huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
If only I could understand Thai well enough to understand Vill's humor and bubby self.
But judging from the subbed videos of her, she does seem like an awesome person. I would love to be friends with her, haha!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OHMYGOD. YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE
WHEN I WAS WATCHING NJ, AND ALL OUT OF SUDDEN, MY INTERNET CONNECTION DECIDED TO DIE ON ME. YEAH. AND EVERYTHING STOPPED JUST LIKE THAT. STUPID LINEEEEEEE
Anyway I'm back now and I still haven't watch the latest episode yet and my home internet is gone. I'm just gonna sit down here and cry

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Awww! I'm sorry for your internet nightmare. I hope you feel better.

Haha! Bomb sucks! He doesn't represent Ch. 3. Lol But then we have Poo at Ch. 7, who is still pretty bad considering she's been acting for more than a decade now. Lol

Here is Songielove's encounter with Vill.

"She is truly down to earth. Positive, dedicated, honest, open, bubbly all around. She takes her work seriously and is sincere with her fans. I was touched because at the events I attended, no matter how tired or late it was after the event, she wouldn't miss to say hi and wai and ask us to wait for her while she does her interviews (the media always kept her longest; she was always the last dara to leave and I can see that it's partly because she never rushed them even though she was on a schedule herself). After the interviews, she would come to hang out with her fans and then say, "Wait for me, I'll be back!" (goes to change haha). She uses every opportunity she can get away from the camera to be with her fans. There aren't many fans, but I think once you allow yourself to see her for who she is, you're already halfway there to loving her. I come to believe that some people just don't care to give her a chance."

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I'm so s
ImmaSingaholic said:
OHMYGOD. YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE
WHEN I WAS WATCHING NJ, AND ALL OUT OF SUDDEN, MY INTERNET CONNECTION DECIDED TO DIE ON ME. YEAH. AND EVERYTHING STOPPED JUST LIKE THAT. STUPID LINEEEEEEE
Anyway I'm back now and I still haven't watch the latest episode yet and my home internet is gone. I'm just gonna sit down here and cry
Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you! Man I would go nuts if my internet died.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe because I have seen LNF before so Vill does not bother me in this drama at all !! Actually she made me laugh at all of her scenes yesterday. I feel she is having fun with Toom in SSP so I do not cringe unlike with LNF. what I like the moat is how May evolved from episode 1. Vill displayed that well and this drama is not predicable. At last I know everytime I complain about the lack of romantic gestures in the lakorn but each time I watch the lakorn by scene 1 I find myself laughing at ToomVill interractions and situation and ...bam... there is one romantic scene which is just strking Like yesteeday for example.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
^Awww! I'm sorry for your internet nightmare. I hope you feel better.

Haha! Bomb sucks! He doesn't represent Ch. 3. Lol But then we have Poo at Ch. 7, who is still pretty bad considering she's been acting for more than a decade now. Lol

Here is Songielove's encounter with Vill.

"She is truly down to earth. Positive, dedicated, honest, open, bubbly all around. She takes her work seriously and is sincere with her fans. I was touched because at the events I attended, no matter how tired or late it was after the event, she wouldn't miss to say hi and wai and ask us to wait for her while she does her interviews (the media always kept her longest; she was always the last dara to leave and I can see that it's partly because she never rushed them even though she was on a schedule herself). After the interviews, she would come to hang out with her fans and then say, "Wait for me, I'll be back!" (goes to change haha). She uses every opportunity she can get away from the camera to be with her fans. There aren't many fans, but I think once you allow yourself to see her for who she is, you're already halfway there to loving her. I come to believe that some people just don't care to give her a chance."

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh I'm so s
Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you! Man I would go nuts if my internet died.

Thank you girls, you guys and this forum and ToomVill make me feel all better. Because I'm like a dead person last night you can imagine LOL I literally died and keep whining because I couldn't get to see the episode and the show!! 
Anyway I hope I get the internet back, I'm using wifi outside now. LOL  I have missed out so much
What about Bomb? Bomb tanin the newbie from ch3? 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww Immasingaholic! That suckssss! Sorry to hear about your internet connection!
Hopefully we can cheer you up a bit :)
And I'd for sure go crazy without internet. It's my life 24/7 hahaha

You're right about Poo Praiya. She's such a stunning beauty but her acting is not there.
She's an okay actress in her eyes but I can not watch her crying scenes at all. Hopefully her upcoming lakorn with Om has improvement.

Thanks Aiyaja for posting Songielove's encounter with Vill. Awwww. She described Vill so beautifully~

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the comment that Vill left on her fan's(or fan club's) instagram. 
it was the magazine page picture that introduced star's fan club.
don't understad thai but I'm sure it was sweet comment  :yes:
oh, i forgot instagram's name... :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I've seen Poo's lakorn, yeah she is pretty but her acting is not that good.
I've also seen two lakorns from Bomb, lol I don't think he sucks but there is nothing special about his acting, and he bores me out.
The only newbie I like from ch3 was James Jirayu. lol because he won me over his Khun Chai Puttipat. he is kind of overrated now but I'm looking forward to his drama with Yaya.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully, Bomb will eventually get there. I mean, look at Son Yuke. He has come a long way. Now, if after a decade and he's still stiff then perhaps he'll never improve. Lol

I can't wait to watch the waterfall scene!

Yeah, Vill leaves messages on IG for her fans all the time. She's so sweet.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think I've only seen one of Poo's works which was Khun Chai Lieng Moo Khun Noo Lieng Gae with Cee.
I liked her character in there but I had to fast forward most of her emotional/crying scenes.

I have never seen any of Bomb's lakorns but I've seen snippets from when my sister was watching the Khun Chai series.
James Jirayu is pretty awesome, too. He did a great job in Ruk Sudrit.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
James is a natural actor. He doesn't even try and he can act pretty well. Haha. I can't wait to see James and Yaya too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Super excited for the waterfall scene! It's gonna be some hotness overload!

Speaking of the waterfall scene, I have a picture of the waterfall scene saved onto my laptop. My baby sister was playing around with my photo editing program the other day and just happened to be editing that photo.
She was attempting to draw hearts on the photo. I asked her why hearts? And she said because the boy and girl were boyfriend and girlfriend. haha, my lame baby sister! :) Even she knows what's up, haha.

James and Yaya are super cute! I can't wait to see them, too!~

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awe! That's too cute. I adore both ToomVill individually but when they come togeher, it's love. Hahah.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, my sister's only 4 years old and knows how much I adore ToomVill.
But yes, I adore them individually but together, they are indescribable! And yes, it's definitely love. If it's not love, I don't know what love is anymore hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Alrighty ladies, I'm going to hit the sack!

I'll see you all in the morning. Wonder where Maiko went? Wonder if she's going to catch Episode 12 live? Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Goodnight Aiyaja! See you tomorrow :)

And I wonder where Maiko is, too. Knowing Maiko, she'll prob catch Epi. 12 live haha! I'm too lazy to catch it live though.
I'll just wait for it to be uploaded on youtube so I can rewind and all that fun stuff :)