huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, girls. You know what I think is hilarious. I was looking through asianfuse at "Today's Top Posters" and what do you know? Who's all at the top?
All of us constant NJ posters, hahaha. We're so funny. And dang, those high numbers. Maiko at 66? Wow :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Hmmm...you know what that is true. Okay, I probably wouldn't think that he has a twin either. HAHAHA. I'd still question him and be like, " dude, you were never like this!?!?!? Who are you and what have you done to my love!" HAHA. Jk jk. Wow. I feel really bad for Wathit because seems like May really cares for him. 

Funny how in dramas, the impossible becomes reality. :coverlaf: May cares for Watit, but she doesn't love him. :no: So I feel bad for him because of unrequited love. :teary:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, Spicy. Hahah! I had two windows opened and accidentally posted to the wrong one.

If this happened in real life, I would probably think that it was a miracle Watit all of a sudden changed or perhaps he got possessed. Haha. I wouldn't have been able to tell that it was a twin who is a completely different person. Lol

:rofl: & :lmao3: to both parts in your post. Haha, possessed Watit! :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, same here. If someone I knew changed dramatically, I would never question and be like "their twin must have took over their place!" Instead, I'd be questioning if they got hit in the head and lost their true self or something else, haha. But thank to lakorns, now I'll have that mindset so if someone in my life changes all of a sudden, I'll know their twin took over hahaha. Just kidding.

And I feel bad for Wathit, too. Just in the hospital... lonely.... away from the action... If anything, he should be up and taking down all the baddies with his hot brother, Ruth. Lol. But then we'd have a love triangle going on between Ruth, Wathit and May. Nevermind then, Wathit staying in the hospital now is for the best :)

Hehe, you and your sense of humor, Marina! I love all of your sense of humors: Phatman, Aiyaja, MissSunny, everybody's! Hehe, lots of laughs in this thread. :coverlaf: The weak Watit trying to fight alongside Ruth is a funny picture. :bhehe: Sorry, Watit. :kiss: Yes, I'm relieved that he's staying over at Rut's house, too. So evil of me, I know. :teary:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, girls. You know what I think is hilarious. I was looking through asianfuse at "Today's Top Posters" and what do you know? Who's all at the top?
All of us constant NJ posters, hahaha. We're so funny. And dang, those high numbers. Maiko at 66? Wow :D

...WHOA. :eyetwitch: :shock2: Oh, my. How mortifying. :facepalm: :blush: Hey, I'm famous! For today. :lolyup: But that's because I had a lot of free time today. It won't be like that in the next few days. :lmao: Aw, thanks for sharing, Marina girl! That is so awesome! :clap: :grouphug: Look at our little group making the top of the list! :bravo: :highfive:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:

Haha, same here. If someone I knew changed dramatically, I would never question and be like "their twin must have took over their place!" Instead, I'd be questioning if they got hit in the head and lost their true self or something else, haha. But thanks to lakorns, now I'll have that mindset so if someone in my life changes all of a sudden, I'll know their twin took over hahaha. Just kidding.

And I feel bad for Wathit, too. Just in the hospital... lonely.... away from the action... If anything, he should be up and taking down all the baddies with his hot brother, Ruth. Lol. But then we'd have a love triangle going on between Ruth, Wathit and May. Nevermind then, Wathit staying in the hospital now is for the best :)

Right? Haha. Now that I've learned that through lakorns if I'm ever face with such situation I'd be like "so why did you take your twins place?" HAHA. 

Yup. Poor poor Wathit. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. Oh my. I'm in second place huh? Yeah, um I'm quite active in AF it's scary. This is why I haven't gotten to the treadmill at all! :ghehe:

:lmao2: Same here; I've been on my laptop all day. I'm so out of shape. :teary: I'm only second to you because I didn't have anything going on today. :bhehe: But tomorrow...it's back to reality. :teary: :cry1: Carry on for me, Phatman! :cheer:

phatman said:
Right? Haha. Now that I've learned that through lakorns if I'm ever face with such situation I'd be like "so why did you take your twins place?" HAHA. 

Yup. Poor poor Wathit. 

Oh, the questions we'd ask if we were ever in that kind of situation, eh? :lol2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: Same here; I've been on my laptop all day. I'm so out of shape. :teary: I'm only second to you because I didn't have anything going on today. :bhehe: But tomorrow...it's back to reality. :teary: :cry1: Carry on for me, Phatman! :cheer:

Oh, the questions we'd ask if we were ever in that kind of situation, eh? :lol2:

The show must go on they say. HAHA. 

Haha. You never know right, this world is so round. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
The show must go on they say. HAHA. 

Haha. You never know right, this world is so round. 

And you always put on such a show! :bravo: :thumbsup:

True, true, about the round world. Anything (reasonable) is possible.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

And you always put on such a show! :bravo: :thumbsup:

True, true, about the round world. Anything (reasonable) is possible.

Thank you, thank you. HAHA. Jk jk.

OMG, why do I feel like Vill's hair changes so much from one scene to the next?? Haha. In one scene it'll be styled one way and like a few minutes later a different way? Inconsistency I say. Haha. And like guys Vill did lose so much weight. Her face doesn't seem to have gotten skinnier, but her body frame is like...thin. Not thin, thin, but thinner than in SSP thin. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Vill looks a cuter with meat on her face and body. She is too thin but people keep saying that she has a big face on tv.

One of the top posters while I was at work! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Thank you, thank you. HAHA. Jk jk.

OMG, why do I feel like Vill's hair changes so much from one scene to the next?? Haha. In one scene it'll be styled one way and like a few minutes later a different way? Inconsistency I say. Haha. And like guys Vill did lose so much weight. Her face doesn't seem to have gotten skinnier, but her body frame is like...thin. Not thin, thin, but thinner than in SSP thin. 

I bow down to you, Queen! :worthy:

Hehe, they fixed her hair too much. :lol: Really, I notice the weight loss in her face more than her body frame, but you're right about her body frame being thinner. Oh, gosh, I hope she doesn't lose any more weight. :no:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, Vill looks a cuter with meat on her face and body. She is too thin but people keep saying that she has a big face on tv.

*Sigh* The things people say about her healthy and beautiful body. :nono1:

Haha, that's right! That's incredible that you posted so much even while at work! :clap2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:

Haha. She needs more meat on her body. Man...some people. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I bow down to you, Queen! :worthy:

Hehe, they fixed her hair too much. :lol: Really, I notice the weight loss in her face more than her body frame, but you're right about her body frame being thinner. Oh, gosh, I hope she doesn't lose any more weight. :no;

:ghehe: Oh Maiko, you're too much. 

Yup, I hope she doesn't lose too much weight too. They should just let her hair be natural or at least look more natural. One thing I don't like about actresses nowadays, besides the thick makeup, is the fancy hair they're given. Remember when it used to be natural hair...? It was easier to make up. HAHA. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGGGG I was asleep last night and SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED I watching episode 5 right now HAHAHAHA!!! I just fangirled so hard when Rut became Watit hahaaha

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Haha, same here. If someone I knew changed dramatically, I would never question and be like "their twin must have took over their place!" Instead, I'd be questioning if they got hit in the head and lost their true self or something else, haha. But thanks to lakorns, now I'll have that mindset so if someone in my life changes all of a sudden, I'll know their twin took over hahaha. Just kidding.

Yeap! Thanks to Thai lakorns now, I am just going to jump to the conclusion that someone is different because their twin came to take their place. LOL!

I also feel sad that Watit is just laying lifelessly in a hospital bed but it is best for now that he stays there. As much as I adore Watit and his sweetness, we need his brother to step in for now and take control of things before he wakes up. When Watit wakes up, it is going to be so heartbreaking for him, Rut and May.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. She needs more meat on her body. Man...some people. 

Yeah, stay healthy and beautiful for girls like us! :spin:

phatman said:
:ghehe: Oh Maiko, you're too much. 

Yup, I hope she doesn't lose too much weight too. They should just let her hair be natural or at least look more natural. One thing I don't like about actresses nowadays, besides the thick makeup, is the fancy hair they're given. Remember when it used to be natural hair...? It was easier to make up. HAHA. 

Oh, why, thank you. :bhehe:

AGREE about natural hair and natural look! Yeah, I don't like it when Vill is too dolled up in her lakorns. :no: WAY easier with natural hair and looks, girl. :yes:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGGG I was asleep last night and SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED I watching episode 5 right now HAHAHAHA!!! I just fangirled so hard when Rut became Watit hahaaha

I know, right?! :woot: Hehe, the fun and exciting stuff happens now that Rut became Watit. :ghehe:

MissSunny said:
Yeap! Thanks to Thai lakorns now, I am just going to jump to the conclusion that someone is different because their twin came to take their place. LOL!

I also feel sad that Watit is just laying lifelessly in a hospital bed but it is best for now that he stays there. As much as I adore Watit and his sweetness, we need his brother to step in for now and take control of things before he wakes up. When Watit wakes up, it is going to be so heartbreaking for him, Rut and May.

:lmao2: to the first part! As for the second part, :teary: & :cry:...

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:

YAY!!! Enjoy episode 5!!! I'm sure you're not the only one who fangirled when Rut became Watit. We all fangirled too!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
YAY!!! Enjoy episode 5!!! I'm sure you're not the only one who fangirled when Rut became Watit. We all fangirled too!!!

So we did, so we did. :spin:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Even though it's already so late, there is still so much happening on this forum. LOL! I'm alone in my room now but I don't feel alone at all since I'm here reading everyone's posts!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Even though it's already so late, there is still so much happening on this forum. LOL! I'm alone in my room now but I don't feel alone at all since I'm here reading everyone's posts!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

My eyes are killing me, though. I have to tune in for the night in a couple minutes. Have work tomorrow. :yawn: Aw, I'm happy you don't feel alone, dear! :kiss: :grouphug: Same here! :highfive:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I AM SO SLOW AT WATCHING LOL! I'm at the part where he was shirtless in front of May aaahhhhhhhhhh I'm dying here... I might just passed out because of too much fangirling omg  :dance1:  :dance1: