[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you can't watch this ep without a tissue paper :cry: :cry: :cry: omggg when she had to choose between who to save and who not and the words the man said to her :cry: :cry: :cry:

SHK IS THE BEST KOREAN ACTRESS FOR ME AND NO ONE WILL BEAT HER SUCH A GREAT ACTRESS AND A PLEASURE TO WATCH HER PERFORMANCE AND SAD THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A LONG TIME TO SEE HER IN DRAMAS :clap:  

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
SHK is cute & funny in Full House. I was not attracted to Rain's acting, was Full House his first drama? It could be that he was new to acting therefore I was not attracted to his acting plus I was not into his music (my subjective opinions) so even though SHK is in Full House, it is not on my fav Kdrama list and I did not find its storyline powerful enough for me to like it.

I have not finished ep 7. Watched just a few mins then the volume went off...I need VOLUME lol so I will have to continue it later hopefully find the ep with volume lol.

I like SHK because of Full House and I actually like Rain in FH, more than his other dramas.  :yes:

While I was watching soft-subbed there was sound but when they upload hard-subbed they ruined the sound.

Ms. Zoe what you should have done is download or played the raw video for sounds then watch the subbed video. VOILA! you have sounds and subbed LOLz  :thumbsup:   Or better yet, watching it at Dramafavorite. :bhehe:   :wink:

@Peace, I don't know how doctors work in the real war zone, but I'm sure they would have covered up or at least wore surgical gloves etc. but in this drama it seems like they had no concern about touching blood or rubbing it with their hands  :shrug:   Think about all those unknown disease others carries without knowing.  :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:
@Peace, I don't know how doctors work in the real war zone, but I'm sure they would have covered up or at least wore surgical gloves etc. but in this drama it seems like they had no concern about touching blood or rubbing it with their hands  :shrug:   Think about all those unknown disease others carries without knowing.  :facepalm:

they were in a critical condition i think they don't have much choice to worry about the gloves they are putted in situation where give it a try with no medical critics or do nothing and let them die don't forget they don't have real hospital there it's a mini hospital with minimum medical aid and stuff , and during the ep the military doctor i forget her name (the second lead actress) mentioned that she didn't want to do the surgery right there but as MY tell her what is the other solution he has 30 min and that was  the last thing they could do and this is the beauty of this drama it make you live the situation with them i believe in real life is even worse especially in wars  

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Peace that is really good points, :thumbsup:  But I still find it odds to be seeing all those bloods on them. I would've understand if they will have a lot more on their clothes than that, but to see the doctors and nurses covered in bloods just made me cringe because I don't see many drama with blood on their person than this one.  :yes:   Maybe I haven't watch enough dramas with doctors lolz or didn't paid attention and glued to my screen watching these type of scene like I'm watching this one to notice so much bloods. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
agree with you Maya_Fantasy this drama is in another level from other dramas it give you the feeling right away seriously  i feel i'm in the middle of the scene when i was watching them and again i want to give the credit to the director cause i have watched many other drams before and this drama made me realize how important the role of the director is the angles the shots the vision of the scene this director  really did a fascinating job and the great cast surely helped him to make his work a perfection if he had a weak cast and crew i think his work could not be complete , really this drama is a masterpiece in all aspect and i don't know witch drama can beat this i know it's too early to say this but until this point i give this drama 10/10 in all aspect , sooo happpyy for watching it it satisfy my drama fantazy and addiction (witch it's hard to cover from it with a drama like this) :p 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
DotS Ost songs' melodies are all so sweet, with any language I could fly up to :cloud9:, I could feel the :heart:!!!.....DotS you are just too awesome!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot:  OMG I LOVE EP.8 :dance1:   :crush:    :wub:    :cloud9:

But I think the highlight and most satisfying and got me jumping for joy is from 35:00 to 35:43 minutes :clap2:  :rofl:   :lol2:   I wish I was there to help too.  :lmao3:  hahaha And that smiles is just icing on the cake!  :spin:  :drool:  :yahoo: 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have been not keeping track of the ratings, so far no episode has break the 30% mark yet but after the ending of ep 8, there is a big possibility that ep 9 will surpass the 30% mark.

Beauty confesses to Big Boss? They kiss? :kiss2:

I wish it will _/|\_. Next week's Wednesday is 3/23, 30% - 3*3 is 9 as in ep 9, there is 2 for S2 lol my Dots numerology :ghehe:. Ep 9 surpassing 30% mark will make me become one HAPPY lady because 3/23 is a special day for me :dance2:. 3+2+3 = 8, infinity sign & ep 8 (I read it is very good, Captain Yoo's fans will melt :coverlaf: )

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Big Boss confessed, all this time he thought that she might not have any feelings for him and then BAM that small sneak of a smile of his when he heard Beauty's confession he couldn't help but smile. Like yeah I knew you couldn't resist LOL I love how this drama has wonderful soundtracks and its not at all draggy. Things just keep on rolling. Man, I love how they wrote this drama so much and the amazing cast just makes it all come alive it feels great to watch a good episode. 

I feel bad for Onew's character, he must be feel a lot of guilt. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Eng Sub is up now for those that still waiting for subbed.  Thanks to all the server and all the subbers they're so quick today  :bravo:   :woot:  ... now I'm going to watch again on my larger screen... bye bye, will be back later to spazz.  :crush:   :whistle:

cecilia

Staff member
I hope it doesn't buffer tonight ... starting yesterday episode now :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Where are you watching CC?

I have no problem with buffering with any of the site that are listed.  Only problem I'm having is I can't get HD video :thumbdown:

OMG, watching ep.8 with subbed is even sweeter that I actually thought :woot:  LOVE this episode. :crush: 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OH MAH GA!!! The broadcasted confession was DAEBAK! I raped the rewind button. And the song was perfect. She was mortified & I'm sure he felt relief. And me, I'm on cloud. I seriousy have not been this obsessed with a kdrama for a minute.

cecilia

Staff member
All I can say is .. it's going to be a long long long week until Wednesday comes along.

I love that confession too, Ceda!  

Oh, Captain Yoo --- I'd love you in a heartbeat. That smirk -- sexy <3