ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh gosh, I love love love Autumn's Concerto. Hands down, my favorite Taiwanese drama of all time <333
Aw you too! Yay! The soundtracks are amazing too!

VILLNAN said:
I never watch T Dramas, I guess I will give a try....If I like TOOMVILL have to remake haha :woot:
HAHAHA! Wishful thinking.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, the soundtracks are amazing! They put me in such nostalgia mode.
Speaking about Autumn's Concerto, I might just have to rewatch some scenes tonight :D

And omgg!!! YESSS, Kimberry!! N'Nava as their kid would be awesome!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
Then N'Nava could play their kid..oh my...  :cheer:  :spin:
Their kid was a boy & he was the cutest thing EVER! Thai version can be a girl. Maybe in a year or two, N'Nava would be ready. That is a great idea. Again...wishful thinking.

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, the soundtracks are amazing! They put me in such nostalgia mode.
Speaking about Autumn's Concerto, I might just have to rewatch some scenes tonight :D

And omgg!!! YESSS, Kimberry!! N'Nava as their kid would be awesome!!!

Me too since Monday can't come fast enough! 
Yeah!! since they've already establish a relationship it won't be hard to make it believable, 

ceda_lee said:
Their kid was a boy & he was the cutest thing EVER! Thai version can be a girl. Maybe in a year or two, N'Nava would be ready. That is a great idea. Again...wishful thinking.

Every time he's on screen I want to pinch his face. So adorable. N'Nava would be perfect...let our wishes come true. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yessss, it would be awesome! The kid was super duper cute!

Does anyone want to share pics of Toomtam's girlfriend for Texasshot? If not, I can! :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Yessss, it would be awesome! The kid was super duper cute!

Does anyone want to share pics of Toomtam's girlfriend for Texasshot? If not, I can! :)
Please don't post.. It will break my heart :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Villnan, this is a summary of Autumn's Concerto that I took from online.

Credit: DramaWiki
Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha Villnan! Okay, no worries -- I won't post any photos of Toomtam's girlfriend. It'll probably break my heart in the process, hehe.
And Toomtam's girlfriend was also in Sud Sai Pan ^^

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Villnan, this is a summary of Autumn's Concerto that I took from online.

Credit: DramaWiki
Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?
Wow interesting..Thank you naa

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha Villnan! Okay, no worries -- I won't post any photos of Toomtam's girlfriend. It'll probably break my heart in the process, hehe.
And Toomtam's girlfriend was also in Sud Sai Pan ^^
I knew she was in SSP, SN, and LNF too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How did y'alls come about Autumn's Concerto??? HAHA. So off topic ladies! Ahem. I love AC too!!!! It's perhaps my favorite Taiwanese drama. I never liked Vaness, but he was totally hot in AC. HEHE.