AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Time to remind you guys and all other Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans about voting for the EFM Awards and Kom Chad Luek Awards. :sweat: Gah, this will be one of my last posts about the EFM Awards, since it's ending soon, but I won't shut up yet about the Kom Chad Luek Awards! :shutup: For the EFM Awards, they're closing the voting polls this Saturday, February 28, so that doesn't give us a lot of time. I've been voting every chance I get and every time I remember to (which...is not as often as I would like it to be :cry1:). Just do your best to help out when you can. Thanks, guys! :grouphug: :kiss: Good luck to all the nominees, but of course, I selfishly want Ngao Jai and Toomtam to win in their respective categories. :bhehe: Ok, I've lost hope for our Ngao Jai lakorn, for the gap is too big, but at least it got this far, and it'll get 2nd place. :teary: Toomtam is currently in the lead right now, but anything can happen! So, vote away! :yes:

Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. Also, they're closing the poll this Saturday, Februrary 28, so vote, vote, vote! Keep voting every 30 minutes! Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. Let's let them know how much NJ and ToomVill are loved! :wub: Maybe, just maybe...they'll extend the episodes for us. :worthy:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.
You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, hopefully the following list will help out.
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie
THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: I know they love you guys, and I love you, too! :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness!!! HELLO HELLO HELLO EVERYONE!!! I have missed this thread so much!!! I keep saying that I would be more active on this thread but darn it! School is seriously trying to steal my time away from this thread and Ngao Jai!!! 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Oh my goodness!!! HELLO HELLO HELLO EVERYONE!!! I have missed this thread so much!!! I keep saying that I would be more active on this thread but darn it! School is seriously trying to steal my time away from this thread and Ngao Jai!!! 

Hey, hi to you, MissSunny! :hiya: Hehe, everybody's busy with something. :console: Always a pleasure and a blessing to hear from you! :grouphug: We miss you, too! :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Good morning, beautiful ToomVill lovers!!!~

I'm actually just slowly catching up, haha but thank you, Maiko! :) My heart broke for both of them, too gahhh. Such a beautiful scene <3
And yes, I want to create a bunch of ToomVill MVs actually. I remember when Toomtam's Pan Ruk Pan Rai first aired, I created MVs like every week. I don't know how I had so much time back then... LOL. I wish I could do that for SSP and NJ but there's been so many difficultues. And for NJ, I would like to create tons!!! :D I even want to create a Mai and Rin MV :)
And give me all your ideas, Maiko! :D And I was thinking about Shadow, too. I think it would really match this modern setting and of course the whole "shadow" idea matches. And yes, love Lali's MV for SSP :) Stay with Me would be beautiful, too oh goshh. Now, you're giving me so many ideas on how to vid these songs!!! :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Good morning, beautiful ToomVill lovers!!!~

I'm actually just slowly catching up, haha but thank you, Maiko! :) My heart broke for both of them, too gahhh. Such a beautiful scene <3
And yes, I want to create a bunch of ToomVill MVs actually. I remember when Toomtam's Pan Ruk Pan Rai first aired, I created MVs like every week. I don't know how I had so much time back then... LOL. I wish I could do that for SSP and NJ but there's been so many difficultues. And for NJ, I would like to create tons!!! :D I even want to create a Mai and Rin MV :)
And give me all your ideas, Maiko! :D And I was thinking about Shadow, too. I think it would really match this modern setting and of course the whole "shadow" idea matches. And yes, love Lali's MV for SSP :) Stay with Me would be beautiful, too oh goshh. Now, you're giving me so many ideas on how to vid these songs!!! :D

Morning, Marina! Ooh, yes! Please do create a MV of Mai and Rin, too! :woot: :crush: Ooh, you know which song would be good for those two innocents? Crush by David Archuleta. Aw, you're at a very busy stage in life right now. :console: College is a lot harder than high school. :teary:

Haha, there are two ideas I want to keep for myself, because I want to be the first person to create them. :secret: Let's just hope I can finish them! :annoyed: ...Oh, I need to start on them first, though. :smack: Agree, the "shadow" idea matches NJ and Rut - May perfectly. Yay, I'm glad I'm giving you ideas. Go for it! Will try to come up with other songs at work today. :bhehe:

AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MARINA! AIYAJA! IMMASINGAHOLIC! KIMBERRY! SOKLAHOTE! AND EVERYBODY ELSE! :woot: :woot2: I am so freakin' happy and excited right! Finally, the clip of Toomtam, Vill, and Can at the หาดใหญ่ เคเบิล 93 show is released! And eek! We get to see the brief scene of Toomtam singing Ab Normal's ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก song, and giving the mic over to Vill to sing along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :yahoo: :woot: :party: :faint: Aah, it's in HD, too! :drools: Oh, my lord, they are too freakin' precious! Gah, so grateful to YouTuber CanAtirut for uploading these two priceless clips. :cry: :worthy: :clap: :flowers: Haha, the second clip seems to be of them rehearsing for the show, but you know what? I don't mind that it was scripted. :whatever: ToomVill's interactions behind the scenes and during the show are so WORTH IT. :drool: :wub: :cloud9:

My gosh, ToomVill have done it again; killing me softly. :faint: Ow, my heart! :heart: The first clip is their taped segment, in which Toomtam sang the song briefly. I just LOVE it when he turned to look at Vill while he was singing (and all those other times that they stared at each other, too!). :spicy: And I still get excited when I see him handing the mic over to her. :woot2: Dang it! If only they sang the whole song together! Toomtam's voice...is just beautiful! :boombox: No music is needed AT ALL. His voice is all I need. :bopping: Just add Vill as the harmony, and it's PERFECT! :wub: Ok, the part in which Toomtam sang starts around the 14:22 mark (1st video).

As for the second video of them behind the scenes, EEK! Those little ToomVill interactions. :nono1: Why do they have to be so darn cute?! :smack: VERY notable scenes to me from the BTS:
  1. 0:24-0:52 mark+onward: Just love it when he turned to look up at her. :blush: And right at the 0:47 mark, I :heart: their interaction. He looking up (again!) slowly at her, while her eyes moved down to meet his and giving him a little slap/punch on his arm! :woot: :woot2: Oh, ToomVill... :wub:
  2. 4:10 mark+onward: That girl put her hand on his back and gave him another playful slap. Oh, these ToomVill interactions are just too delightful. :blush:
  3. That's all I have time to gush over! :cry1:

Credit: CanAtirut's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAVXQw3I9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwO2m1Se3DE

AikOm^_^

All righty, I'm off. Be back in 9+ hours. -_- Hope everyone have a wonderful day! (And stay away from this thread. :whistle: That means YOU, Marina, Villnan, and Ceda. :yes:) :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Ohhhhh, I'm so looking forward to Saturday, February 28! :woot: :weee: :cloud9:

Credit: toomtamfc_maeew's IG.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, I seriously thought it was ToomVill for a moment. :cry1: OH, this selfish and greedy heart of mine! :smack: I want to see our ToomVill sing it next! :spin: :worthy:

I'm growing more and more in love with Noona's voice. :crush: YES! Both Noona and Gun delivered an amazing performance! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: They sound beautiful together! They're cute, too! Thanks for sharing, dear! :kiss: I also saw an IG clip of Noona and Dome Jaruwat singing the Thai version of the song Beauty and the Beast, and golly; they were phenomenal together! Love their voices, too! :wub:
Noona has a soft soothing voice.  I love it when she sings classic ballads.  He duet with Bird Thongchai "Wanalee" is my favorite.  So romantic.  

And...Stay with me is an EXCELLENT choice Maiko!  I looooooove Sam Smith.  

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, that arm grabbing part -- they made it look so casual like they were used to doing that kind of stuff.
Oh gosh. It was like the smallest thing ever yet it meant so much to us, haha. Just the tiniest bit of physical contact can make us go crazy xD
:bhehe: We love them so much that even the smallest innocent gestures mean something else to us.  I mean, he could just be staring into space at her direction & we'll assume he's staring lovingly into her eyes.  

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGG MAIKO YOU ARE SO AWESOME! THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY HOW DID U FIND THESE THINGS LOL YOU ARE SO GREAT IN UPDATING!!!!  :kiss:  :heart:  :dance1:  :dance1: 
I am totally spazzing here!!! omg they are memorizing the scripts??? LOL I was hoping for them to answer the questions without being scripted lol!! Like a more natural response lol! Oh well, I'm already grateful that they're doing this show!! Ahhhhhh :woot:  :woot:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OKAY I'm just back from watching the clips and there are some moments that I loved and really enjoyed, when Toomtam looks at Vill or even smiles at her shortly, and when he plays around with the microphone with her lol!!  :woot:  :coverlaf: AND I LOVE THAT TOOMTAM IS SINGING (he's actually out of tune really, singing the wrong key SORRYY LOL)
AND I JUST GOT TO SAY A FEW THINGS (NO OFFENCE NA)
Well I feel that sometimes television is a lie lol cause they seem all smiling when the camera is rolling but when they're not recording they're just sitting there not saying anything lol! they rarely talks too, I mean including the host they're just busy doing their own thing LOL, so I say television and real life are so different

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CLIPS MAIKO! There's so much I want to say but I'll try to keep it at a minimum or else I'll come off looking like a crazy person hahaha.

But ToomVill is looking beautiful. My attention is fully on them and all their gestures. My, my myyyy, they're sitting quite close to each other, eh? ;) Could be closer but it's all good. Even though we can't fully see how Toomtam looks at Vill, seeing him face her is already enough to make us swoon. Ah, they're perfect!
And Toomtam's singing always gets to me. I always find his voice so perfect, gahhh. He can sing me to sleep anyday, heck, he can sing to me everyday and I would never get tired of his voice. LOLOL, Vill cracked me up when Toomtam turned the mic to her. Too cuuuute :3

^ Okay, I still came off looking like a crazy person, darn it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow you guys are seriously spazzing over these two, not just spamming. Lol I have so much to catch up. Did they air the game show yet or were those pictures from the taping? The stars are always on there so it is pretty fun show to watch cuz they're always so rowdy and sometime sarcastically funny.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh hahaa, I don't think Maiko will ever lock up this thread.... but we never know ;)

And I don't think the game show aired yet. The game show episodes always look like so much fun. I don't know why I haven't seen an episode yet, Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aom and her family's cameo in episode 9 was cute. I haven't been very active in this thread so let me take this opportunity to comment before I don't have the time. I was expecting more skin-ship between our two leads after Rut came into the picture, but I have been quite disappointed. Lol. I was like yesss! Bring on the kick-ass p'ek and slap/kiss, but this is leaning more towards comedy than slap/kiss. The teaser lead us on! Lol. I was really annoyed with May and Goon hanging out together after his first attempt of trying to rape her. May knows of his true colors, why does she still act like nothing happened as if Goon is still a good person? Plus, she know Thit is sensitive and doesn't like them two being together, but she still runs errands with him. Vill's acting in here isn't very good. She does need a little bit more work on her speech, and my man Toomtam needs to work out a bit. He and Vill are almost the same size. I think Vill may be bigger. Lol. I have no complaints about Toomtam. I love when he gets angry. Haha. I'm loving the comedy aspect of things so far, especially when Toomtam pretends to sleep-dance. Haha.     

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Marina, I just like to tease Maiko a little bit.  :bhehe:

Mahalo, trust me.  Most of us have shared our frustration with May regarding her continuing contact with Koon.  Makes no sense & she is so clueless.   Even her mom sided with Rut.   Toomtam is indeed very skinny.  I’m usually not attracted to skinny guys, but he’s an exception since I loved him so much from SSP.  Although his character was dumber than Rut :lol: .  I loved all the skinship from SSP.  

Villnan, your version of BOF is brilliant!   :clap2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Villnan, that is one beautiful artwork! That would be such an amazing cast. Beautiful Vill and all those good looking men :) Me gusta!
Love the colors you used! As always, stunning job!

Ceda, I love to tease Maiko a lot actually, hahaha

Toomtam is a bit skinny but I've always adored him since his first lakorn, Pan Ruk Pan Rai :) He's still so yummy though! :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He has his shirt off a lot for this lakorn and I can't help but notice. When they were stranded and both had white tanks on, they looked about the same size. Lol.