lued." Love love love that Lakorn. And the rest of his other lakorn with Pakramai, Namfon...etc failed to interest me. His acting sure did improve tho haah

Never thought I'd like Punch as much as an actress since I admire her so much as an artist. As I keep watching more of RS, I like her even more. She's growing on me ^^ Punch is actually really cute and pretty hahah I remember watching TB and was like "she's so annoying and not pretty at all!" And I think it was her role in the horror film "Coming Soon" that got me to watch any of her lakorns.

@x0uner,
Right on !!!! Hahaha he better start realizing that Chon is his real nangek because I want him to fight for her. He has put her through an emotional roller coaster !!! And I know we all just want to enjoy the lakorn without so much FF -_-

Anxiously waiting for Friday to come !!!!

ingfakirata

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
Ingfakirata: I'll be sure to subscribe to you, too & that's so awesome that you get to see him often :D !! He does seem like a really friendly person.
Awe, you're feeling sick? Hope you get better :)

i'm getting better  hehehe thank you so much for your caring =]
anyway i went to Kerd Awards 2 yesterday lol.

JJ got two awards, i'm so happy  ^____^

ingfakirata

sarNie Egg
Xiongurl26 said:
@Ingfakirata: I didn't know you were the one in charge of the Jirayu Home youtube channel. But, Now that I know.... Thankss so much for subbing Ruk Sutrit too! :D Appreciate it. I'm jealous you see James a lot too! Hahaha

Nice to meet you =]

x0unerthanlater

Uhmmm....
ALERT: THIS IS MAYA and TUN'S EPISODE!
There are some cute scenes of Chon & Itt.
Chon was so pretty! Not that she isn't always pretty... but the hairstyle was cute.
She has gorgeous eyes. Glad she isn't like those N'eks that wear super thick falsies.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Their so cute!!!! I cheer for Jame and Punch their cute off screen>_< today's episode was better but still lots of Maya. I hate how she keeps crying and gettin mad and never happy. Sorry he couldn't have lunch with u because he was doing work u dumb Frick! Ugh! I was happy to see iit jealou and how he missed her when he was waiting for her!!!!!!!! @ingfahkirata omg I'm so jealous!!!! I wish I saw Jame he probily is cute in real life!!!! I wish I was u. I wanna go visit my marky boy at the hospital or something I'm so jealous I'll give up the whole world just to see them!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aish...and at the beginning it started off with Maya too....lol
I won't be able to watch today's episode thoroughly...slowing skimming through ep.9....
awweeeee Itt is sulking after Chon told him that being his tutor is troublesome, tiring T_____T Two more weeks and she's goneeee !!!
Seriously,  he better start realizing that he has very true and special feelings towards her because he won't be seeing her for long...
Cherrr.......and he's going to act like it's not his problem that he's discussing with his buddy....
gahhh I wanna watch more tae mai mee wela tee duu dtaaw pai T____________T

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
Aish...and at the beginning it started off with Maya too....lol
I won't be able to watch today's episode thoroughly...slowing skimming through ep.9....
awweeeee Itt is sulking after Chon told him that being his tutor is troublesome, tiring T_____T Two more weeks and she's goneeee !!!
Seriously,  he better start realizing that he has very true and special feelings towards her because he won't be seeing her for long...
Cherrr.......and he's going to act like it's not his problem that he's discussing with his buddy....
gahhh I wanna watch more tae mai mee wela tee duu dtaaw pai T____________T

I thought the same too, when the episode started off with Maya. I'm like WTH! >_<

Cutest part today was when Itt was tickling Chon's nose, and when she asked him why
he was doing it, he said he doesn't know, he just wants to. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I thought the same too, when the episode started off with Maya. I'm like WTH! >_<

Cutest part today was when Itt was tickling Chon's nose, and when she asked him why
he was doing it, he said he doesn't know, he just wants to. ^_^

jumps and squeals eeeeks I just FF to that part ahhaha 
Can't wait to watch the whole scene ahaha

Squealssss even more when he said that he really doesn't know and all he knows it that right now he's really happppy
ahhhhhh omg i find them soo adorable together.....

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
jumps and squeals eeeeks I just FF to that part ahhaha 
Can't wait to watch the whole scene ahaha

Squealssss even more when he said that he really doesn't know and all he knows it that right now he's really happppy
ahhhhhh omg i find them soo adorable together.....

I mostly FF too! hahah

I guess it wouldn't be a spoiler since they already used this in the trailer... but ahhh, we get to see the "nose promise"
scene tomorrow... not sure if I feel really "happy" about it since Itt tried to do that with Maya first.
Should be cute nonetheless though! xD

cecilia

Staff member
Hate how this OFFICIALLY became a MAYA lakorn now ..

Even today episode ... we still don't get to see Itt/Chon together much T_T
Just realize that we get to see Maya and her movie journey but we hardly see Chon w/her dad and brother. 
And today, we don't even know how her dad collapsed .. but we know how THUN and MAYA made up :(
I can't stop my complain .. i feel like JAMES/PUNCH are 2nd lead coupling ..

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if i want to continue watching this lakorn Maya pissed me off!
There is too much of her! They should of just given her the nang'ek role becuz seem like its more focus on her.
I wanna see more of Choon and Itt. 

x0unerthanlater

noydarny said:
Punch is pretty but just no chemistry between her and James.

There's no chemistry onscreen because they hardly have onscreen time together.
Have you seen their offscrene interviews and stuff? They are practically attached to the hip.

@cecilia, Agreed! This is definitely a promotional lakorn for Wawa. There is nothing but Maya scenes. It's like she has the major role in here and Punch & James are just second leads because their roles seems like "add-on's". Punch is the only one that is seen the LEAST amount of time here. Because Maya/Wawa has scenes with both Beam & James + OJ/Her movie + Her manager. She is the only one seen with EVERYONE ELSE. That's why she has more onscreen time. This isn't fair for Punch. If they wanted to make Wawa a N'ek, they should have casted her as one. Not make Punch look like a secondhand N'ek like this.

Wawa's acting is starting to p*ss me off too. She is so stiff! (sorry if you're a wawa fan) I have nothing against her, but her acting is not that well developed yet. I understand she's a "newbie" but this is already her 3rd lakorn... -_-

This show is 14 ep. total right? 10 eps. of Maya altogether and about 4 episodes worth of Chon + Itt altogether... pfffffft.
You can see this as a complaint, but c'mon ... it's like asking for hot coffee but receiving iced coffee. It's quite IRKING!