[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If this lakorn were to air this month I will be overwhelmed with happiness!! Lakorn after lakorn after lakorn. But darn. What's after that? HAHA.

sarN

sarNie Granny
 knowing CH 7 ,  it's going drag, repetitive, unnecessary scene/character , bad editing , tons of cat fight w/ crazy annoying nang'rai  :weee: ...the list could on like them energizer bunny but I'm a sucker for revenge/love-hate/slap-kiss/rscene/willing/babies  :thumbsup:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
knowing CH 7 ,  it's going drag, repetitive, unnecessary scene/character , bad editing , tons of cat fight w/ crazy annoying nang'rai  :weee: ...the list could on like them energizer bunny but I'm a sucker for revenge/love-hate/slap-kiss/rscene/willing/babies  :thumbsup:
I think most of us are all suckers for loving this king of lakorns lol

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
I think most of us are all suckers for loving these kind of lakorns lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
They don't do real kisses, but do r scenes.  I know I know...those are fake too.  But how is it more conservative to touch someone's lips with yours than having them all up on you.  Like in some Thai r scenes...the p'ek is literally on top of the n'ek & all over her.  I don't get it.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
Amen. Chakrit broke the bed during his r'scene w/Bee  :dance1: .  Do ya' ladies ever notice the MOST popular/high rating lakorn had r'scene ? Because it's probably the only skin-ship our leading couple will have that's close to LIP kissing HAha , just like when we watch a Korean drama , we expect a kiss but for lakorn it more like an  attempt r'scene  will be our best bet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Count me in on that! HAHA. It was because I didn't like Kwan before and hated the idea of Tui pairing with someone soo much younger. Now I'm indifferent. I've grown to accept Kwan. HEHE. 
I was the opposite. I like Kwan and thought Tui was too old for her. Lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That's right SARN.  Chakrit broke the bed...so intense.  Thai audience are confusing at times haha.  We live in America so even dramas with 50 Shades scenes are fine with me.  For our beloved Thai actors...well, we can always resort to fanfics LOL!  

I am perfectly fine with the pairing because I like "older p'ek, young n'ek" pairings.  For example, Aum & Kim.  Not like Chatchai & namfon though...that's too much.  Namfone's babyface makes Chatchai the perfect child molester.  Chatchai & Janie were more tolerable.  Por & Mew in Wanalee were too much for me too.   

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I like intense drama, this type of revenge is realistic in a sense as it backfires and hurts one and all.  The justice of eye for an eye should not be followed as it will never end if one continues to follow this destructive path.  So true that n'ek is unjustly tortured, causing her to become self-destructive and unwittingly try to do disturbing things to herself and unborn child.  The n'ek role needs to be portrayed strongly by a very talented actress, I hope Kwan gives it her all!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
They don't do real kisses, but do r scenes.  I know I know...those are fake too.  But how is it more conservative to touch someone's lips with yours than having them all up on you.  Like in some Thai r scenes...the p'ek is literally on top of the n'ek & all over her.  I don't get it.  
I know right. Haha. I guess in their world it's almost the same as doing the deed. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Amen. Chakrit broke the bed during his r'scene w/Bee  :dance1: .  Do ya' ladies ever notice the MOST popular/high rating lakorn had r'scene ? Because it's probably the only skin-ship our leading couple will have that's close to LIP kissing HAha , just like when we watch a Korean drama , we expect a kiss but for lakorn it more like an  attempt r'scene  will be our best bet.
He what? Broke the bed?? How in the world did he do that. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
phatman said:
He what? Broke the bed?? How in the world did he do that. Haha.

He did while practicing the r'scene for "Wimarn Sai" & Tik also broke the bed in "Roy Leh Sanae Rai"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:

He did while practicing the r'scene for "Wimarn Sai" & Tik also broke the bed in "Roy Leh Sanae Rai"
Dayum. I wonder if they have a bts for those scenes. Haha.