MissSunny

sarNie Adult
My poor Watit is just laying still in a bed and not knowing about anything that is going on. I hope Rut gets revenge on Koon for what he did to Watit! Hopefully when Watit wakes up, he won't be too angry at Rut for doing all those things to May. It is kinda weird in a sense though that Rut is doing all these things to his sister-in-law.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
MissSunny said:
I AM SO SUPER SATISFIED WITH TODAY'S EPISODE!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, I AM HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESSING SKINSHIP BETWEEN RUT AND MAY!!! OF COURSE WE WISH FOR MORE THOUGH RIGHT?  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: 

This is just my thinking but during the preview for next week, there was a scene where I think Koon was drunk and thought May came to see him. I think it's Naree instead who came to see him and he is going to "accidentally" sleep with her. I can feel that those two are going to become a tag team and try to break May and Rut up.

Let's hope the upcoming episodes are just like this one, full of skinship and moments between Rut and May. :worthy:

Hey, you guessed right. Haha, that is Naree with Koon instead of May. The scene is happening a lot faster than I thought. :eek: Aish, you're right; Naree may be Koon's accomplice in his dirty plans.

MissSunny said:
I LOVE THE INTENSE STARES BETWEEN RUT AND KOON TOO!!! I must admit though that when Rut and Koon are staring intensely at each other, Koon is kinda hot. LOL! But I still love Rut more!!! 

Haha, I'm not the only who felt that! Navin and Toomtam portrayed the hate for one another really well...and (again) in a subtle way, too! :bravo: Hehe, yep, I love Rut more, too. Even though Navin's pretty hot as the bad guy. :drools: Those two just need to fight each other now! :numchuck:

MissSunny said:
My poor Watit is just laying still in a bed and not knowing about anything that is going on. I hope Rut gets revenge on Koon for what he did to Watit! Hopefully when Watit wakes up, he won't be too angry at Rut for doing all those things to May. It is kinda weird in a sense though that Rut is doing all these things to his sister-in-law.

Right, right. :cry1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I love how May is definitely not your average weak Thai nang ek. She is not afraid to get down and do some slapping. LOL! It's just sad that she is stupid and weak against Koon.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I love how May is definitely not your average weak Thai nang ek. She is not afraid to get down and do some slapping. LOL! It's just sad that she is stupid and weak against Koon.

:lmao2: Yes, sad that she's not very bright when it comes to Koon, but at least she can handle herself when she's up against Bood and Naree. Rut will take care of her if Koon's there to bother them. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, if May takes care of all the villains including Koon, what is there left to do for Rut?! Let Rut wiggle in pain and jealousy when he sees May with Koon. Haha. Girl ain't stupid, she got game. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, if May takes care of all the villains including Koon, what is there left to do for Rut?! Let Rut wiggle in pain and jealousy when he sees May with Koon. Haha. Girl ain't stupid, she got game. Hehe.

Hehe, even though it may frustrate us that she hangs out with Koon, we got to be grateful that Koon plays a part in the Rut - May skinship.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
As much as I like sweet smooth scenes but I like rollarcoaster emotions and aggressive scenes. It shows how much pain Rut goes through and cares for May. If they just hugged all day and spoke good words, it would be pretty boring. Haha. It's sort of like, shake up their lives a bit, put their love to the test. You can't become a good sailor with calm seas, it's the rough stormy nights that you become stronger. Likewise towards Rut and May's love.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
As much as I like sweet smooth scenes but I like rollarcoaster emotions and aggressive scenes. It shows how much pain Rut goes through and cares for May. If they just hugged all day and spoke good words, it would be pretty boring. Haha. It's sort of like, shake up their lives a bit, put their love to the test. You can't become a good sailor with calm seas, it's the rough stormy nights that you become stronger. Likewise towards Rut and May's love.

Haha, too much lovey-doviness is a little too much. :lol: I love a mix of sweet and aggressive scenes. We wouldn't have any fun without the misunderstandings and drama. Whoa, Aiyaja, your analogy...it's beautiful! :cry: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, so for the EFM Awards, Ngao Jai made it to the next round, but it's losing to another lakorn. It's currently in 2nd place, with 35% of the vote. We're so close! :spin:

NGAO JAI FANS! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI, please vote for NJ at this LINK or the following link:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.

Also, please vote for Toomtam for the Popular Celebrity category! Sadly, our Vill didn't make it into the next round ( :cry1:), so let's do this for our Toomtam! :dance1: Toomtam is currently in second place with 32% of the votes. Let's let EFM know how much we love Ngao Jai! :cheer: :strong: NOTE: You're allowed to vote once every hour for the categories. Good luck to all the nominees! :heart:

EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :spin: Here's the LINK to the voting for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, hopefully the following list will help out. THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss:
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

YOU ARE SO RIGHT AIYAJA!!!!!!! I didn't think about that but what you said is very true. Relationships must be tested and go through obstacles to become strong. I am certainly enjoying Rut's jealousy and his rage. He's super sexy when he gets jealous and angry! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Whewwww. ToomVill's kscenes, even in GIFs, are so freakin hot. Oh lawdy lawd, what are we gonna do with these two smokin' people?
LOL. I loved their roadside kiss in SSP. Oh gosh, I had to rewatch the GIF over and over just to keep an eye on different things. The first time, I kept an eye on their lips locking ;) Ohlala. And then I kept an eye on Toomtam's hands. And then I focused on how close their bodies were. And then I studied Toomtam's back -- ahh, his back is so sexy there, haha. Love how his shirt is a bit tight so we can see how "into" the kiss he is :D LOL, I can watch that scene/GIF all day.

As for the NJ kscene, I will have to wait until I see the episodes to judge on that but mannn, it looks pretty legit, too.
ToomVill has not lost their hotness from SSP. Thank goodness!

Thanks for the GIFs, Maiko! You are one sweetie pieee! I really do appreciate the updates from you and everyone else. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I consider you all my ToomVill sisters and I love fangirling with you girls so much. You guys make my day so thank you everyoneeee!!! :D

I love that GIF of Toomtam turning around. He does look uncertain if he can pull of Wathit! But he's so darnnn handsome, I just wanna pull him into a hug.
Or I mean, Vill wants to pull him into a hug. And we'll just see what goes on from there.... ;) LOL, okay. I'm gonna stop with these thoughts. hahaha

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Of course we don't want there to just be lovely dovey scenes. We want the jealousy scenes and the slap/kisses. At least for me! I love love love the jealousy scenes between the main guy and girl in all thai lakorns. I really love the slap/kisses storylines. I like how the storyline of Ngao Jai is not as complicated as I thought it would be. I mean, hopefully it won't be getting too complicated. At least it's not as complicated as Sood Sai Pan.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
YOU ARE SO RIGHT AIYAJA!!!!!!! I didn't think about that but what you said is very true. Relationships must be tested and go through obstacles to become strong. I am certainly enjoying Rut's jealousy and his rage. He's super sexy when he gets jealous and angry! 

Hehe, yeah, Rut is. I love his jealous and angry expressions! Ooh, in the preview for episode 7, haha, I love his angry tone of voice when he's yelling at her by the poolside. :spicy: Gah, impatient for next week's episodes all over again. :cry1:

huajaikaungtur said:
Whewwww. ToomVill's kscenes, even in GIFs, are so freakin hot. Oh lawdy lawd, what are we gonna do with these two smokin' people?
LOL. I loved their roadside kiss in SSP. Oh gosh, I had to rewatch the GIF over and over just to keep an eye on different things. The first time, I kept an eye on their lips locking ;) Ohlala. And then I kept an eye on Toomtam's hands. And then I focused on how close their bodies were. And then I studied Toomtam's back -- ahh, his back is so sexy there, haha. Love how his shirt is a bit tight so we can see how "into" the kiss he is :D LOL, I can watch that scene/GIF all day.

As for the NJ kscene, I will have to wait until I see the episodes to judge on that but mannn, it looks pretty legit, too.

Thanks for the GIFs, Maiko! You are one sweetie pieee! I really do appreciate the updates from you and everyone else. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I consider you all my ToomVill sisters and I love fangirling with you girls so much. You guys make my day so thank you everyoneeee!!! :D

I love that GIF of Toomtam turning around. He does look uncertain if he can pull of Wathit! But he's so darnnn handsome, I just wanna pull him into a hug.
Or I mean, Vill wants to pull him into a hug. And we'll just see what goes on from there.... ;) LOL, okay. I'm gonna stop with these thoughts. hahaha

:whahuh: Marina girl, you and everybody else just crack me up! :rofl: :lmao3: Aw, I :heart: your thoughts like always. Hehe, your perverted thoughts especially tickle my imagination! :coverlaf: Haha, I can just picture you eyeballing Toomtam's every movements. :lolyup: Your reactions are so vivid!

Aw, you're welcome for the GIFs, Marina. Thanks for loving them! Right, I love fangirling with you guys, too. You said it perfectly. We make each other's days! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss: And no, don't stop your awesome thoughts. :worthy:

MissSunny said:
Of course we don't want there to just be lovely dovey scenes. We want the jealousy scenes and the slap/kisses. At least for me! I love love love the jealousy scenes between the main guy and girl in all thai lakorns. I really love the slap/kisses storylines. I like how the storyline of Ngao Jai is not as complicated as I thought it would be. I mean, hopefully it won't be getting too complicated. At least it's not as complicated as Sood Sai Pan.

Yeah, SSP's storyline is a teensy weensy more complicated... :scratchchin:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

:dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :console:  :console:  :console:  :console:  :console:  :console:
@huajaikaungtur, you are so sweet that you consider us your ToomVill sisters!!! I'm so happy that we make your day!

YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY TOO!!! Everyday when I get home from school or work, the first thing I do is come onto this forum. There is no one in my life that enjoys talking about thai lakorns so I only have everyone here to get excited with!!! I'm so happy that we are all here together getting excited and being happy about the same things, which are Ngao Jai, Toomtam and Vill!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
MissSunny said:

Agreed! I know some people love lovey dovey scenes and I tend to be those kind of people sometimes but I'm most for aggressive, love/hate, jealous, slap/kiss couples! LOL. They're just so much more interesting! That's part of the reason why I don't ever really get hooked into Korean dramas. I love Korean dramas and they have their own charms and all but Thai lakorns will forever be number one in my heart because of the difference in chemistry.

I just find lovey dovey lakorns a bit boring ... like there's not much "action" between the couple. For instance, in aggressive couples, we see all the jealous, slap/kiss, lovey dovey scenes -- basically any type of scene! But for lovey dovey couples, we don't see that much variance. And slap/kiss, we get all those skinship and aggressiveness! So much fun, I can definitely feel the steamy emotions and all that fun stuff! :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy there is this forum that allows us to all fangirl about Ngao Jai and ToomVill. I would feel so lonely if I was watching Ngao Jai and there was no one who I could talk to about it. Thank goodness we all have each other to talk to about Ngao Jai and ToomVill right?  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Agreed! I know some people love lovey dovey scenes and I tend to be those kind of people sometimes but I'm most for aggressive, love/hate, jealous, slap/kiss couples! LOL. They're just so much more interesting! That's part of the reason why I don't ever really get hooked into Korean dramas. I love Korean dramas and they have their own charms and all but Thai lakorns will forever be number one in my heart because of the difference in chemistry.

I just find lovey dovey lakorns a bit boring ... like there's not much "action" between the couple. For instance, in aggressive couples, we see all the jealous, slap/kiss, lovey dovey scenes -- basically any type of scene! But for lovey dovey couples, we don't see that much variance. And slap/kiss, we get all those skinship and aggressiveness! So much fun, I can definitely feel the steamy emotions and all that fun stuff! :D
I love the slap/kisses storyline only if I like the main guy though.  :thumbsup:  Like how I like the slap/kisses in Ngao Jai because I look Toomtam but if it was another actor, I don't think I would like it. The slap/kisses scenes bring out the rage in a man that is just so sexy. LOL! Just like how it did for Rut.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:

:dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :console:  :console:  :console:  :console:  :console:  :console:
@huajaikaungtur, you are so sweet that you consider us your ToomVill sisters!!! I'm so happy that we make your day!

YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY TOO!!! Everyday when I get home from school or work, the first thing I do is come onto this forum. There is no one in my life that enjoys talking about thai lakorns so I only have everyone here to get excited with!!! I'm so happy that we are all here together getting excited and being happy about the same things, which are Ngao Jai, Toomtam and Vill!!!

Aww, all three of us are getting rather emotional here. :cry1: :grouphug: :kiss3: Hehe, same here, MissSunny; I always check out Asianfuse nowadays whenever I come home from work or running some errands. :bhehe: It is really heart-warming that we're here with each other to spazz over ToomVill, NJ, and everything else! :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:

Couldn't have said it better, Marina! :bravo:

MissSunny said:
I'm so happy there is this forum that allows us to all fangirl about Ngao Jai and ToomVill. I would feel so lonely if I was watching Ngao Jai and there was no one who I could talk to about it. Thank goodness we all have each other to talk to about Ngao Jai and ToomVill right?  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Right! :grouphug: :kiss3:

MissSunny said:
I love the slap/kisses storyline only if I like the main guy though.  :thumbsup:  Like how I like the slap/kisses in Ngao Jai because I look Toomtam but if it was another actor, I don't think I would like it. The slap/kisses scenes bring out the rage in a man that is just so sexy. LOL! Just like how it did for Rut.

Uh, again, right! :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
:whahuh: Marina girl, you and everybody else just crack me up! :rofl: :lmao3: Aw, I :heart: your thoughts like always. Hehe, your perverted thoughts especially tickle my imagination! :coverlaf: Haha, I can just picture you eyeballing Toomtam's every movements. :lolyup: Your reactions are so vivid!

Aw, you're welcome for the GIFs, Marina. Thanks for loving them! Right, I love fangirling with you guys, too. You said it perfectly. We make each other's days! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss: And no, don't stop your awesome thoughts. :worthy:
Hahaha, we're all such funny people. You girls always crack me up, too hahah. I try not to be so perverted but it's so hard especially when it comes to ToomVill, haha.
And you know me too well! I'm eyeballing Toomtam 24/7 LOLOL.
Yess, love fangirling with you beautiful & dirty minded people! hehe :D

MissSunny said:

Yes, you girls definitely make my day! And I can not emphasize it anymore -- I truly do love coming to this thread & reading all your wonderful posts :)
Awwww, so happy we make your day as well!~ :) I feel you, girl. I mean, I made my sisters become lakorn addicts but they never watch the same lakorns as I do since we all have our own biases, hehe. Yesss, we all share a strong bond and that is dun dun dunnnn TOOMVILL & NGAO JAI :D

MissSunny said:

You're right about that! I just thought about another slap/kiss lakorn I watched recently and it was Mia Teuan with Film and Koy. And oh gosh, I was all in for slap/kiss but then that lakorn ruined my image of Film. There was so much slap/kiss and rscenes and it got so repetitive that I didn't want to see anymore of those kind of scenes, haha. That's how bad it was, in my opinion. Plus, that lakorn was so ... ughh, haha.
But yes, it depends on the leads for me sometimes! If pa'ek and na'ek are beautiful, I'm all in haha or if the leads are just decent looking then I'll give it a shot, hehe.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, we're all such funny people. You girls always crack me up, too hahah. I try not to be so perverted but it's so hard especially when it comes to ToomVill, haha.
And you know me too well! I'm eyeballing Toomtam 24/7 LOLOL.
Yess, love fangirling with you beautiful & dirty minded people! hehe :D

Yes, you girls definitely make my day! And I can not emphasize it anymore -- I truly do love coming to this thread & reading all your wonderful posts :)
Awwww, so happy we make your day as well!~ :) I feel you, girl. I mean, I made my sisters become lakorn addicts but they never watch the same lakorns as I do since we all have our own biases, hehe. Yesss, we all share a strong bond and that is dun dun dunnnn TOOMVILL & NGAO JAI :D

You're right about that! I just thought about another slap/kiss lakorn I watched recently and it was Mia Teuan with Film and Koy. And oh gosh, I was all in for slap/kiss but then that lakorn ruined my image of Film. There was so much slap/kiss and rscenes and it got so repetitive that I didn't want to see anymore of those kind of scenes, haha. That's how bad it was, in my opinion. Plus, that lakorn was so ... ughh, haha.
But yes, it depends on the leads for me sometimes! If pa'ek and na'ek are beautiful, I'm all in haha or if the leads are just decent looking then I'll give it a shot, hehe.

Being perverted is so much funner, though! :teary: Aw, I love how we'll be here for each other. :heart: :grouphug:

Ooh, Mia Teuan...I came across some complaints, so I'm staying away from that lakorn for now. But Koy and Film look real good together. Thanks for the tidbits on it, Marina girl!