[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree about the storyline.....It's all over the place....But I do feel the chemistry of Mai/Wier, it also couldn't keep me watching......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly I'm only watching this one for the sake of Weir. I'm not enjoying the storyline, in fact I've said before that it makes me frustrated, but I'm enjoying Weir's macho~ness. Haha.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Weir and Mai together, but the lakorn is so choppy and all over the place. I'm only watching the scenes with Mai and Weir. They are one beautiful couple!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
it's all cool. I personally think Mai and Weir's acting is good, but the characters and transitions are written poorly. Within individual scenes, Weir and Mai do well, it's just that the scenes don't match up LOL. I'm grasping the good changes and also relying on Krao and Anuch's cute scenes to make it to the end.
*sigh* such a pity. Mai and Weir...must...pair up...again...It's not their fault the editing is bad. Their first one was so good, and their chemistry is there imo.

jjinxx

Upcoming :slapandkissse3:

And Krao being mean! Tying Nuch so she won't escape!

cr ch7news

Mae

sarNie Adult
What's going on with this lakorn? Did episodes 10, 11, and 12 not air this weekend? No one posted it on youku yet?

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone :)

I just started watching this lakorn (already ep 5) and I must say ... I really HATE P'Lita (either the actress is pretty good at portraying her character or she just seems unlikable loool)
I became a fan of P'Weir after Pin Anong and thought he'd outstanding chemistry with Min but well .. The chemistry between he and Mai is also great :) !!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
YingSheng said:
This lakorn is very CHOPPY... Only watching the lakorn because of Weir... 
555+ same here too, if the p'ek is not weir maybe I stop long ago.

@proomise glad to hear that from u, most people I see and hear they become a fan of him and becoming a fan agina for him is when their finish watch pin Anong.

jjinxx

lol the slap-kiss scenes in episode 10 were quite entertaining and intense:

"What's so special about that phone that you need it so much?
"Well did you go do anything bad, so you're being wary of me?"
"I'm not a Vichawayt that does things behind people's back!"
"I'm also not a Supagan that deceives people!"
"Anuch!"
"What? Are you calling my name because  you want to remember it to your dying day?"
KISS.
SLAP.

"If you slap, I'll kiss."
"If you kiss, I'll hit."

LOL

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx for the translation jjinx.  That's hilarious. I've given up on this show and only come here to read about it's progression.  Maybe I'll watch it after it's over. Or at least only scan through so I can see Krao and Nuch's scenes. 

jjinxx

Yeah...I'm also kind of fed up with the choppiness and only-proficient acting of the other cast. I love Mai and Weir but the script has messed up their acting too...this has turned nearly as random and frustrating as an Exact lakorn imo 555 And was the hotel scene in ep11 even necessary?
But I'll still watch it for Mai and Weir. It's just so annoying because they'll have some really intense good scenes, with Krao being mean but yet we can tell he doesn't want to hurt Nuch (like the scene he told her to kiss him!), and then they'll switch things around all of a sudden and leave me hanging lol

The kiss in ep11 was hot though... XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so behind on this...my apologies jjinxx for not spamming with you as I had stated. Haha. Need to catch up!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
Lol that scene sound funny.....i've given up but still come here for progress/update because I like wier/mai

AGREE!!! It's so choppy that I've only skimming through the episodes... and still check here for progress/update because of Wier... lol....