huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yesss, Vill was truly convincing in both roles. Really had me thinking there were 2 different actresses playing the roles.
I liked her as Beauty, too since she was very cute and it was very different. I just didn't like her comedic scenes much, haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In serious roles, Vill is able to control her voice and eyes very well and very different. It's like her acting isn't distracted from all of the comedy:

Yeah, Push is a very flirtatious guy. He gets along with everyone, women and men. Hahah! Vill is a huge jokester herself. If you watch her interviews, she cracks you up, so when she meets up with Push who is just as big as a jokester as her if not bigger, it's freaking hilarious!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Rut would have soooo did May if May didn't pass out. Hahah!
I thought the same thing!!!!!! When she passed out I was like "nnnnooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She was such a kill joy! Teased him with the confession then the kiss, poor guy! :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah! I loved that part when he broke the kiss and turned away but May pulled his face to hers and they were about to you know...hahah!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
A strong role for Vill would be awesome. She already proved she can play raunchy scenes. She was so sexy as Nee. Has she done action???

So far FF is funny. Jui is gorgeous & Mo is adorable. I'm slowly watching. My time is dedicated to Asianfuse most of the time lately.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My dad didn't know Nee & Gan were both played by Vill. He swears they're two different people HAHA! We would argue & then I'd give up & walk away...not because I lost the argument, but because I knew a kissing/love scene is coming up LOL! Awkward.

Aw...I still haven't seen today's episode.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess I was the only one who didn't like FF, all the characters annoyed me.  Even Push couldn't keep me watching it lol.

Tomorrow, they get lost in the woods right? eeek!!!! Better be some love scenes!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Fun Fueng is pretty good. I've always liked how Jui acted. Push was cute, Kangsom was okay, and Mo was good.

Hahahah! I was convinced too that Gan and Nee were two different people. I don't blame your dad. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want Vill to play in a raeng role but with the pra'ake only. Like have her seduce him left and right. Hahah.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I want Vill to play in a raeng role but with the pra'ake only. Like have her seduce him left and right. Hahah.
Haha...that would be the treat of a lifetime. Like, pretend to seduce him for revenge then when he can't take it anymore...R her! Reminds me of Ann's role in Jao Sao Prissana. Vill will do good in a role like that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! I can totally see Vill taking the revenge on the pra'ake but comes as the form of a siren. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Vill can mesh Gan and Nee together and totally convince us that she's a whole new person. I haven't seen any of Vill's previous roles in May and so forth. That's what I like about Vill. May is funny and ditzy, sort of like Beauty in a way but yet different. :dance2: Vill is a pretty good actress in my book. Of course, still a ways to be the best but pretty good. :dance3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aiyaja, yes! Like you said earlier in the thread, all of Vill's roles are distinctively different from each other.
I would love to see a mesh of Gan and Nee -- that would be hotness! Vill does have room for improvement. I'm so proud of how far she's gone, ahh, this amazing woman.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I honestly think Exact and Ch. 3 actresses become some of the best because there are so many productions and opportunities to grow unlike Ch. 7 productions where they're poorly made and stagnate in their creativity. Even Aum who used to be such a great actress was horrible in Prao. Thank God, Noon is free agent and can continue to spread her wings in acting.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Vill was the reason that I started to watch lakorns.
I saw the clip of SSP with english sub on youtube by chance 
I could not stop watching related videos that night. 
She was beautiful and sometimes her acting was shockingly good. 
In my country there's no way to learn thai language and it looks so difficult so I started to study English again.  :bhehe:
All I knew about Thailand were reputation as tourist attractions and Tony Jaa. I still don't know much but Thai become no.1 country that I want to go trip with my family.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prao was such a waste! I don't think channel 7 do workshop with their casts. It seems like they just give them the script and say ok go play this. I also don't believe they appreciate or take good care of their casts. Channel 3 and Exact takes great care of their actors and actresses from the mains all the way down to their guests stars. They coach and develops until they become really good.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
for zeros said:
Vill was the reason that I started to watch lakorns.
I saw the clip of SSP with english sub on youtube by chance 
I could not stop watching related videos that night. 
She was beautiful and sometimes her acting was shockingly good. 
In my country there's no way to learn thai language and it looks so difficult so I started to study English again.  :bhehe:
All I knew about Thailand were reputation as tourist attractions and Tony Jaa. I still don't know much but Thai become no.1 country that I want to go trip with my family.
Me too! I began liking Vill from SSP after I watched the MV. I then downloaded all 4 episodes and watched them all that night. I was left wanting and yearning for more! Hehe.

Vill is such a beautiful actress inside and out. If you guys can understand Thai and watch her interviews, you'll know that she may have such a pretty face but she's soooooo down to earth, warm, bubbly, and humorous without trying.

Songielove has met Vill on a few occasions and she confirms that Vill is even sweeter in person than how she is portrayed in the media.

Vill isn't fake na. She's really cute. Plus, she's such a good actress and hardworking person.