AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
I AM SO SLOW AT WATCHING LOL! I'm at the part where he was shirtless in front of May aaahhhhhhhhhh I'm dying here... I might just passed out because of too much fangirling omg  :dance1:  :dance1:

We'll be here to catch you. :faint: :console: Hahaha, Toomtam and Vill tend to do that to weak-hearted people like us. :lol2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, this may sound very mean, but when I watch May's brother I can't stop looking at those 1-inch thick brows and when I look at Wathit's sister I can't stop looking at her Pinocchio nose!! What's wrong here! Haha. I can't help it, they're very distinct and distracting features.

I wonder if they wonder who Wathit's doctor is?? Haha. He must've been soooo good that he fixed Wathit up in a few days: no bruise, no scratch, no cough, no allergies, a completely new person. HAHA. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Okay, this may sound very mean, but when I watch May's brother I can't stop looking at those 1-inch thick brows and when I look at Wathit's sister I can't stop looking at her Pinocchio nose!! What's wrong here! Haha. I can't help it, they're very distinct and distracting features.

I wonder if they wonder who Wathit's doctor is?? Haha. He must've been soooo good that he fixed Wathit up in a few days: no bruise, no scratch, no cough, no allergies, a completely new person. HAHA. 

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Oh, Phat-girl! You cracked me up! :kiss: Yes, it's mean, but it's also funny! Aah, sorry, Mouse and Cherreen. :spin: Hehe, everything in your post cracks me up. I love you. :grouphug: What a nice good night treat! :yawn:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Oh, Phat-girl! You cracked me up! :kiss: Yes, it's mean, but it's also funny! Aah, sorry, Mouse and Cherreen. :spin: Hehe, everything in your post cracks me up. I love you. :grouphug: What a nice good night treat! :yawn:

Hehe. Well, I'm glad you're having a good time. Yeah, it's my good night time too. It's actually midnight! HAHA. I need to sleep, gotta wake up early tomorrow to reality. Good night~~~~!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, girls. You know what I think is hilarious. I was looking through asianfuse at "Today's Top Posters" and what do you know? Who's all at the top?
All of us constant NJ posters, hahaha. We're so funny. And dang, those high numbers. Maiko at 66? Wow :D

YAY!!!!!! OMG MY NAME IS THERE TOO!!!! This is definitely a great surprise to me!!!! YAY!!! :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: We're all so active on this forum!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! YAY!!!!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I watched a bit of the older version with Brook and Kob, wow this version is so much sillier. HAHA. 

:bhehe: Sillier, eh? Exact scriptwriters. :lmao:

phatman said:
Hehe. Well, I'm glad you're having a good time. Yeah, it's my good night time too. It's actually midnight! HAHA. I need to sleep, gotta wake up early tomorrow to reality. Good night~~~~!

I am! I'm going to sleep with a smile on my face...until I remember I have work tomorrow. :cry1: Aw, :goodnite: to you, then! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: I got to scramble, too. :yawn:

MissSunny said:
YAY!!!!!! OMG MY NAME IS THERE TOO!!!! This is definitely a great surprise to me!!!! YAY!!! :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: We're all so active on this forum!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Hehe, well, somebody's really hyper and happy. :kiss: Yep, we're so active in this thread, yay! :cheer: :bravo:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT TOO!!! I honestly think that May's brother's eyebrows are SUPER THICK. They should probably trim it a little bit. Her brother is still cute though. I can't wait to see more flirting happen between May's brother and Rut's sister.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:bhehe: Sillier, eh? Exact scriptwriters. :lmao:

I am! I'm going to sleep with a smile on my face...until I remember I have work tomorrow. :cry1: Aw, :goodnite: to you, then! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: I got to scramble, too. :yawn:

Hehe, well, somebody's really hyper and happy. :kiss: Yep, we're so active in this thread, yay! :cheer: :bravo:
GOODNIGHT MAIKO!!!!! You're so active on this forum that I would have thought you don't ever get to sleep at all. GET SOME MUCH NEEDED REST!!!! SWEET DREAMS!!!! SWEET DREAMS TO ALL MY NGAO JAI/TOOMVILL FRIENDS!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

AikOm^_^

With us being so talkative in this thread, I'm positive our lovely NJ thread will surpass 200 pages. :strong: It has already surpassed SSP's! :woot: We're on page 174 right now, wowie! :toast:

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT TOO!!! I honestly think that May's brother's eyebrows are SUPER THICK. They should probably trim it a little bit. Her brother is still cute though. I can't wait to see more flirting happen between May's brother and Rut's sister.

I can't wait to see their relationship progress, too. :crush:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

We'll be here to catch you. :faint: :console: Hahaha, Toomtam and Vill tend to do that to weak-hearted people like us. :lol2:
thankssss hahahahah

Good night to u all na ka, its day time for me here so imma continue watching hehehe
its such a torture they only air 2 episodes per week!! it's not enoughhh

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
GOODNIGHT MAIKO!!!!! You're so active on this forum that I would have thought you don't ever get to sleep at all. GET SOME MUCH NEEDED REST!!!! SWEET DREAMS!!!! SWEET DREAMS TO ALL MY NGAO JAI/TOOMVILL FRIENDS!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Aw, thanks, dearie. Hehe, it's really hard to stay away. :spin: Look at me; I'm still here. :lol2: I do need the rest...I can barely keep my eyes open. :yawn: Aw, :goodnite: to everyone! Sweet dreams now! :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic said:
thankssss hahahahah

Good night to u all na ka, its day time for me here so imma continue watching hehehe
its such a torture they only air 2 episodes per week!! it's not enoughhh

Of course! Oh, lucky you, ImmaSingaholic! I wish it was daytime all over again for me. :cry1: Hehe, but I'm glad you'll be able to enjoy it! :clap: :woot: Nope, 2 episodes per week aren't enough. We need MORE! Thanks for the good night wishes. :kiss: Have a wonderful day! Have fun with the episodes, which you should! :yes:

AikOm^_^

I wish I had finished the other GIFs for this beautiful scene, but I couldn't. :teary: Time for me to go to sleep. :goodnite: or good day, everyone! Have a good one now! Until "tomorrow!" :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hi I am just wondering who sang the ending duet song? I really love the songs from the drama and I am hoping to find it with english subtitles, if you guys know where can I find it, please send me a link na ka! thanks  :dance1:  :dance1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
The duet is by Pek Zeal and Noona. You can find the English lyrics at the Ngao Jai Viki under clips.
 thank youuuuuuu   :dance1:  :dance1:  I am gonna use the song to make a mv for Toomtam and Vill heheehehehe

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So far my lakorn crack :D
but every time I am like Man she your sis in law :/
I can't help but love all of their interractions

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
The real attempted rape scene!!! Ahhhhh!

*VIDEO*

Eek! How exciting! :clap: Rut looks so furious with her. Their arguing and arguments totally remind me of Thit and Gan's. :wub:

ImmaSingaholic said:
 thank youuuuuuu   :dance1:  :dance1:  I am gonna use the song to make a mv for Toomtam and Vill heheehehehe

Really? Looking forward to it, ImmaSingaholic! :woot: :yahoo:

preetam said:
So far my lakorn crack :D
but every time I am like Man she your sis in law :/
I can't help but love all of their interractions

It's wrong, but we just love them together... :spin: Urgh, I really wish that the scriptwriter and Aom had made Rut take on Watit's place way before the marriage, like a day or so. A little less guilt for both parties (Rut and May) when the truth comes out. Even though Rut may be marrying May under a false identity and false pretenses, at least she actually wouldn't be married to the real Watit when their illicit love begins.

Texashot said:
Can someone upload episode 6 pretty please? Thank you so much!

So far, OneHD has uploaded parts 1 and 2 already on their YouTube Channel. But it will be some time before our Shadow Hunters team sub the episode on Viki. :) Here's the link to part 1 on OneHD's channel.

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfCjKG8nL-w