Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

max

sarNie Elites
I loved the song that the support actor song at the beginning of episode 16! He has such a good voice and matches these kinds of songs so well!

cecilia

Staff member
darn it, they shouldn't go to the city to find PAKBOONG.
let her screw around and hurt herself -=-- so much for caring :angry:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea pakboong's a straight up biatch lol but somehow she'll change and we're all supposed to forgive her lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know how i will going to forgive her .. Tangmo repeatedly tell her to look and choose wisely -- and she pushes her away just like that b/c she have a dream. whatever. this girl is so annoying!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
At first I thought that Pakboong girl was just playing hard to get but she's such a freaking gold digging biatch.. o_O I was all coughing and cursing at her at the same time when I was watching this while I was sick lol and still am! ugh!

cecilia

Staff member
tina, i do that everyday for this week LOl ... she piss me off for being irrational, she's inconsiderate !!! she need a GOOD lesson and i hope she SCREW bad and come begging for forgiveness from those that love her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah thats why u dont see me spamming as much :loool:

I know it's horrible lol but it's just a lakorn and it'll be a lesson learned for her -.-" she refused to believe the voices of everyone around her who grew up with her and care for her she saw the many things that that guys family did and yet she still took their word so it shows her for being so stupid :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL no some people are dat hard headed dat they won't admit anything lol but let's see what it takes for dat biatch to realize lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah there are some people even when proven wrong they still back up their incorrect theories lol, -.-" im like that sometimes but not the point that, that Pakboong girl is lol LOL today episode was hilarious when Gamnan Danai was dreaming of Tangmo and barat Chaiya in bed :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha pakboong said akaat tee krungthep sood cheun jang. it's so polluted dere LOL fresh air is outside da city haha. y they lying like dat lol

cecilia

Staff member
Until she comes back pregnant and no baby's daddy :loool:
no kidding, that's what i picture her to be too .. with all the heartache she gave to everyone, i would love to curse her to end up badly -- LOl .. by then, maybe i'll feel pity for her. LOl

Yeah there are some people even when proven wrong they still back up their incorrect theories lol, -.-" im like that sometimes but not the point that, that Pakboong girl is lol LOL today episode was hilarious when Gamnan Danai was dreaming of Tangmo and barat Chaiya in bed :loool:
that was funny too .. at first, i'm like, WOW. WAIT. TUI, you can't be this fast -- i know you're in LUST with this girl ..

is it just me or the mom seem to have problem with tangmo? ..
i thought she's a caring person, she suppose to be support of her son's decision since she witness his first failed relationship.

cecilia

Staff member
^thanks. i skip the part of all these ppl .. except fon and tui .. even the gay officer pissed me off ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they aint police lol i don't really know what they are in english lol aha dat was funny when he almost fainted when he found out fon went to bkk w/ tui lol